What are the political implications of 20 out of 32 elementary school students being LGBTQIA+?

What are the political implications of 20 out of 32 elementary school students being LGBTQIA+?

Attached: FO9MFL5VIAMS8pj.jpg (669x522, 78.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1508508056572751872?cxt=HHwWgMCrzbiFpu8pAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weakness

They grow up and learn to hate the system that made them think taking it up the ass by middle school was a good idea when they learn what a prostate is

I'll take "What are the 'end times'" for 5000 Alex.

What are the implications of you SHILLS posting fake shit constantly?

OK groomer.

The End Of The World As We Know It.
No society can exist which allows universal child abuse. It eats itself in three generations. We are witnessing the second generation destroy the third. This is the end for Canada ™

Most are just girls who call themselves non-binary bisexual genderfluid whatnot but still dress like sluts and only go after boys.

that ((they)) are another step to winning.

Surprised there are still some straight elementary school pupils left in the US

If you want a scholarship or a grant, check the freak box. Simple as.

Attached: D85C5327-0CE9-4152-9CAD-561A47FB9B27.jpg (800x600, 74.14K)

>come out to the teacher.
Yeah, either a pedo who won't take a no or some psycho analizing bitch who declares kids gay when they color a picture with lgbtpqarv+ colors.

Imagine being a normal white male and growing up in a North American (no idea how bad it is where you are) school
Literally dystopian torture

If you hang a heathen with their own entrails.....is it considered asphyxiation or dismemberment?

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1508508056572751872?cxt=HHwWgMCrzbiFpu8pAAAA
sorry not fake
>Pic unrelated

Attached: 1647575518407.jpg (1024x613, 76.89K)

Yeah I'm sure young children spontaneously approached you and said "Mr. Teacher. I'm a girl living in a boy's body. And I feel unsupported."

Give me a fucking break. When I was a child sexuality was literally something not discussed at all. Maybe a kid held hands with another kid once. But MAYBE.

These teachers saying "Blah blah blah I have so many gay and tranny students" are either:

- Making shit up to virtue signal
OR
- Literally grooming children and influencing them to join their "team"

Teacher is very efficient groomer.

>- Making shit up to virtue signal
>OR
>- Literally grooming children and influencing them to join their "team"
Its the latter

The odds of this many randomly in one class room is impossible. The teacher is being trolled by the students and doesn’t realize it. How and why would all these students approach this teacher to come out?

How many of those children were girls, because girls tend to be more conforming.

I genuinely hope this is fake

Class?

our public schools groom children to be freaks

> a workload is 32
Fucking pathetic, waste of money

I also bet that the teacher is willfully interpreting the "eww girls" phase of many elementary school boys as them not being straight

as always Alex Jones was right, gov't putting shit into water that turning everyone gay. there is an obvious crisis happening if every 2nd child born thinking they are in the wrong gender, yet everyone thinks it's normal.

Pillar of salt

grooming