THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK EVERYONE!!!!

apnews.com/article/chris-rock-will-smith-academy-condemnation-a19008f7e102a20b4de043f7e9739daf
Academy condemns Will Smith's actions, launches review
“The Academy condemns the actions of Mr. Smith at last night’s show. We have officially started a formal review around the incident and will explore further action and consequences in accordance with our bylaws, standards of conduct and California law.”

Attached: Academy.jpg (979x864, 127.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: MOUTH.jpg (623x638, 56.85K)

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
SNAKE AND TOFU

Attached: 1648318953346.png (525x600, 558.75K)

If this was real that’s assault battery and public humiliation
Chris rock would be filing lawsuits. Every jew in the world would be egging him on for wanting this case
That’s why it’s fake
Not one jew follow the nose

Goddam the academy is racist. When's the last time they condemned a white or asian and opened a formal review into them? I hope The Republic of New Afrika starts a new academy that isn't so fucking racist.

Attached: afrika.jpg (792x1024, 163.29K)

Strip his Oscar. If he was white it would already be done.

who's that dark cutie on the right?

They're really going all in on this fake and gay non-event. Be sure to watch next douchebag acknowledgement show goyim.

Oh what a shock, Any Forums needs to take the contrarian view that of course it's all fake and staged

It's totally fake. Will has always been a good house nigger, ever since his days as a precocious teenager, putting out 80s rap and getting molested by Jewish music executives. He knows that if he were to chimp out on the world's biggest stage, his handlers would see it as a huge slap in the face.

chimp out confirmed

The alpaca?

>niggers are violent
WOW IM SHOCKED

It's a powerful moment because we all like to hypothesize about what the world will look like when it's just niggers. This was like a teaser trailer into the Planet of the Apes. It hits hard because it happened during the Oscars which is something that we all have a very rigid image of and are all familiar with.

Look, they can have Mississippi and Louisiana, but they aren't getting the rest

I always said that WS is the whitest nigger, seeing him being treated like a white is refreshing.
Who am I kidding, they'll do fucking nothing lol

Keep it OUT YA' FUCKIN MOUF!

kill yourself

This altercation has changed my views on black people permanently. I used to think they were violent due to poverty or being brought up with bad influences. But to see a Will Smith, widely-adored, good-looking multimillionaire, respond to gentle teasing by chimping out and immediately jumping to violence. I dunno, it's changed me. Maybe it really is in their genes.

Kikewood distraction
All fields

but #OSCARSSOWHITE rite?

Attached: hahaHAHA.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

Don't ask such a question, the 225+ pound double-digit IQ "Americans" who collect welfare will start talking about how she's a chimp.

Big Willie Style.

It's been known about forever now.

Attached: nig.png (500x282, 207.57K)

this. last year lowest ratings even in history and this year magically they have an altercation that has this shit on every fucking news outlet and playing on normie book 24/7. weakest looking slap I've ever seen as well totally staged. and even if not will smith is a total bitch, the man should be smacking his 'wife' who literally cucked him and emasculated him in a live interview ambushing him and making him into a fag boi

Idk she would make a damn good gi jane

Attached: 1648500396398m.jpg (708x1024, 80.6K)

NIGGERS ARE RETARDED AND HAVE LOW IMPULSE CONTROL
NIGGERS ARE FUCKING UGLY STINKY AND BLACK THEY ARE WALKING PIECES OF SHIT
I HATE NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Used to be. Now they're going to hand you your Oscar along with your Newports in the tray under the plexiglass like they do in certain convenient stores.

Attached: oscars_before.jpg (516x565, 52.41K)

You non nigger infested citizens are so adorably fucking naiive.
Even after huge star athlete tv personality cereal box spokesman O.J. Simpson chopped up two whities in his nigger moment, you still just desperately want to believe the racists are wrong... after a hundred thousand examples its so hard to let go of the indoctrination

Suits will be filed

That's Jaden smith

Hollywood is fake and gay. How new are you that you don't know this

Attached: 1648494600576.jpg (1024x641, 87.87K)

Rock isn’t going to sue. He can’t. Everybody would call him a bitch baby. It would NOT be a good look for him. The best look for him right now is exactly what he’s doing right now- shrug it off, then stand waaaaaaaaaaay back.

anyone have this image without the gay text?

I don't know why they're mad or surprised, they're niggers.

>hollywood has resorted to slapping each other on television to get people's attention
just let it all burn

Hmmmmno, I don't see myself doing that.
>I used to think they were violent due to poverty
Welcome to reality
kek

>Entertainers / Actors aren't entertaining or acting on a stage during a television show.

Day of the rake when?

I feel like chris rock had some pretty solid impulse control, retard

well, it was certainly on a stage.