Safe and effective

>Jabbed women looses legs and catches covid

>safe and effective

How do Jabbies cope?

Attached: FODxZUhXoAEUnPp.jpg (599x680, 92.5K)

>picrelated.jpg
HELLO, SCIENCE HERE! LOOK AT THAT!

>How do Jabbies cope?
dancing and acting a fool

Pretty evil to think they blame covid for this when the jab is far more likely.

Attached: 1632713060983.png (1594x766, 173.62K)

Look how happy they are op lmao.

JUST DANCE IT ALL AWAY YA YA YA!!!

She doesn't have a good foothold on the situation.

Why are they making a quirky Reddit smile post, at losing body parts and then getting Covid anyway over a vaccine that is supposed to just prevent Covid? What is wrong with them? What is going on with these freaks? Why are they like this?

>if only you knew how bad things really are

They are uncureable brainzogged

That's how you know it's working

Stop being antisemitic!

Attached: 1648477903373.jpg (680x680, 68.83K)

Still in the denial or bargaining stage of grief. It hasn't fully set in to these young brains that, yes you have become permanently separated from a part of yourself, and no it is never coming back. Give them a few months after they get out if the hospital and they aren't hopped up on the stronger pain meds and see if we get those smarmy, "I'm going to pull through and be ok" smiles. It will really sink in after their first brush with ghost limb syndrome, that tangible hope that the limb is back because they can feel it, only to look and see a vacant stump where they had just felt their missing arm or leg. Youth trapped by disability enter a cycle of despair that only ends with acceptance, you can tell how far someone is by their emotional displays after the event. After losing a limb those that accept it will rarely appear happy in their photos, they are coming to grips with facing the rest life incomplete, those that appear happiest are the ones in deepest denial and furthest from acceptance.
Captcha: RAWM8

Imagine being crippled for life because some kikejab lmao

Underrated
Looks like someone swept her off her feet

>get Covid vaccine
>get Covid anyway
>also lose your legs for the rest of your life

I would sink into a bottle for many years if this happened to me. I wouldn’t be able to even muster forced quirky Reddit pictures

Attached: bad.jpg (599x680, 122.17K)

just imagine how much worse it would have been if she wasn't vaxxed

Couldn't she walk on those stumps technically. She'll be a woman let though.

They unironically believe this. They really think it was the covid not the jab. Otherwise you wouldnt even be able to bring this into the news.

Attached: d2e.png (1280x1280, 738.21K)

She may have lost her legs and got Covid anyway but at least she didn’t get long Covid

at least she be do the responsible thing
unlike your covid latent asses
go out and get a jab