The day Crowder got btfo by a 16 year old kid and starting crying like a grown child

The day Crowder got btfo by a 16 year old kid and starting crying like a grown child

Attached: pwnt.png (740x571, 340.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xF2lFGyADtM?t=431
youtube.com/watch?v=dD6asa5x508
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't completely remember this, but wasn't the kid kind of based? I think I remember him defending increasing the minimum wage and he listed ending mass migration as a prerequisite.

Link to video?

>timestamped
youtu.be/xF2lFGyADtM?t=431

>the face of the disaffected """anti-globalist""" vatnik

Why does your flag look like a gay pride event?

eceleb shill slide thread disregard literal who internet personalities

well thanks for the bump idiot

They don't expect other people to be as intelligent or more intelligent than they are. Always the downfall of egotistical people. He wasn't letting the guy talk because he knew he was actually intelligent and wasn't expecting that, so he just interrupted the entire time and talks over him. Didn't look good for him at all

He did lose that debate, because he was being a bully the entire time and not letting the other guy talk. Made him look immature for sure

The day i stopped watching him. He got so angry and passive agressive. It was cringge af.

Because faggots robbed the use of colors from everyone

That kid is just some smug retard
Sage

based
youtube.com/watch?v=dD6asa5x508

Ya but he hit back harder and more intelligent so s.c. had to bully him to get out of it

S.c. lost that debate clearly. Resorting to bullying to win means you lost the debate

crowder is a fag, what did you expect

>cuckservatives btfo
Everyone in this thread kill themselves, please.
All fields.

lol i remember this, steven started doing weird fake jiu jitsu takedowns on the kid after he called steven's libertarian arguments "autistic". weird shit

I'm a big fan of Steven Crowder although I haven't really watched him over the past year-and-a-half. So I don't really care to even play the video and watch even a few seconds of it. I'll just go on and Trust all of you that he fucked up and was a whiny bitch and it was cringey. And I'm going to hold that opinion and if people ever say anything about Steven Crowder I'm going to reference this, cuz I get the gist of it from you guys. And this is how real information is passed on!

Yeah - he started playing pretend offended when the kid joked about autism - and he out libtarded the lib

That was also the same day I dismissed crowder because he couldn’t be reasonable and resorted to such levels of retardedness

Crowder is a leaf.

It’s almost impossible to watch because every time the kid makes a valid point the host takes 15 minutes to re-state everything he just said