ITS OVER WESTBROS

THE CHINKS JUST GAVE THE SANDNIGGERS FUCKING LASERS.

Attached: Untitled.png (602x581, 382.77K)

Ah yes, because this deal will last for a long time and they won't be wasted by the saudis in a few short years

I've been saying lasers are being used in Ukraine but nobody is paying attention.

Attached: IMG_20220323_232942_876.jpg (1280x960, 402.12K)

>Chinese Saudis Indians and Russians all teaming up

I don't think America knows how bad this is.

Def won't just fall apart

Attached: 1621420836528.webm (270x480, 696.75K)

Retard.

Attached: Cedarville UFO Photo.jpg (1600x886, 50.87K)

Demolition?

Yeah. Seems likely.
I'm surprised we aren't hearing more about the drone, anti-drone stuff.
The anti-drone lasers can be taken out by drones after all.

lol. we've had debates about this on /k/. While they're is no consensus on how the small yellow cocks got these weapon systems, we suspect it might be stolen research from a private company doing R&D and that the patents got ITAR'D. The chinks of course were able to cut through red tape and deploy it before us. Part of the reason we also haven't prototype and trialed one is because of the lucrative contracts and jobs in manufacturing and resupplying the ammunition, rockets, and maintenance parts. It's a lucrative thing that puts our national security at risk as well as our cutting edge first reputation.

Make no mistake, this wunderwaffe is our invention. The small cocked asians just stole it. Fuck them and fuck all bug people.

Im sure the saudi's are very trusting people, just ask Bezos
>doesnt understand lithium ion batteries

Attached: kek.jpg (834x650, 54.72K)

I think an IR laser on a stealth drone, was used to precipitate rainfall over China in the hopes of collapsing the 3 Gorges Dam and flooding millions of people downstream. Dam held but there was still massive flooding.
I wonder if the COVID leak in China, and the induced rain, were then all one big anti-China covert operation.
(FYI USA admitted they induced rainfall over Ho Chi Minh trail in Vietnam, to try to halt the VC infiltration).

China's whole weather system is fucked cause they've re-routed all their main waterways Northeast to Bejing.
>They are flooding themselves with own hubris

Attached: images (3).jpg (290x174, 12.37K)

WE HAVE THIS SHIT FOREVER
BUT THE GOOD SHIT
IN SPAAACE

DRONES CRAWL ALONG IN THE SKY
YOU COULD THROW A ROCK AND TAKE ONE DOWN
CHANGS LAZOR SUCKS

How did the drone get lasered on its top side? Are these fucking space lasers

explain this "laser" concept - sounds pretty neat. Is it like laser-painting targets for suicide drones?

Ukrainian drones & Russian laser?

Hello, welcome to the Any Forums subreddit. Here we discuss geopolitics n shieeeet

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 27.92K)

Chinese culture

Attached: 1629317275173.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Is she okay?

>Chinese arming the saudis against their ally the Iranians
Da fuq?

lol grow up star trek nerd

It's good fuck America.. for now

Yes.

>allies
China cannot afford Saudi oil output dropping too much from the bullshit going on in Yemen, they're dependent Middle Eastern oil in general and Iran alone cannot supply enough.

Wait, who is sending suicide drones into Saudi airspace?

Houthis

Sandniggers with fricking lasers on their heads!!!!

The next step is drone-seeking drones, just like destroyers were made to counter frigates.

>"we don't just fall apart like them thar chinks" - t. boomer
>florida: hold my beer
China is now putting an emphasis on science, engineering, and quality control while simultaneously going after bribery and corruption. They are also pushing family formation hard.

America is putting an emphasis on diversity, equity, trans rights, and anti-white hatred while mass importing people from cultures that embrace bribery and corruption. Oh, and we've also started to literally look the other way while blacks engage in a crime wave at the bottom and government officials engage in election tampering treason at the top. (Hunter's laptop; CIA agent bragging on Twitter about lying to swing the election.)

China's trajectory is up. Ours is down. We are watching in real time while China surpasses us in consumer, industrial, and military technology, as well as in morality and social standards.

By the end of this decade Chinese will be playing videos of our shit falling apart and laughing at us. Pic related: a diversity bridge built by stronk, empowered womyn.

Attached: download.jpg (2976x1683, 672.06K)

Narrative is that drones are the future of warfare. Also narrative that the US are one of the few that can defend against them.

in a way, just not controlled or planned.