Has anyone here actually managed to fast for 7 days? I’m on hour 12 and I can’t do it...

Has anyone here actually managed to fast for 7 days? I’m on hour 12 and I can’t do it. How did the Apostles and Brahmins do it?

Attached: C32494F7-CEBF-4083-868A-1ADFB838C45A.png (556x1302, 16.46K)

Quit eating, FATTY

YOU'VE GOTTA SEE HOW STRONG YOU'LL BE WHEN YOU'RE FREE OF ALL DESIRE

you have to ease into it, 12 hrs first time, 24 hrs a week later then 48hrs, etc

eventually your stomach will shrink

12 hours and can’t do it? Wtf? NEVERMIND I saw your flag

Is that what the Saints and Sages did? Kind of defeats the purpose of you just practice to pass it instead of relying on spirit and will.

Nice ID

Just learn to love the hunger pangs. They're based, they feel good

Takes a bit to get used to it. Also, add a bit of salt to a glass of water. Helps.

You’ll feel hungry during mealtimes, but it gets easier.

I've done 108 hours but got too dehydrated because I was drinking espresso every day.

It's easy when you're not a fat shit. If I could give you any advice it would be not to trust your farts after day three.

First 24 hours you will feel mass hunger, then it subsides after that.

the hunger pangs are killer bro, but just distract yourself through it. jerk off whenevever your stomach hurts if you gotta, do anything you can. after 24 hours you won't feel hungry at all.

idk how they did it, food was probably scarce back then so itd be ezier anyways

I cannot believe that anyone on here has actually managed to go more than 3 days without taking even a BITE of food. Only way I could see it done is out in the wild and you can’t find any food. It’s impossible to control your urges and desires otherwise.

Practice and discipline are expressions of spirit and will. Only through continuous effort will you improve, not by trying to smash your way through in a single short burst.

food was a lot harder to come by back then so fasting was normal.

>Just jerk your boy dick like the sages of old.

I swear, Canadians might all be collectively retarded.

8 days 7 nights. you have to build toward it. i started with 12 hours and then 24 then 48 then 72 then a 5 day and then 8 days. also you can't be doing real physical activity when fasting because it will fuck u up/.

Eh? Once you do it once it's pretty simple. Humans are designed to go through periods without food. Our ancestors often had to make due with no food for extended periods of time, and were fine after. Even studies done of people eating nothing, and people eating half of daily req calories, the no food group felt better/slept better/worked better/walked further than the half calories group. Our bodies really haven't evolved from the period of pre food guarantees.

It gets easier with time, the hardest part is unironically the 10-16 hour mark.

not that hard when you dedicate yourself my man.
Drink plenty of water too. but not enough to start pissing out electrolytes. Should make sure to have water with Himalayan salt at least once a day.

Fuck man my mom just left to by little caesars for dinner I can’t fucking do this man fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Ive only done 24h broski.
Wim hof and tons of dabs of hash rosin helps.
And a proper meal as a reward..must have pork AND desert to be proper.
Walk with weights, its 3 exercises at once

It literally gets easier after the first wave, which is actually probably carb addiction and nothing to do with real hunger

SHE ALWAYS GETS BREADSTICKS AND WINGS WITH THE PIZZA HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO RESIST FUCK MAN WE ARE NOT LIKE THE PEOPLE OF OLD WE ARE HUMANS OF A NEW AGE WE CAN EAT WHAT WE WANT IT DOESNT MATTER WE HAVE ADVANCED MEDICINE AND BETTER LIFESTYLES THAT WILL KEEP US HEALTHY ANYWAYS WE CANT BE LIKE THE GREAT MEN OF THE PAST FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE IM FUCKING STARVING

Attached: F900F1DC-282D-4855-9BD6-6DDC37F1EB28.gif (512x288, 1.08M)

For what purpose are you fasting? And I would seek to fast for 24 hours before trying to fast for longer periods.

Imagine how proud of yourself you’ll be if you succeed.

Imagine how much shame you’ll have if you cave.

I need to get larger and stronger in preparation for what might come, a 7 day fast works directly against these preparations. A day or two out of disciplining oneself, sure - but good luck surviving when you're beginning as a rack of bones.

drink a bit of water/coffe/tea/orange juice
take a bit of peanuts, they subsidy hunger very well and burn very fast

>Kind of defeats the purpose of you just practice to pass it instead of relying on spirit and will.
DYEL

It’s not like the worlds going to reset in 7 days. Maybe 7 months.

>It’s impossible to control your urges
Coomer

Did you watch that presentation by the Asian guy too kike?

i made it through a whole season of lent a few years ago. the first two weeks are the toughest, once you get past that it becomes less physical and much more spiritual. you have to be in the right headspace going into it. if you need a boost and don't want to 'cheat' too bad high-sodium soups can help, god is with you user, always

This is why I come here

Get away from the smell. It's going to be incredibly bad (ie good).

I have read extensively about fasting. After three days your body produces stem cells. You can literally regenerate your organs by fasting.

drink saltwater
look up snake juice

Try 18 days. That's my record.

12hrs?? You can't even do 12hrs? Boy are you going to have a hard time when all your carbs are depleted on day 3.

11 days. Not voluntarily. Just kept puking and couldn't eat anything. Only thing I consumed was electrolytes solution and fruit juice, so I don't get hunger headaches.

check out the fasting general on Any Forums

VERY american posts

>Is that what the Saints and Sages did?
That's what they did to fail, yes. the Buddha nearly died and gave up on fasting, then went on the 8-fold path plus meditation. Meditation meaning the awareness watching awareness method.

Attached: bf6070601119ba9dec1c070a0090aa15.jpg (530x524, 45.82K)

Tisha B'av dumbass.

I've managed two days on pathological laziness.

I do full day fast every couple weeks, but I also abstain from water