Why

Why is the word gay illegal in Florida now. Do we really need this new law?

Attached: 1648250280479.webm (336x640, 2.22M)

what?

Stupid post, nerdface.

Faggot fatigue. Just have your disgusting, asshole loosening sex and shut the fuck up about it. No one cares.

FALSE PREMISE = SHILL THREAD

Attached: 1496719560521.png (224x225, 6.05K)

Why are gay men so fucking based? It's almost unbelievable how happy and successful they are. Meanwhile str8 trash are always miserable incels or wife beaters or hobos living in the street after a divorce.

Look up Androphilia by Jack Donovan.

Gay is a degrading, cultural, and political term. It is synonymous with the toxic gay culture of drag queens, rainbows, celebrity music, promiscuity, highest STD rates, and stupid pop music for 8 year old girls.

Being a same sex attracted male doesn't have anything to do with any of that.

Tranny up, faggot.

All sodomites deserve to be gassed

yes, stop grooming children freak

Because America needs to take a step back from pervert culture. You lgbt cultists are ruining society for everyone.

Just keep calling them fags

>You lgbt cultists are ruining society for everyone.

But you straight men are the ones who shoot up schools, have entire pedo islands like Epstein, entire pedo organizations like Hollywood, constantly abort kids, murder their wives and kids, murder other men over women's approval, etc.

Yes, very true. I guess it's projection

Imagine the hot, sweaty sex they have. These lads are fit.

>implying gay people don't commit crime
Idiot.

I am against gay marriage because of science. Science has proven gay couples produce shittier children which produce shittier families which produce shittier socieities.

It's all science. The data speaks for itself. Go continue on with your strawmans how only straight people do dumb things.

You lgbt pervert cultists are ruining society for everyone.

Attached: IMG_3243.png (617x571, 260.46K)

Honestly I don't know the word gay to be illegal in Florida but what I do know is that no matter what homosexuality will ever be wrong.

>Two moms
As far as I know, there is no research that proves 2 dads are worse than a mom and a dad, quite the opposite

>as far as I know
All studies show 2 dads have a higher percentage of raping their kids than a normal nuclear family. They're all disgusting perverts.

>Why is the word gay illegal in Florida now
Of course is is not.
You are an idiot to listen to the MSM

Because fuck you LOL

Attached: 1638920854561.gif (498x396, 1.36M)