Be me

>be me
>try to host a new forum for red pilled anons that isnt as botted as (((4cuck))) with a aussie user
>he actually 'owns' the forum but i planned on managing how it works
>we were talking about how many protestors about (((covid))) got vaned and that no one cared about them
>he said most people would just think oh yeah i havent heard from user for a while and then just forget about that person completly
>last time we talked he said he needs to sleep to get into his wage cage in the morning
>its been over 2 days and he still hasnt talked since
>not 1 single reply

so anons he 99% got killed by the jews, what can i do about this fact?

i cant run the forum because I have no idea what it is hosted on, and i could probably find better alternatives anyway

is this what happens in 2022? anyone who tries to get from the reach of globo homo gets killed and no one gives a fuck?

i feel kind of scared now anons, not because im afraid of being vaned but because if it can happen to anyone then it means the jews have truly won

or he just left without a word but i doubt it since he wasnt active on the forum and i still have the admin

or he was just a bot to begin with

either way

what the fuck happened anons?

Attached: 75575798989757.jpg (196x185, 5.96K)

Congratulations. Or sorry that happened.

you forgot your memeflag rabbi

c9k? or has that project been abandoned?

Reddit spacing. Slide thread. Unbumped

I didn’t even finish reading your post. Do you know how funny this is with that fucking flag? Why should we believe you?

You forgot your memeflag rabbi

i didnt forget it goy

i am a proud anti zionist self hating jew

>no goy dont make new secure forums just stay on this one honey pot on which you cant even use a vpn and jannies ban you for actual discussion

i know its hard to believe but i am saying the truth

we tried to make a new forum and he isnt fucking active

he probably got vaned

and again, what the fuck happened anons?

Attached: 82178272761.png (800x764, 225.39K)

F

your friend is dead user

if you can send us the website link we could take a deeper look at it

he was aussie?

then he got shoad by the secret police user

many such cases, im sorry for your friend but there is no hope for him now its too late

Attached: 8181811123.png (844x1157, 85.35K)

>what can i do about this fact?
Repent.

Attached: I Am Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 512.8K)

>centralized forum in police state

deserved

Australian here. Still not vaxxed.

Still more free than americucks.

que

Attached: 1648326574571.gif (420x420, 191.76K)

Based and bobby fisherpilled still wont read because kike

user i named it all

the jews covid getting shoad

i know it may seem demoralising but people are getting vaned and this is a fucking fact

we either accept it and try to do something about it or just deflect it like cowards

the forum was brand new, like 1 fucking day new user

we planned to expand and upgrade it with time but holy fuck

i dont even know what to say user i i just i

jewish girlfriend
send him your titties

Attached: d3346996784bd64cf3356fbeec490258f76ce13eb25dabc861fad4e6dfdb619f.gif (327x438, 52.68K)

>my first follower didn't return to my novel website; he must have been shoah'd
not going to your website rabbai

>the enemy deflects and tries to help the opposing side
>Y-YOU ARE A KIKE SURELY TRYING TO DECEIVE US!!! I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU AND USE YOUR SHITTY FORUM!!! SURELY THIS WEBSITE WHICH DOESNT ACCEPT NEW JANNIES ON Any Forums AND ALLOWS NO VPN AND TOR IS SAFER THAN YOUR FORUM!!! HAIL ISRAE- UH I MEAN HEIL HITLER!

have you even read what he wrote you dumb fucking paki? the website was not his but his friends

and that friend hasnt spoken to him in over 2 days

he is australlian

so the secret police must have gotten him

so he died

he did more than you ever will you dumb pajeet faggot

FUCKING HELL SOMEONE CAN MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THEIR BASED THREAD DYING AND ALL THE REPLIES ARE CALLING HIM A KIKE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS FUCKING FORUM

meant friend instead of thread

either way what the fuck is even happening

this is worse than fucking 1984

MEDS. NOW.

>he says this
>while posting on the most popular honey pot forums that allows no vpn and tor, that is known to be watched by intelligence agencies agents

DEAD INTERNET FAGGOTS

post your face and home address itt

>ancap flag
>shills crypto

your meme coins are worth nothing and the jews have huge back doors so they can delete them in mere seconds

this also includes the 'cold' legers

and tell me user, how do you get your meme coins exactly? i mean like a atm

how do you 'extract' them?

his posts got deleted by the jannies KEK

>its been over 2 days and he still hasnt talked since

lmao you're 18 or some shit i'll tell you it's been years since i just disappeared on some people or people disappeared on me, sometimes i go weeks or months without talking to people. maybe he has a life going on, 2 days is nothing. zoomers have no patience. come talk to me when your friends on steam haven't logged onto their account in 14 years or if you don't get a reply from your parents ever again