Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #1004: BOWDEN EDITION

>QRD:
THE GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE'S CONVOY IS IN HAGERSTOWN, MD. AND MORE TRUCKS ARE ON THEIR WAY
>MUST DOWNLOAD!
People’s Convoy meeting with Senator Ted Cruz.
>Https://gofile.io/d/qyvHfL
CANADIANS ALSO EXPECTED TO PROTEST VIA THE TRANS-CANADA HIGHWAY
>PFIZER DOCUMENTS: If you took the vax, read!
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
>Pfizer-ae-list.txt
files.catbox.moe/0euo9i.txt
Veteran James Topp is marching from Vancouver to Ottawa with a GPS Tracker:
>www.canadamarches.ca/route-updates
archive.md/wxglD
URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481
CANADA TO GO AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtu.be/Qisd2juHvps
>E.A UPDATES
parl.ca/Committees/en/DEDC
>LIVESTREAMS
www.supportfreedom.net/
>NEWS UPDATES!
Radio silent on recent Germany protest
Aus prepping for protests
US convoy stationed at MD
>Canadian bank users are withdrawing money at a rate unprecedented
theparadise.ng/trudeaus-power-grab-caused-a-bank-run-that-could-destroy-canada/
OTTAWA
>Convoy press release
twitter.com/rFreedomConvoy/status/1499512442115792904?s=20&t=JL6GSukKCcqQKcdw-Bf0VA
>The convoy disolved after Castro Jr. sent the Stasi to attack it.
>Castro Jr. revoke Emergency Act
youtu.be/roZfQUYNewU
>Ottawa is still in state of Emergency due to the fake arson
youtu.be/NTZvqqbshWM
>Tamara Lich is free! Pat king is not yet free:
www.realpatking.com
>HELPFUL LINKS
Convoy Info
>(American)
thepeoplesconvoy.org/
>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html
>How to leave Canada if you are not vaccinated and you fear the communist regime
kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda
THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY.
GO TO PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND.
BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.
Prev.

Attached: ride the tiger nature will destroy you jonathan bowden.jpg (250x249, 9.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/kenney-recording-ucp-alberta-leadership-review-staff-1.6396647
twitter.com/jkenney/status/1007014051434545152
c2cjournal.ca/2019/11/fbp-the-laurentian-elite-canadas-ruling-class/
youtube.com/watch?v=_rJBM_cq-_w
youtube.com/watch?v=nndPxHk_aYc
youtube.com/watch?v=KXptV0MIAFk
youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9MimKSQYU3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fLYYUuMfoOA
youtube.com/watch?v=xLgHuOskHAY
youtube.com/watch?v=nIr8AC9ehb8
outnews.co.uk/woman-quits-job-to-become-tradwife-getting-up-at-5-to-start-chores/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you lord for this our daily bread, thank you baker for stepping up. Amen.

>First they came for the truckers, and I did not speak out, because I was not a trucker.
>Then they came for the donors, and I did not speak out, because I was not a donor.
>Then they came for people 'connected' with the protest, and I did not speak out, because I was not 'connected' with the protest.
>Then they came for the shitposters, and there was no one left to speak for me.

Attached: shitposts.infuriates.them.jpg (894x1855, 514.47K)

LEAKED AUDIO JASON KENNEY

"I will not let this mainstream conservative party become an agent for extreme, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and crazy views. Sorry to be so blunt with you but you need to understand what the stakes are here," he said.

"The lunatics are trying to take over the asylum. And I'm not going to let them."

Kenney speaks in the recording about the threat he says some of those against him pose to the survival of the party. He echoed language his campaign staff have been using, with one telling CBC News this leadership review is an attempted "hostile takeover of our party by fringe elements."

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/kenney-recording-ucp-alberta-leadership-review-staff-1.6396647

Attached: kenney-cbc-lunatics.png (1280x7114, 1.93M)

no problem user! duty is above pleasure.

Attached: 1578625135787.png (1024x576, 626.11K)

Jason Kenny ADMITS he is a carpetbagger sent to BLOCK Alberta Independence.

>'I don't need this job': Kenney says he has to stay to keep 'lunatics' from 'trying to take over the asylum'

>I will not let this mainstream conservative party become an agent for extreme, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and crazy views.

>He echoed language his campaign staff have been using, with one telling CBC News this leadership review is an attempted "hostile takeover of our party by fringe elements."

t.Albertan who volunteered to help with Kenney at a "Pride" pancake breakfast.
twitter.com/jkenney/status/1007014051434545152

Attached: Laurentian-sponsors-kenney.png (556x566, 177.76K)

>Jason Kenny ADMITS he is a carpetbagger

Some background on WHO Kenney is REALLY representing.

c2cjournal.ca/2019/11/fbp-the-laurentian-elite-canadas-ruling-class/

Attached: laurentian-elite.png (1024x768, 301.36K)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5.82K)

Might as well prime the Tomboy pump while we're at it.

Attached: Tomboy-abs-7a8531.jpg (640x640, 63.19K)

>369873141
OMG, did I somehow draw the wrath of the P*v*rty Kang down upon this thread?
Dear Lord, I pray you bless this holy medicine, that may keep the craycray away.

Attached: TP-Wandler-Lithium.jpg (1184x592, 39.53K)

>Checks the thread one last time before sleeping
>Sees drama
>Why.jpeg
>Goes back to sleep in sadness

Attached: jojo-crying.gif (498x280, 1.21M)

Attached: 1647209210576.jpg (606x550, 74.67K)

>Goes back to sleep in sadness
We fucking love Ecuadorian bread. With suffering comes growth. (or more suffering, if your unlucky)

Attached: stupid-americans-dont-realize-republicans-and-democrats-are-on-the-same-1-team.jpg (400x400, 124.75K)

it's okay user he did apologize. we have your back user.

