Deradicalizes your movement

Attached: 1A5C8F64-1023-493D-B06E-39A7FD0F8F7A.jpg (244x266, 19.01K)

Does he still get death threats?

Kys

He took an entire generation of men who would've gladly fought ZOG and turned them into pacified cultists who cant wait to consoom the next TRS show where they talk about kids toys, the latest tv shows, star trek and stale jokes.

All e-celebs are deradicalizrs. The solution every last one of them has is elections. They're democrats who believe in democracy and want you to keep voting election after election after election. I've thought for years that the e-celeb trend was the worst thing that ever happened to us.

>builds an effective support network for Whites
>creates dozens of hours of content each week calling out the jews and their lies in exhaustive detail
>founds a political party with an explicitly pro-White platform
>actively keeps people away from retards and fed honeypots
seethe you fucking glownigger. when we take power your trial will be public and your punishment brutal and messy.

What exactly is he "deradicalizing" people from, and how is he doing it?

>Calls out Jews to an audience that already hates Jews then disavows any irl action against Jews

Very effective indeed

What's mikes height?

What irl action have you done against jews today?

redpill me on this guy, should I listen to his podcast?

who?

hysterical, Jew Enoch actively sabotages anything he touches and actively promotes the most glowie of glowie organizations (PF).

Reminder that TRS shilled for the vax and disavowed the Freedom Convoy at the exact same time he was promoting glowie fed honey pots.

>What exactly is he "deradicalizing" people from, and how is he doing it?
Conservative grifters are just mad he's teaching people to wise up to the tricks they are paid to use to keep people in the Republican sweatshop.

>Deradicalizes
why

Get back inside your ball, Pikachu.

Attached: R-115.png (800x800, 205.96K)

Yes thats the entire reason the is thread exsist

>Deradicalizes your movement
He was false opposition from the beginning with his Jewish wife.
>Does he still get death threats?
He should be getting them from the "right"

He's here working for the kikes right now.

Can someone give me a link to the most recent Strike and Mike? Nothing turned up in the archives, even looked in threads for the other shows.

I'm basically only a nazi because of this guy and so are many others. His show's content is much better than 95% of the retarded bullshit you read on this godforsaken bullshit.

sage for mossad shill

place*

Destroys nazbols and dugintards

Attached: 1621480173472.jpg (640x640, 46.01K)

based

Why can't they address his arguments in a serious way??

Who.
The .

Fuck.

Cares.