Quitting caffeine as a heavy drinker

how long does the insanity last? when will i be normal?

Attached: n6Cu3BA.jpg (668x712, 128.86K)

Unironically, two weeks is a normal time to get off a light drug or medication.

>he thinks it will end

Attached: smuggie.jpg (299x169, 8.38K)

>2 more weeks

replace covfefe with green tea

1 month

I have never understood normalfags and caffeine. Shit drug, does nothing. Doesn’t stimulate you, energize you, anything. I think you have to have a normalfag brain to get anything out of it, let alone get addicted to such a shit drug.

>green tea
still lots of caffeine. I found cocaine to be the best replacement

This.

Attached: Jesusjunkie.png (500x673, 713.54K)

How much caffine?
How much heavy drinking?

Caffeine makes me nervous, shakey, and have to poop.

I use to intermittently quit every few days too keep myself from depending it so much. You could try that, and then quit altogether. You could also try cutting how much you drink, then incorporate a day here and there where you don’t drink it or until you can get off of it. Something like sweeties or super beets will give you a zip from vitamin and a rich foods and could also help you quit.

This kek. The ride never ends user.

Attached: 1633885932239.gif (200x230, 698.53K)

3 espresso a day

Bad headache? Take some LSD.

Stop eating altogether. Go on nofap and drink only water. Let the desire make you stronger, or kill you. Either outcome is desirable.

I never get headaches and when I stop drinking coffee I usually get a headache. After that day though I can continue to not drink it if I eat plenty of foods that give me energy.

probably best advice here OP. expect headaches.

it never goes away if you've been drinking caffeine long enough
it's unironically more physically addictive than heroin

deal with the headaches

taper off.
Go to 2 a day for a few days,
then 1 a day for a few days,
then a half for a few days.
Or switch to regular coffee and taper of that way.

headaches for 2-3 days, brain fog for up to a month if heavy enough use...eventually you sleep amazing and feel better every day

Yep.
On a side note, how did society at large get kiked by the caffeine jew? How did the marketing succeed so well?

Attached: 1546316707622s.jpg (250x247, 5.36K)