Due to excessive grooming in public schools and "entertainment", 62% of children identify as faggots

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1508508056572751872

Attached: Groomer.png (1698x880, 1.19M)

And this is an elementary school right?

Based. Lets exterminate angloids.

This generation is fucked, all thanks to the left.

Should be 100%. Accelerate.

Christ can't come back fast enough to exterminate these twisted evil fucks who are indoctrinating the minds of the impressionable.

There aren't enough millstones to go around.

nobody and nothing is coming to save us, user

the beautiful ones

Attached: 1636311065096.jpg (811x1081, 287.65K)

Zoomer here. I graduated in 2018 right as it started getting bad. Even then school was shit and I hated half the slut teachers who couldn’t do basic math or writing and were fucking the chads in the class on top of it. Can’t imagine how horrible it is now

why are they trying to radicalize me bros

theres not many hills ill die on but this is one of them

>why am I responding naturally to the subversion of america
because you have a brain

In my school they have a transgender who is autistic. He always in woman bathroom. Some of my friend say they see him/her masturbate in the middle of the bathroom while he whispering "im a woman". I dont know if it true but this trans lose is shit in my class when he ask me for a date and i say no. He sream at the teacher and the teacher say i need to stay after de class. The teacher say is transphobia to not want to date this trans. She said this trans is a girl and everything. Later after Christmas holiday when we return to school the trans try to rape the teacher in the bathroom

>why are they trying to radicalize me bros
You won't do shit faggot

You didn't want to help her jack off by holding her feminine penis?

I thought you were a faggot, since you are a Leaf.

The biblical prophecy of the "falling away" is about to be complete, degneracy is at an all time high, once it's finished THEN Sky Janny will return.

Keep the faith dont ever let up.

>Later after Christmas holiday when we return to school the trans try to rape the teacher in the bathroom
based black king

>In my school they have a transgender who is autistic. He always in woman bathroom. Some of my friend say they see him/her masturbate in the middle of the bathroom while he whispering "im a woman". I dont know if it true but this trans lose is shit in my class when he ask me for a date and i say no. He sream at the teacher and the teacher say i need to stay after de class. The teacher say is transphobia to not want to date this trans. She said this trans is a girl and everything. Later after Christmas holiday when we return to school the trans try to rape the teacher in the bathroom
Based if true. Lets curb angloids through homosexuality

He was brainwashed into rejecting Christ, all due to kike propaganda.

This teacher needs to be investigated.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

You’ll end up eating those words, user. He is very real and Jesus Christ is Lord!

The composition of the class isn't definitively white, I'd argue the blacks and hispanics and such would be equally if not more affected.

And can you do something about those cartels or do you like not being a superpower? It's ok, we owe our shits to you. Brown pride, southern fried.

Guess what would happen to blacks and hispanics once whites all die out due to rampant faggotry?

It won't be pretty for them.

Even if that was true, humanity has been abonded with it's free will. Whatever world we live in, is one of our making

Nothing is coming to save us. But the jews sure love you feeling that way, sitting at home doing nothing while they take over society and you wait for something supernatural to solve our problems

When we will stop these sexual predators to approach kids to 'convert' them?

I seek for the extermination of mankind and civilization, I'll be dancing on the ashes of this world

My friend's sibling is 13 and he told me like 80% of his class are in the spectrum. I am actually shocked he got a normal girlfriend because it's legit starting to be unusual now. Late zoomers and gen alpha are absolutely fucked
t. 2000 zoomer

This sounds extremely underage

>Some of my friend say they see him/her masturbate in the middle of the bathroom while he whispering "im a woman"
Kek. All trannies are autistic. You need to be autistic to buy into that shit