I don't want to hear any of you chuds criticizing President Biden for eating a pizza the wrong way. Now YOU seethe!

I don't want to hear any of you chuds criticizing President Biden for eating a pizza the wrong way. Now YOU seethe!

Attached: 42cb314c80d0fef52180b7608ffdbc8eb9-27-trump-pizza-hut-ad.jpg (1912x1440, 108.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en-volve.com/2022/03/28/bombshell-cia-officer-openly-confesses-to-rigging-2020-election-for-joe-biden-and-says-they-would-do-it-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but it's stuffed crust

Biden wasn't paid a million dollars to eat pizza the wrong way.
You paid a million dollars for that.

It's stuffed crust though.

We don't need to criticize Biden for eating pizza wrong. He makes other criticize worthy news by just existing.

Lol trump btfo

>Orange man eat pizza backwards

Attached: tv8gld3fm7q81 (1).jpg (1233x1280, 218.26K)

STUFFED CRUST PAN PIZZA - KABOOOOOOM!!!!

Attached: 5548fcb4e4daf.image.jpg (400x509, 22.53K)

why does the pizza look like its plastic?

>It was a fucking commercial
>About some shitty pizza having the special feature of some cheese in the back
>Trump was paid and the director asked to give a bite in the back
You're a lame nigger

I criticize Pedo Joe for being a senile pants shitting creep. Apparently you criticize Trump for selling stuffed crust pizza.

RINGO NOOOO

Attached: download (22).jpg (480x300, 9.41K)

Because it likely is and Trump from what I recall likely didn’t actually eat it.

How much was Drumpf paid to do picrel?

Attached: Trump water.png (381x417, 229.04K)

Bigger doesn't know what stuffed crust is. Kek

This is what 3 doses of Pfizer does to people.
Complete brain death and assimilation into the herd.

>but bruhhh its stuffed crust though nigga.

Notice they didn't say anything? they didn't say why it being stuffed crust meant you would eat backwards, complete lobotomization.

He has a cameo in sex in the city. Dont ask me how i know that

Biden is not president
> Bombshell: CIA Officer Openly Confesses To Rigging 2020 Election For Joe Biden And Says They Would Do It Again
en-volve.com/2022/03/28/bombshell-cia-officer-openly-confesses-to-rigging-2020-election-for-joe-biden-and-says-they-would-do-it-again/

My favorite one
I've opened a Fiji so many times and it is like RIGHT at the brim and if you move a muscle it spills out

He played it perfectly

If bidet is president then I am an alylmao

>this nigger not even mentioning it was for a tv ad
you're no better

This was an ad campaign from 1995. What, you build a time machine to introduce the Pfizer/BioNTech shot back in the 90s?

president Trump wouldn’t eat pizza, that is plebeian food

I think he felt they didn't explain well enough why his daddy was eating it that way

Attached: bidenfood454.png (1203x854, 470.24K)

I'm not talking about the ad, i was calling out the zombie replies for being victims.

and nice, the noise campaign just started again when the jap replied to me awesome, i have equipment that can detect infra-sound are you even aware of that?

Trump's eating that pizza right, you faggot!

Attached: right way.jpg (958x650, 67.13K)