I watch this video… Good it’s exactly what San Francisco deserves...

I watch this video… Good it’s exactly what San Francisco deserves. Did you hear that white liberal pussy he was more upset with the guy who hit him then the naked man out in public where kids could see him nude… Fuck San Francisco they still vote Democrat and let shit like this happen fuck San Francisco and fuck everyone who supports this hell hole

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1508565838290296833?s=20&t=tcDeTgdSu85ns553xnTrDQ

Attached: CC621974-E757-471C-9533-02A1C2445230.jpg (750x968, 156.27K)

hes just vibing whats your problem

Naked guy is mentally ill and needs help, NIGGER hits him with stand, OP is a faggot who thinks natural nudity is worse than physical assault for the crime of being crazy

This. Attempted murder possibly.

lmao even niggers are experiencing nigger fatigue!

Attached: file.png (450x679, 248.32K)

Blacks have just been having a clown week lately.

he should have hit him again when he was on the ground.

>mentally ill and needs help
relax, he was a clout-chasing nigger doing a stunt for social media. "you're not gonna get famous doing this". also notice his friend who was probably filming, coming to help chase the guy down after he was hit

>he was a clout-chasing nigger doing a stunt for social media.
Do you have a peer reviewed study to support this claim?

Crazy people should be removed from society by force. Put them in a padded warehouse and hire heavily armed armored veterans to forcefeed them and subdue when necessary.

It'sll be like a prison, but only for crazy people, and yes I am willing to sacrifice their freedom and rights for the rest of us.

i have a phd in niggerology, i know a fame-chasing negro when i see one

the problem is that they are niggers, and in this case the nigger that hit him was in the right since niggers only understand violence it seems, but who is at fault is the guard that didn't take him out by force

Not seeing anything unique here.
Just leaving downtown San Diego, I saw two situations that looked like this. Cops don't even respond anymore.

Attached: ljAlnVt.png (1280x960, 2.22M)

Happens frequently here

Attached: 3820571_1421_nudoinstrada2.jpg (620x339, 30.53K)

Attached: nudo_supermercato_barletta2.jpg (768x512, 58.33K)

Black Retardation is not mental illness. This particular nigger is clearly gacked out on crack.

>Naked guy is mentally ill and needs help, NIGGER hits him with stand
Please the nigger was making a tik tok video or something. Notice the moment he got hit he dropped all pretenses of being crazy and aloof

It's true though

Attached: 1647559626083.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Why does carrying a fire extinguisher naked through a department store give niggers tiktok clout?

have you seen tiktok?

I hate the søycuck speaking more than anything

Kek

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-28 um 19.55.00.png (760x1036, 810.63K)

Have you watched tiktok? The retarded challenges people do? Kids are desperate to get fame and they do stupid shit like this all the time

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 10.63K)

That sets a dangerous precedence. It could easily end up you put in these padded rooms because you're "insane" for thinking that "transwomen are not women." Is that what you want?

Who do you think half of the anti-nigger posters are?

Attached: 1648106798696.png (960x960, 499.8K)

Yep the end of the asylum system was a mistake. We should open up closed mines and force them underground instead though.

Me too. He sounds like a faggot.

basically this

>Angry black man is the first to do anything
>Everyone is more mad at his actions than the sex perverts
>The Twitter comments are already pulling out their hair trying to defend both blacks in the same breath

Kek

>raising kids in a CITY
you deserve to have your whole family raped
not my problem
fuck off, sewer dwelling ghoul. city "people" aren't human and aren't worth a thread let alone anyone's time

Attached: Varg6.png (163x191, 40.29K)

>anton nigurh

Attached: all smiles.jpg (1200x1200, 45.52K)

Fuck you you dismissive pussy this cunt could have hurt kids

He's just horny and wants some prison sex.

>kids could see him nude
what's the big deal about that? kids can see themself nude whenever they like, you know.

KEK

>naked nigger attacked tranny
>tranny bf attacks naked nigger
>faggots side with naked nigger
It's all so funny.

Attached: libsoftiktok-1508565838290296833-20220328_170458-vid1_VP8.webm (474x780, 2.83M)

Based good samaritan

I find it so amusing how easily normies can identify certain cities with high nigger populations as "shitholes" or "hellholes" and yet can never ever put two and two together and realize the niggers are the reason WHY the cities are shitholes. Its cognitive dissonance to the highest degree.

Fucking lol

Libtards will say "at least he has his mask on".

They really have. Will Simp. The suicidal niglettes. Now this.

Why didn’t he finish him off? He should’ve killed the guy

to be fair,in this case only another black man was the only one willing to do somenthing about that madness

>That sets a dangerous precedence
Not much different than being sent to prison. It all comes back to only letting reasonable people vote/serve on juries. Who's reasonable? White landowning males was a good start.

This. Too many fucking edge zoomers on this board.