Why does the mere mention of public transportation send the American into a frenzy?

Why does the mere mention of public transportation send the American into a frenzy?

Attached: er0t7ms3x5381.jpg.jpg (520x500, 69.46K)

Because we have niggers

>imagines being dependent on a government to even go get groceries

Jesus you fuckers are absolutely dying to just be welfare losers for the rest of your lives.

you build your own road to the grocery store?

Attached: 1647988242929.jpg (1000x1445, 395.35K)

America is built for big black cars.

Here is your answer OP

>"I own nothing and I'm happy" - Some Euro

>he's never heard of a private road before
oh user...

Nah taking the bus makes me feel like a mug. Normally full of old people, single mothers, or junkies/alcoholics out their face at 1 in the afternoon.
Really need to get the driving test passed soon so I can get myself a car, drive about to my own liking. Also, women like a man that can drive them places, on dates, shag them in the back seat. Can't do that on the number 66 bus.

/thread

Because 88% of the population owns a car, you are literally the biggest loser ever if you don't. Which is why now you'll say "ackshully I do own a car but I like having the option of using the bus" like you do every time you get called out on reposting these shit threads and being a fucking loser.

Attached: if you dont own a car you suck.png (1757x1647, 349.28K)

Quoted for truth

Because public transit in America is so poorly maintained that the only ones who use it are failures who can waste half their day on the bus. Or you're a fag who lives in a major city.

When I lived in europe people biked because the bus was too expensive ($5 to ride those fuckin things no kiddin)

You could always walk fatty.

>he needs the road jew to travel

pathetic

/thread

>he doesn't walk to get his groceries

I don't need a road. I can drive over anything.

And it's fucking stupid. I build shit out of steel. Buildings are scattered all over. Besides that a fucking bus would get fucked up by tree branches trying to get to me

Euros own cars. Almost every family has one. We use public transportation when it is a viable alternative, which is very often.
Americans can't go anywhere of value unless they're 16 or their parents drive them around. They *have* to own a car to function. They *have* to pay for gas and pay for car maintenance. It's you who are shackled to your car with no alternatives, not us.

FALSE PREMISE = SHILL THREAD
today we're being astroturfed the walkable cities/public transportation
follow the money, and see who would benefit from changes in legislation

Attached: 1497626533470.png (625x626, 111.35K)

American roads and buildings are more distanced each other than European ones in most of the country, public transport doesn't wrok in usa because things are too separated by land so is not as fast like in in Europe, there by riding the bus you can get anywere fast because they have less land, in usa, is not the same, the closest thing americnas have to European public trnsport is in places like california and newyork, wich by being there you already know that they are already shit full of dangerous peope.

>take commuter bus to work
>have car for when I need it

I don’t know, why does OP keep making the same exact fucking thread every day?

Putting the word "public" in front of something always makes it more appealing. Try it.

>live in Japan for a year
>no niggers besides the Marines that just hang out at all the bars and ramen joints
>people walked around at night, they could ride a bus or train and only concern was Americans talking loudly
>I biked on the street to work, didn't even own a car, didn't need one
>literally left it out on the street with a barebones kickstand lock every day, bikes never get stolen
It's amazing the kind of infrastructure you can have in a homogeneous country

Your bankrupt cities.
Public opinion is a consequence, not a reason. Americans without cars are losers because an American needs a car to function in society, not the other way around.

> cities
in dire needs of tons of money to pay fat public pensions, indeed

public executions
public niggers
public defecation

Busses are in cities. With niggers. Most normal Americans don't live in a city.

Niggers, and most of our cities aren't built for the amount of trains required for it to be viable.

Sad but true

Public transit in the US is shit-tier quality and also overrun by niggers. Not to mention unless you are in a city, shit is spread out so it's easier for both the individual and the state if everyone owns a car.

"Free Healthcare".
The US is a failed state because of people like OP that suck the gov's cock.

Americans have been indoctrinated to be dependent on cars and the little bit of public transport that exists is full of minorities and crack addicts that push out normal people from using it. Geography has nothing to do with it, shitty city planning and mass immigration is the culprit but that's the US government as usual.

Yep this is correct. North american system is a system that requires you to get in massive debt and buying a car is part of that. Unless you are in a big city, you are almost forced to have a car. I wish more anons recognized how unfortunate it is

Public transit is for niggers

Why are Americans so against Free Healthcare?

All those square miles of asphalt and stretched commodities don't pay for themselves. To actually pay for municipal services, suburbs would have to pay 5 or so times as much property tax.
The whole idea of suburbs is retarded, actually. Pipe dream of city-level services in non-urban environment. If you want to live outside the city then you don't demand waste disposal and fiber, you get a satellite dish and a septic tank.

>today we're being astroturfed the walkable cities/public transportation
The same thread has been spammed every hour for the past week or so.

my middle school made us ride the public buses for a field trip as part of a lesson
it was at that moment I knew I was going to study and earn a decent job
I didn't have a cell phone back then and
“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”
comes to mind

ftfy

Attached: 1648508324896.jpg (520x500, 54.99K)

Corporate oligopolies have reared an entire generation of neolib & neocon neophytes that froth at the mouth at a mere mention of the word "public".

I have a well and septic and fiber and 3 vehicles a boat and a camper. No bus, poor me I think I'll suicide right after I have some chuck roast

nobody gives a fuck if you own a car or not over here we actually could not give a single fuck

Attached: diy-paint-by-number-kit-for-adults-on-canvas-american-eagle-paint-by-number_1000x.jpg (1000x800, 113.17K)

Public transportation is for leftists.

Okay boomer, then you're living a better life than 90% of your peers. Fuck them got yours, but it won't stop your country from turning to shit.

>American into a frenzy
Because niggers are all over the thing.