Questions for Burgerlanderbros

Does every guy who live in Texas carry a gun?
Do they all dream about dying in a cool gunfight?
It seems to me like owning a gun increases the chance of you getting shot by a lot.
Also could anyone get a concealed carry license in Texas? How is crime in Texas compared to the rest of the US States? All these guns should make the state safer no?
I watched this cool movie and i want to talk about Gun control.

Attached: MV5BMTg4NDA1OTA5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ2MDM5ODE@._V1_.jpg (2764x4096, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE9RDQw9ZL0&t=40s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Texas is constitutional carry. It is a blessed state. America doesn't have a gun control problem it has a nigger problem.

Almost everyone owns a gun, or at least every family. But no one walks around with a gun on their hip all day. Very few people do that

fp;bp

Damn you don't even need a permit to own a gun? How much gun violence in Texas compared to the rest of the US? I'd be scared to do anything.
>try to mug some old lady
>3 random fags gun me down
I think Texas is different mate.

Are you retarded? You don't carry a gun so you can get killed.
youtube.com/watch?v=PE9RDQw9ZL0&t=40s
Making the state safer is a complicated matter. Biggest driver of violence is niggers, and most of the gun deaths are suicides.

>Does every guy who live in Texas carry a gun?
no
>Do they all dream about dying in a cool gunfight?
A lot do
>It seems to me like owning a gun increases the chance of you getting shot by a lot.
depends
>Also could anyone get a concealed carry license in Texas?
Not if you are a felon. (unless texas removed the CC license, but it would still be illegal b/c you wouldn't be allowed to own a handgun, you just wouldn't have to take the course)
>How is crime in Texas compared to the rest of the US States? All these guns should make the state safer no?
Texas really doesn't have more guns than most conservative states
>I watched this cool movie and i want to talk about Gun control.
It's a badass movie

>Are you retarded? You don't carry a gun so you can get killed.
Are you sure? I've been watching a lot of Southern Burgerland movies lately and dying in a gunfight is really heavily romanticized.

Negroes can't think that far ahead, so they rob anyway.

Attached: 1567370628738.webm (610x360, 1.91M)

>Damn you don't even need a permit to own a gun?
That's true for the vast majority of US states
>How much gun violence in Texas compared to the rest of the US?
Not sure. I did get robbed at gunpoint by a couple of niggers in dallas though. Didn't have a gun, but that's actually probably a good thing b/c they had the drop on me.
>I'd be scared to do anything.
>>try to mug some old lady
random fags gun me down
That is the idea, yes
>
>I think Texas is different mate.
Not really. Texans have a bit more of a gung-ho attitude about guns, but the laws are basically the same as other conservative states and ownership isn't way higher either

>It seems to me like owning a gun increases the chance of you getting shot by a lot.
You just keep thinking that when the Russians show up, Franz.

Most of that movie was filmed in New Mexico.

Eastern New Mexico is just west West Texas. Exacty the fucking same.

Believe it or not, Dallas is growing in White population and not just "White" Hispanics either.

Texas is basically just Mexico 2.0 now. There are no based gunslinging white cowboys anymore.

Russia turns up, sees you with a gun, shoots you.

Cities being cities aren't that different from anywhere in the US, they will always be shit and filled with nigger criminals
However rural Texas is some of the best living you can get
I worked on a ranch and got to shoot cyotes almost daily
And when I wasn't doing that I roamed around getting lose cattle and finding good bonsai tree material
That shit was cash

texas is full of spics. whites are on a rapid decline and white texans are naive retards.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-003953_Brave.jpg (1343x951, 341.47K)

>Lobsterbacks show up to steal your cannons
>shoot them first
Even more faggoty, because WE INHERITED THE RIGHT FROM YOU! Right to bear arms is established in 1689 Bill of Rights. UK actually had perfectly fine gun laws until the commie scares of the late 1910s. US just managed to avoid cucking quite so hard. 1934 NFA is still bullshit, FDR sucks cocks in hell.

Attached: The_Battle_of_Lexington.jpg (960x663, 190.69K)

>WE INHERITED THE RIGHT FROM YOU
You're very welcome my dear burger.

Texas is huge. It's the size of your whole country. Not everybody is a cowboy because it's full of different kinds of people and Mexicans are flooding across the border every year. Concealed carry isn't specific to Texas. You can do that in most states. Guns don't necessarily make something safer or more dangerous. People commit crime for a lot of reasons and don't think much of the consequences. The main reason you would carry is to protect yourself or your property from criminals.

There's a ton of larpers. A lot of the guys you see in cowboy hats and open carry watch a lot of movies but are the biggest pussies on earth. The competent guys are usually the polite unassuming grandpas.