When this fucking war is over ?

i can't see russian kids died cruelly and their body also civilians who were murdered by Azovs.

imagine their moms who is waiting for but eaten by dogs fimed by radom ukrainian 4channer.

damn i really hate the war and i disgust you subhumans who consume their photo insulting them

desgusting world with some headaches.

Attached: gpj9mfe9zm461.png (638x516, 357.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1b-RKDHZOo
youtube.com/watch?v=xbFCFPmTF8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope Russia will renounce to that war soon or Ukraine will surrender, you are right, nobody should suffer because some dudes who will never risk their lives have ego problems.
The one that should be on the battlefields and suffering and dying are our politicians.

yeah.

i feel terrible.
just one of them have win. i don't care whoever become winner.
i'm just hard to see corpse in Any Forums

Why don't the Russian Nazis just stop murdering everybody in Ukraine? That would end the invasion and Russian atrocities.

what about azov killed innocent russian ukrainian because they were russians ?

hope you shut up

Best thread in the whole board. The war will be over when EU buys gas from the US for 4x the price or Russia conquers Ukraine at the current pace it would take 6 months but the global economy can't take 6 more months of Russian sanctions. The reason this war isn't over yet is because of american gas/oil companies.

The conflict culls the weak and cleanses the nation.

Attached: 7f859c95d52ea1bdbfccfc7a8f6400b0 (1).jpg (220x135, 4.81K)

Thanks amigo.

We can't stop every wars but this one was not necessary.

Start at 22:45
youtube.com/watch?v=X1b-RKDHZOo
There's also this one showing how the Ukrainians are targeting civilian infrastructure.
youtube.com/watch?v=xbFCFPmTF8A

>desgusting world with some headaches.
yeah basically

Russia was forced into a preemptive strike.. it's fucking disgusting. The US is shitting itself on it's deathbed and is spewing shit on others.

gore threads are made to filter this type.world isnt sunshine and rainbows and this isnt the place for that type of delusion.

>gore threads are made to filter this type.world isnt sunshine and rainbows

I know fucking scum bag who don't know this mother fuckers.

I just feel disgust you laugh at their death
This makes me vomit not because of gore but because of your insulting mother fucker.

I hope you someday died by some cartels and took a video from some redditers and get some insulting from them.

You would be happy with that than.
Would ya ?

This thread is not for you kind of simple minded low iq scum bags

>4channer

Doubt. Majority of people here i'd say understand on one hand the ukranians defending their land,but also on the other point "i dont want to fight in a foreign war for foreign olygarchs".
Btw i agree thats very shitty to do,those calls to mothers . Were the soldiers special op as Wagner,or drafted? That would change pretty much everything.
Anyway war its about that. And now there are phones(chameras). Prior to phones: rapping and sacking houses was on the menu always. Some nations more than others
My grandad was drafted for spanish civil war,just with 17, in second year of war. He didnt talk much about war,but me as teen in 90s, grandparents had my mother and uncles with +30, even married young . So, i asked him things about war. He told me very little didnt like to talk about that,but told me sth i remember clear,i didnt ask anymore questions as he said so. It was just "in war everything is allowed". From that,you can use your imagination
Even if you dont do to rape,if your mates do,what are you going to tell them? You rely on them to survy. And add if the other side has killled someone you love,some soldier you were very good friend with,then maybe its you the cruel one. Add also all functional psycos with free buffet suddenly. Its, harsh times.anywau also biggest generosity/brave acts are seen at war,as cruel ones

its not the gore you retarded faggot, i can watch gore all day, but its the fact that young white men are dying for no reason is the sad part. maybe only real whites can only empathize this, just proves you are beyond saving, mutt

Until Putin kill every "nazi" in Ukraine.
So never kek

you arent supposed to enjoy it. you witness it like every other historical event. turning a blind eye to these things just makes you a weaker person for not truly understanding the bad from the good. You wont find any peace in ignorance despite how appealing it may appear.

do you feel the same way for the tens of thousands of civillians mercilessly killed by russia? fuck off retard

I saw one British soldier who call himself sniper.

He said he will join in Ukrainian international army and kill some russians.

I saw the news i felt about his immature kid mind.

Who he will shoot is not a well trained veterans but 19, 21 y.o kids who just came to army by the force.

Do you think he is hardly fighting? He will just butcher them. This is not a war but massacre.

Just think if you have head.

Moron

You are enjoying it. Don't try to turn your fault to mine. I am pointing out you guys are enjoying it.
Would you be happy that your son or future kid got killed and took a shot and uploaded on the internet and become a joke and laugh ? I hope you experience the same with them tho.

I already wrote about it.
Do you have a Dyslexia.

You can just read useless head you had to die in there.

You fuck off. Disable to read.

I will leave this thread and you guys will see what they are gonna say in here.

It would be hard to read.

When this fucking war is over. It will be hard to use Any Forums for a while cuz Any Forums will take a funtion of bestgore
Bye

your projection of a hypothetical doesn't change anything I said. emotion has no place in war would you rather they censor the news? Is being ignorant to what they are doing going to make things better? no it will only make you feel better which if that is what you want you do not have to stay on the board that posts these things its as simple as that.

>korean
>eaten by dogs

Attached: 1643932096369.png (1662x1246, 854.27K)