All 32 NFL Teams Must Hire a Woman, Nigger, Spic, Etc. Coach Now

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33617341/nfl-says-all-teams-add-minority-offensive-coach-expands-rooney-rule-include-women

Attached: 25324523534.png (1707x752, 187.04K)

And I thought football could not get more unwatchable and retarded. Now they are going to have literal retards coaching? kek

The point is destroy everything and rebuild like the Cultural Revolution in China

eventually they're gonna let women and/or trannies play and become a game of flag/touch football

Attached: 1648347389707.jpg (600x612, 42.37K)

Can’t wait for #metoo to hit the NFL locker rooms with assistant coach roastie. Where’s Big Ben when you need him.

You guys don't understand how to change reality. You don't pay attention or give something energy. You decide what is happening in the world. Ignore and totally starve them from your energy. Instead of caring and emotionally reacting to fucking niggers and kikes doing what niggers and kikes always do - you just focus on your own self and your own challenges which you can master. In the end daily politics don't matter. Get a vision. Do it. It won't be easy. In the end nothing will be left to do. We can't change the inevitable.

Heil'd. Lol at pic related.

100% that is exactly what will happen and probably almost immediately

None of this shit is inevitable because it's just other people doing it. People who can and must be stopped. Lol at your sly, Talmudic attempt at demoralization. Just quit fighting, goy.

>do nothing and focus on making yourself happy because being happy is all that matters you won’t change anything stop you’ll change things... goy

$20 says he replies to both of us with “well what are you doing about it except complaining on here” like they always do.

>he doesn't know how the world actually works.
That's exactly what I did. I focused on making myself happy, which now, others have been able to improve their lives tenfold because of me, including my own family.

What you give your attention and energy to, grows. It's very simple. Ever since I left this site back in 2017, life became so much fucking better and my finances went right through the roof instead of worrying about what some nigger was doing in Europe/America like most of Any Forums does.

>leave Any Forums for good in 2017
>become fucking wealthy
>travel the world
>realise that most shit Any Forums says isn't even true
>go around Europe for a year
>barely any black male/white female couples except for a few, 99.8% were just white/white

List goes on.

And yet you came back here to blogpost. Fuck off.

How did you travel when your literal dictatorship government wasn't allowing passage in or out? Lol you absolute faggot. Go lap up more juju cum and suck off the cops telling you to go back to house arrest from your daily 15 minutes of exercise.

>32 teams
>but there are 50 states
just let them coach new teams

Wtf. I want out of this timeline. Did I earn this for being a lazy, dumb faggot?

Incoming: A bunch of posts whining about anyone who watches "sportsball" is an idiot and how much they don't care

Attached: 1640954834997.jpg (615x482, 43.07K)

Are there any new quotas regarding the diversity of the actual players?

Yeah weird how it's not ok if management demographics don't reflect society-wide demographics but ok if players demographic don't

Of course I fucking did. I come back here when there's a massive happening in the world, since Any Forums is always right on the time when it comes to producing information that MSM won't show. Retard.

Improve your life and fuck off.

>How did you travel when your literal dictatorship government wasn't allowing passage in or out?
You are absolutely fucked in the head, mate. Figure it out.

Yes, I was stuck in Australia for the past 20 months, but that didn't stop me from travelling around from state to state when borders were open, but prior to that, I was travelling from early 2017 to 2019. I saw more places in the world in 2 years than what you will in the next 5 life times.

So yes, Australia is opening up again, and guess what? You're still broke, still stuck in the USA shitposting away on Any Forums because some black guy said something.

>Go lap up more juju cum and suck off the cops telling you to go back to house arrest from your daily 15 minutes of exercise
Lmao. This shit didn't even happen to me. I still exercised around the park, still worked out. Cops didn't even care. It was just ethnic communities in Sydney that were spreading the shit around. If you went to the east coast of Sydney, everyone was out, but covid numbers were almost 0.

Anyone who watches sportsball is an idiot.
Stop fucking caring.

t. A little pussy boy who got picked on by the big mean football players in high school :(

>You're still broke, still stuck in the USA shitposting away on Any Forums because some black guy said something.
Imagine coming here to shill and wasting your time typing all this out like it’s a reddit post. Have your updoot, faggot.