The hominids that attempted to execute a random cat have been charged

The two apes (aged 12 and 17) that let their pit bull (lol) maul a random cat on the street have been charged with animal cruelty.

This pretty much bars them from every getting employed again, but niggers will be niggers and they will be on the streets thieving again once George soros posts their bail.

May buddy recover and see these remnants of Homo sapiens face a judge.

inquirer.com/news/buddy-cat-attack-dogs-philly-spca-20220325.html?outputType=amp

Attached: 4A01D676-16A1-4F54-8B65-D936BF2F0B68.jpg (750x403, 243.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pspca.org/buddy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get well Buddy

Hope one day their pit gets "playful" with them too

Get well soon buddy and RUN sooner next time

Buddy is worth a million teenage black boys

I hate niggers and shit bulls.

How much are shitbulls usually and wear do you get them most reliably? i need to practice killing and torturing things without souls. A litter of shitbulls would do as well

Attached: 1647553019585.gif (116x128, 81.42K)

i want the niggers killed. let me know when this is completed

I would trade the life of every nigger on the planet for the life of one pit bull, and then the lives of every pit bull for the life of but one stray cat.
We will know we have real justice when we would allow two pit bulls to maul both those nigglets to death!

Those pits have likely already been euthanized

> Buddy is worth a million teenage black boys

No, “Buddy” is worth the lives of all of them!

Is the cat gonna make it?

>This pretty much bars them from every getting employed again
...implying they were employed to begin with... but it really doesn't, unless they were tried as adults. If they were tried as juveniles they'll get a slap on the wrist, and when they turn 18 their record will be "expunged" (not really, but in theory, yeah) so they can tell potential employers they have no criminal record and not be lying.
Actually differs from state to state but I'd be surprised if that's not the case here. So they'll be able to continue their sub-human games into their adulthood, when they'll catch a charge as adults and do some serious time. And they'll blame the raciss society.
Here's hoping they get caught in a drive-by.

God I fucking hate these subhumans, and then they ask "why wypipo treat dey animals better then us???"

Gee I wonder why.

>This pretty much bars them from every getting employed again
Unless they are charged as adults then no. Juvenile records are sealed when you become an adult.

>This pretty much bars them from every getting employed again,

you're supposed to discourage them!

>aged 12 and 17

And then people wonder why old people hate the young. This is why boomers were, and continue to be, right.

Get well Buddy!

heh

Attached: file.png (648x938, 523.29K)

Guys, this is the future of the planet if whites go extinct and our civilization dies. It isn't discussed much, but just think of the unimaginable horrors our animal frens will have to endure.

Donate if you can, I sent $25 earlier in the week.

pspca.org/buddy

Attached: AN_Faye.jpg (1024x768, 168.73K)

cats are the real white man's pet, dogs suck ass