How the fuck is ukraine taking back territory

how the fuck is ukraine taking back territory

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-024811_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1369, 635.46K)

>Ukraine claims they’re winning
Have you learned nothing this past month?

Fpbp

Russia said they were withdrawing troops from around Kiev to fight in the Donbas. Irpin is a suburb of Kiev.

What are you talking about? The Jew president is shitting himself and calling for peace talks and neutrality.
Russia is pushing their shit in.

>withdrawing
AKA retreating.
Russia is retreating.

>Have you learned nothing this past month?

that the Russian army seems to be a paper tiger? Russia already got humiliated, regardless if they still manage to conquer Ukraine.

Attached: Ukraine vs Russia.webm (240x174, 657.71K)

Russian army is so demoralized they are killing their own leaders and defecting left and right. Morale is too low to win at this point.

Clitschko is a dirty bastard. They secretly had the ring canvas made 'soft' to absorb Tyson Fury's footwork, that's until the Fury's caught them and threatened to call off the fight unless they put it back to original. Didn't really matter in the end though because Fury took Clit to boxing school.

by killing thousands of russians

>y-yeah russia will win
>but they didn’t do it as fast as I would’ve liked so it’s technically like they lost
Cope city

Russians are literally potato brain niggers

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 11.44.43 AM.png (732x984, 982.81K)

They are literally going to lost mariupol (which if taken will open more troops for more advantages).

Soviet Deep Battle. Russia moves the front wherever it wants and the enemy has to scatter to reinforce it.

Is his hand photoshopped because he was giving the heil salute?

Attached: 1647226869791.jpg (400x400, 19.91K)

That's a V sign, V for Victory. I always knew that Americans were dumb but i had no idea you were retarded.

You can see it in the reflection in the lens.

Attached: 1648005147807.jpg (450x437, 30.54K)

the great military of Russia is heavily struggling to invade some shitty 3rd world country on its border. Even had to use conscripts, help from chechens, calling for Syria mercs.

What do you think nato will do to your shithole, vantik vpn nigger. They would wipe your whole military within a week. Probably even Poland would wipe the floor with your sorry ass of military.

Attached: 1646616538441.jpg (1209x2144, 375.56K)

So much cope, in so little time.
I remember initially Russia was going to steamroll the country in less than a week.
Russian monkeys were calling Ukrainians subhuman.
After two weeks people started chiming in saying the U.S. captured Baghdad in less than a month.
All of the sudden the cope posting changed to; Well Iraqis are subhumans, and Russia is being stalled, because they are fighting White people.
Now two months into it the cope posting is: Russia didn’t want to take over the whole country, only the Donbas region.
It’s fucking sad, the amount of cope one will go through when they lose.

>The media always lies!
>Anything positive about Ukraine
>OMG I BELEVE THIS WITHOUT ANY QUSTION!!!!

Zoomers are subhuman

Attached: Benito Mussolini.jpg (349x309, 17.89K)

>vantik vpn nigger.
>everyone who disagrees with me is a Russian
Kek gigacope.

I didn't know Irpin was even taken. Or are they just pretending it was so they can give an excuse for why a Ukrainian killed that NYT journalist in Irpin passing a checkpoint by pretending it was Russians who killed him?

Attached: Brent Renaud.jpg (1000x1000, 1.01M)

So many tactical retards in one thread...