Do you think rapists and pedophiles can be rehabilitated and reintegration into society or not?

Do you think rapists and pedophiles can be rehabilitated and reintegration into society or not?

Attached: AR-801255996.jpg (512x360, 56.63K)

Modern feminist "rape" isn't rape. Forced sex isn't rape. Rape is sex with a cunt another man owns.
Pedophilia is good, all men are pedophiles. Old hags are worthless trash.
But, yeah, "rehabilitation" doesn't exist. All criminals should be executed.

No. Anyone who self-admits to being attracted to children should be euthanised. It's an undesirable genetic fuck up that should be removed.

The most globohomo shit i've read all day

the better question is, is it worth the effort? i think not

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T PREFER THE SUPERIOR TYPE OF FEMALE
Lolis will always be best
Can you try to actually say something instead of throwing out random buzzwords

>pic
damn son thats brutal. im not a simp for pedos, but if they feel the need to put a sign that big, shouldn't they not have been released from prison?

Either they're rehabilitated or they aren't.

Yes but your society needs to be rehabilitated also.

Rapists, yes, its proven.
Pedophiles, no. Not with the limitation of forbidden experiments. Perhaps eventually with technology. Currently they require a type of castration sadly.
Research paraphilia.

no they get the rope 100% of the time

of course a chink defends nigger tier shit, i wish we nuked your shithole until it was unlivable

>get drunk
>take a piss
>popo catches you
>are now a sex offender

defend this

Wow, good job not saying anything. Its so easy to make a response when you actively avoid countering anything that was said.

No.
It's too much to risk.
Unfortunately society must come first, children are the future of any society and the protection of children nust be adequate, with removal of all risks these types present.

I do believe death sentence must be reintroduced into society, for crimes like these, crimes against children especially and vicious murders. Unfortunately there is alot of damaged minds in society, ans this will be the way to ensure society is not damaged furthrr, and things are brought under control.

I watched a video of a county sherif doing a presentation of arrests of sexual predators who have or were hoping to engage with minors, firdt I thought it was one video, then I noticed there were many, and each video had so many cought... It's astonishing, and really a big problem.
Then the sherif said how all police departments that helped were there, but for some reason the Orland if I am not kistaken does not aid kuch or come to the presentations after these captures, and alot of disney employees were the predators at that... It appears to be a big problem, it will require alot of strict laws, penalties and work.

depends. if u fucked some chick while drunk and she claimed u raped her coz she was drunk and couldnt consent, legally youd be a rapist. if you went to prison, youd come out with a sign like this outside of your house. could you be reintegrated into society? thats the problem with these kinds of laws, is that really what counts as a sex offense/offender is fucked and normal people get fucked over big time.

kinda hard to reintegrate a dead body, but sure we can try.

kys chang, i hope china comes for your family

>Pedophilia is good, all men are pedophiles.
Kill yourself ALT garbage.

Based nip, too rad and trad for modern society

i hope noko comes for your family, theyd be worse then china

Flag checks out.
Why do nips like sexualizing children?

there's nothing wrong with being attracted to prime cunny

literally it is a biological imperative to reproduce at a young age

that's why the female sex is most attractive the younger you go

spotless, perfectly smooth porcelain skin, tight, angelic, innocent

everything hags do is to emulate a prime cunny

why do women wear makeup? why do they try to recapture their youth? its because they hit the wall at around 13 and its down hill from there

9 is objectively the perfect age for the female human

Attached: 1640265405739.png (480x478, 428.5K)

If they can resurrect, yes ig

Attached: btfo.webm (640x640, 804.5K)

they arent human, they are a type of monkey slightly above niggers

You're in the right country you degenerate filthy English teacher. I hope they catch you raping Japanese girls and summarily execute you.

I think the entire prison population of any given country should be completely liquidated every 25 years. Whether you're in for something serious like rape/murder or something more trivial, every prisoner should be got rid of. 30 to 40 mobile incinerators would descend on the prison, then cell by cell, wing by wing special action groups, late at night would toss a stun grenade into a cell then an operative equipped with night vision goggles and a silenced .22 calibre handgun would go in and double tap any inmate in the head, then the bodies dragged out onto the hallway which has been covered in saw dust, from here they would be dragged off and incinerated

Attached: 1610573614080.jpg (544x563, 28.38K)

Not with the current state of psychiatry, no.
Unless you're using some new definition of rape and count in accidental pedophiles who aren't even attracted to children.
The fact that they got arrested means that they either don't give a fuck about society or don't have enough self control.

no.

this but with frogniggers and bongscum

No. But if you would trust the authorities to designate people as such any more than you would trust a convicted baby rapist in a room alone with you infant, you child WILL be raped.

prison isn't about rehabilitation, user

>RARGH FEMINIST RAGE
Why does loli superiority cause such rage? What about cute young girls makes you so mad?
>9 is objectively the perfect age for the female human
I'd say slightly younger but yes

>throws out random statements with nothing to back it up
>Can you try to actually say something instead of throwing out random buzzwords

Kys subhuman chink