Attached: apu fren crown king thumbs up.jpg (310x162, 10.16K)

A good remoralizing speech to introduce Bowden
>youtube.com/watch?v=_rJBM_cq-_w
Some shorter Jonathan Bowden videos for anyone new to him
>youtube.com/watch?v=nndPxHk_aYc
>youtube.com/watch?v=KXptV0MIAFk
>youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
>youtube.com/watch?v=9MimKSQYU3Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=fLYYUuMfoOA
>youtube.com/watch?v=xLgHuOskHAY
>youtube.com/watch?v=nIr8AC9ehb8

Attached: bowden alignment chart.jpg (1200x960, 214.21K)

gotta get in my abs today after that brake yesterday.

Attached: justice tom boy demon abs.jpg (640x822, 64.49K)

A TradWife is a Proverbs 31 woman.
Regardless of whether she is a believer…

Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is more precious than rubies. Her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich his life. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.

She finds wool and flax and busily spins it. She is like a merchant’s ship, bringing her food from afar. She gets up before dawn to prepare breakfast for her household and plan the day’s work for her servant girls.

She goes to inspect a field and buys it; with her earnings she plants a vineyard. She is energetic and strong, a hard worker. She makes sure her dealings are profitable; her lamp burns late into the night.

Her hands are busy spinning thread, her fingers twisting fibre. She extends a helping hand to the poor and opens her arms to the needy. She has no fear of winter for her household, for everyone has warm clothes.

She makes her own bedspreads. She dresses in fine linen and purple gowns. Her husband is well known at the city gates, where he sits with the other civic leaders. She makes belted linen garments and sashes to sell to the merchants.

She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness. She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness.

Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her: “There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!”

Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. Reward her for all she has done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise.

Attached: 190620222235-0620-pelosi-trudeau-01.jpg (1280x720, 109.91K)

Attached: 1648468506786.jpg (3840x4345, 1.61M)

From Jo March to Scout Finch, the American tomboy figure has become an icon of modern girlhood and a symbol of female empowerment.
My dissertation traces the development of the tomboy figure from its origins in nineteenth-century sentimental novels to Harper Lee's classic Civil Rights novel, to Kill a Mockingbird (1960). to the informed reader, it may seem rather paradoxical that nineteenth-century sentimental culture produced the first recognizable tomboy figures, as this era is typically remembered for its indoctrination of conventional femininity.
My project is the first to interrogate this apparent paradox and, in so doing, yields important insights into the tomboy figure's role as a social critic in the twentieth century. as tomboys express and struggle with issues of sympathy, invoking a key convention of sentimental fiction, they not only unmask the cultural performance of femininity and heterosexuality but also subvert racial and class hierarchies.
By tracing the development of the tomboy narrative over time and through the retrospective lens of sentimentalism, my dissertation yields new insights into the origins of the tomboy figure, as well as the persistence of sentimental ideologies into the twentieth century and beyond.

Attached: 41lwc6Rf4+L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 20.08K)

My project centers upon five women authors: E.D.E.N. Southworth, Louisa May Alcott, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Carson McCullers and Harper Lee.
Chapter 1 examines Cap Black, the cross-dressing "newsgirl" protagonist of Southworth's popular sentimental novel, The Hidden Hand (1859); more specifically, this chapter investigates the ties between Cap's gender subversion, urban street life, and non-traditional familial experiences.
Chapter 2 analyzes Jo March of Alcott's Little Women (1868) in relation to discourses of poverty, sympathy, and race in the Civil War era.
Chapter 3 focuses on Laura Ingalls's struggles with sympathy amid the geographical, cultural and historical "landscapes" of the prairie in Wilder's Little House series, published during the Depression era.
Chapters 4 and 5 consider Southern tomboys, Carson McCullers's Frankie Addams and Harper Lee's Scout Finch, who challenge heteronormativity, racial violence and segregationist politics in the twentieth-century South, particularly as they forge sympathetic alliances with other marginalized

thank you user for bring such neo-marxist subversion to my attention, critical theory will not deconstruct the tomboy.

outnews.co.uk/woman-quits-job-to-become-tradwife-getting-up-at-5-to-start-chores/

In 2015, feeling utterly burnt out, Viktoria, who lives in a small village in south east Sweden, quit work and reinvented herself as a ‘tradwife’ – the term used for a growing band of traditional wives, who are homemakers by choice, adhering to old-fashioned gender roles.

Attached: 1861ec78-4b43-4559-ab35-18ff21719f96.jpg (1000x1241, 206.91K)

>it's okay user he did apologize. we have your back user.
In programming, (not g/man, so I'll wing it) there is thing known as a race condition:
>A race condition or race hazard is the condition of an electronics, software, or other system where the system's substantive behavior is dependent on the sequence or timing of other uncontrollable events.
>A race condition can happen when to bakers (each acting in good faith) unbeknownst to each other try to make the same thread number.
Shit happens, adults shake hands, buy each other drinks and laugh about stupid things we've done in the past.
>I had this one girlfriend who liked to get nailed in semi-public places (this was in the 80's before there were fucking cameras EVERYWHERE).
>Apparently most Canadian's haven't fucked in the snow, but most Russian's have (at least during the Soviet days.
>The advantage of fucking outside in the snow, compared with summer (done both) is you don't get a thousand mosquito bites on your ass in winter, but don't do it if it's colder than -10C. (summer in the prairies can be murder some years).
You don't know butthurt until you've had a thousand fucking mosquito bites on your ass and upper thighs. (oh, to be young again)

Attached: butthurt.jpg (580x239, 18.57K)