Was Tolkien redpilled?

Was Tolkien redpilled?

Attached: JRR-Tolkien.jpg (300x400, 31.64K)

>From The Letters of JRR Tolkien
>"But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people."
There'a a reason why he hated Walt Disney.

its rumoured he joined the National Front, he was definitely redpilled on jews, niggers and industrial society

This hurts varg physically

if it means that he was a satanist, then yes

Attached: ohlmarks_tolkien_2.jpg (1509x2227, 870.44K)

>orcs are elves
>elves are seven feet tall, beautiful blonde and brown and red haired superhumans
>the first orcs were literally blinded by the vanyar tribe of elves, and stood 3 or 4 feet tall
>hobbits easily find orcish armor they can fit in
>the tallest orc in moria was nearly of mannish height
>elves did indeed live in some caves, but preferred moving water and open skies
>orcs did indeed live in open fields, but preferred dank, dark holes
>dwarves are between men and hobbits in size, and live in caves making toys and armor and weapons
>orcs are between men and hobbits in size, and live in caves making torture devices and armor and weapons
>dwarves are generally stateless wanderers roaming from one poor kingdom to another, often living amongst humand and hobbits
>tolkien acknowledges dwarves are jews
>jews are descended from neanderthals
>neanderthals were cave dwelling carnivorous humans that lived in the mountains of eastern europe and raided west
Tolkien was redpilled on a level most here have yet to achieve.

Attached: 4cv5ny.jpg (750x500, 80.46K)

>There'a a reason why he hated Walt Disney.
wasn't it because Disney bastardized classic tales that were passed down through generations intended to preserve a specific message?

Attached: Fran and her Redpills.jpg (764x1080, 94.66K)

and hes a Catholic lolrtmsk

he talked like a fag

Tolkien translated the Book of Jonah for the Jerusalem Bible and contributed to other sections, I believe.

Also:
>jews ostensibly worship yahweh
>in the original pantheon yahweh served as the smith
>Aulë, Tolkien's archangel/god of smithing created dwarves and was worshipped as such
>Sauron was a lesser angel under Aulë's tutelage before turning to Melkor
>Sauron was the master shapeshifter, able to shift between the giant forms of a snake, a wolf, or a bat, and was also the master of subversion

Attached: 1597500405713.gif (460x320, 3.71M)

>>tolkien acknowledges dwarves are jews
He based their Khuzdul on hebrew because, as he put it
>at once natives and aliens in their habitations, speaking the languages of the country, but with an accent due to their own private tongue
But nothing in his personal letters points to this being a criticism; in fact, he had quite a few jewish friends he admired
>In letter 55, Tolkien mentions Cecil Roth, whom he describes as a “learned Jew historian,” whom he found charming and “full of gentleness (in every sense).”

Yes, it was tongue-in-cheek, leaf. He really despised what he called the disney's infantilization of ol' european tales

He got a couple other things right, like the flood being a result of a mountain falling from the sky (ice age meteor slamming into greenland) and the maximum height a tree can reach, and the location of atlantis and doggerland (numenor and beleriand)

Attached: 1_B2uCVNHxK0yZ3VbWstk8uQ.jpeg.jpg (1600x931, 156.72K)

Perhaps he saw dwarves as the noble jew anf the orcs as the ravenous jew. He did mention that perhaps if an orc were to repent it would become something unorcish.

He was an Anarcho-Catholic whatever that is.

He was a Zogbot and Shabbos goy

Attached: based-tolkein.jpg (1022x635, 228.33K)

>Anarcho-Catholic
No, he was Catholic who supported Nationalism. He was very open about supporting Franco.

varg tells himself that Tolkien was a secret pagan or something like that lol

In a boomer sense, yes
But he was hopelessly bluepilled on jews, Hitler and Nazi ideology

tolkien was a member of the hermetic order of the golden dawn, so yes he was a pagan.

>orcs are niggers
you tell me

>LARP
But went to his grave dismissing them ?

I guess he went through fazes.

Attached: U3s-xMIA8QfJHIwLTAg4xNRurVdKN8PYM1T_Qd_-dZ0.jpg (346x411, 30.27K)

Creative genius is intrinsically redpilled or Jewish in origin. I've yet to figure out whether non-Jewish genius is entirely detached or crypto-Jewish in nature ie jewish great grandparents and the like

>varg tells himself that Tolkien was a secret pagan or something like that lol
Wait, are you serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He probably was something along the lines of a Chesterton fan or a falangist

>the original pantheon yahweh served as the smith
>>Aulë, Tolkien's archangel/god of smithing created dwarves and was worshipped as such
wait, u sure? yahweh in the og pantheon was the god of metallurgy but the dwarven god aule is the lord of matter and master of all crafts

it makes sense when you realize how many Anglo-Saxon pagan motifs are in the books and movies, elves, dwarves, wizards (druids) and short stumpy people (fairies) were all common themes in the pre-Christian British Isles and worshipped alongside gods such as Woden, Tiw and Thunor, they even went as far as to prefix names with elf, such as Aelf, Alf, Aeth etc
plus the entire series is basically ragnarok, people splitting apart and at each others throats, old ways trying to keep up against an endless horde that marches out of a black gate and sets the world ablaze with legions of swarthy dark malevolent corrupted scum, only to be driven back by all-white militaries of white kingdoms who prevail and rebuild the world anew after darkness has been driven out

This is more of a commentary on how boring and meaningless the world has become.

The dude shouted responses in Latin at sunday Mass after Vatican II. He wasn't a secret pagan you absolute retard. You can appreciate pre-christian European culture without worshipping fucking trees.

i didn't say he was a pagan, i was pointing out what he worked into the books, you "absolute retard"

he was in the hermetic order of the golden dawn, cope popenigger spic.

Was he really?

Attached: 1607787680786.png (500x647, 528.09K)

Or an observation that those who would speak different languages should stay where they came from and be part of their own culture. That ensures their culture continues to exist and they don't taint his/our culture. The world is boring and meaningless because there is no reason to visit india when 30% of your neighbours are pajeets and you have 4 indian takeaway joints nearby.

>it (the idea that Tolkein was a pagan) makes sense
It doesn't, unless you meant something different
Lmao. That's a cope, given that literally everyone he knew said he was a super devout Catholic.

No, user is a schitzophrenic

>foreseen and did nothing!!

Rally?

Attached: 197B0F48-B283-4FEC-A157-19F5BAFD0EAA.jpg (728x633, 138.03K)

yes

probably not, he wrote that incel wizard story about hobbits and rings. i have never read it but all the uncool kids back in school were sperging out about it.

sure thing varg