The Russian Shill Problem

Clearly this board is being bombarded but glowing Russian jew nigger faggots. They are trying to make everyone on this board support Russia, and they use some of the lowest hanging weak persuasion tactics possible. For example, they keep saying Ukraine is a Jewish puppet state when in reality Russia has a Jewish oblast and a far higher Jewish percentile than Ukraine, pic related is the flag of the Russia Jewish oblast. Russia also has a very high Muslim population, so high that Putin has to physically meet with them to gain permission to have federal power. Russia is probably pumping more money into propaganda than they are into the actual military effort because everyone knows that Russia is a bunch of violent snow niggers and they're trying their best to gain legitimacy, they'll fail, of course.

Don't be fooled Any Forums, Russia is a Judeo-Islam state, unironically, and they hate Christians more than most other countries on Earth. When Russians were seizing Ukraine's Crimea, Ukrainian citizens were lynching Russian niggers by crucifying them, and they wore NAZI arm bands. Ukraine has a NAZI backbone, there's a reason Russia is calling them NAZIs and it isn't propaganda, Ukraine is far more right wing than Russia is and this makes Russia piss its pants.

The sheer amount of Russian shilling here clearly shows Russia is deeply afraid and they're trying to warp the perception of right wing thinkers to confirm to the will of the Russia Jewish communist oligarchy.

Attached: Russian_Jew_Faggotry.gif (324x216, 1.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
rumble.com/vxls20-sputnik-vaccine-and-the-great-reset-in-russia-part-1.html
rumble.com/vxzm6r-trunews-shills-putin-as-a-christian-savior-while-he-sends-literal-hordes-of.html
files.catbox.moe/zgrg1l.MP4
files.catbox.moe/cs6xb3.mp4
files.catbox.moe/i385rt.mp4
youtu.be/7j418uO7BsY
youtu.be/iI9rqx1iLsc
youtu.be/wvwI1PKqp9A
files.catbox.moe/vfuzp1.mp4
files.catbox.moe/jqsumo.mp4
youtu.be/RMBtdnGXZF0
youtu.be/6krhd5MADzY
youtu.be/Kesrrj450JI
youtu.be/YBa4MHA5zWA
youtu.be/cZeufqWWJno
youtu.be/mRQHLHUkKAA
youtu.be/Xr_5r2iQjtA
files.catbox.moe/eh7ojm.mp4
youtu.be/Io_rPX9JMw8
youtu.be/QukvaUxfJDE
files.catbox.moe/ynff8a.mp4
youtu.be/kNNJBXrcOCU
files.catbox.moe/0ktf8c.mp4
files.catbox.moe/er1e35.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=7ApyzuJEnRo
files.catbox.moe/v4c999.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ixci8c.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ukranian president and prime minister are jewish
russian president and prime minister are russian

How 'bout we pick neither side and you get fucked, Ping Yang

Nice wall of text rabbi

Look at this Russian cock sucking Serbian faggot. Russia has a Jewish autonomous oblast, and a higher Jewish population by percentage. Who controlled the USSR? A bunch of fucking JEWS. Who does Putin work for? He's a fucking KGB agents, this means he works for JEWS. Who are the oligarchs? JEWS. Russia is a crypto Jewish state, and a thinly veiled one at that. Do Jews crucify their enemies in the names of Jesus Christ? No, Ukrainians do though! Go kill yourself, JEW.

I'm not asking for you to pick a side. I'm asking you to identify the shill propaganda because what Russia is doing to this board and to Ukraine is what they intend to do for much of the world. Beware, the bear has left its cave forever.

Russians fight for Christ. They are the good guys

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: A Christian holy war .jpg (720x536, 120.14K)

Attached: didn't_read.png (594x585, 178.24K)

Find Jesus

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: A holy war for Jesus.jpg (720x558, 107.27K)

>I'm not asking for you to pick a side.
Continues to shill of Ukrainian kikes.

Ukrainians and Russians are both Slavic subhumans, the issue is that Russia is trying to warp the perception of the entire world. If Any Forums stands a chance in the memetic warfare that is about to take place they better start identifying the Russian Jewish influence.

>glowing Russian jew nigger faggots
go back you raging homo

Attached: 1468920470006.jpg (2048x1365, 1.38M)

You can't deny the absurd amounts of Russian shilling on this. Before the war with Ukraine maybe 1% of flags were Russian, now over 50% are Russian flags.

holy fuck, how fucking stupid do you think people are? sure at least 33% are as dumb as batshit (as high as 55% in leafland) and easily sold simpleton ideas, but c'mon give people some credit.
i dont get sold on faux news, pfizer news (reuters) or cnn or any MSM wire service. i certainly dont believe the shit that gets posted here on /pol. if anything this place has been a cesspool of misinformation as far back as 2016 US elections. always has always will be.
its called shitposting for a reason

Attached: 1647816849974.jpg (2080x5192, 1.44M)

>Russia is trying to warp the perception of the entire world
And what are America, Nato, and Ukrain doing?

>now over 50% are Russian flags.
Haven't you head of VPNs and the JDIF

seethe harder, globohomo shitskin
kek

Attached: 1637012925486.gif (112x112, 638.79K)

Do you want to live under Russian control where a formal Jewish oblast has voting rights over you?

Russia is trying to deactivate the right wing on this board while simultaneously using the mainstream media to promote anti-NAZI propaganda. This a is a two pronged attack. The best way is to defeat the opposition is to control it from within.

or just fucking ignore it

The (((shills))) become the shilled. Fucking kek.

lulz where do you think you are, globonigger?

So you want me to side with Globohomo? I've already said I don't side with either and then you shill for Ukraine.
Both sides are kikes, but you want me to pick your kike.

> Just ignore human nature, bro.

No, call it out. Lolberts have clearly shown that individualism fails. Humans are hardwired to follow. With enough numbers Russians can subconsciously warp perceptions. Don't let this Jewish faggotry slide.

Imagine shilling for a Stalin reboot corrupt glowie infested mafia church that's a long arm of soft power for a the Russian government to use to bully Christians in smaller nations

Yea op these retarded Russiaboo fags have discourse lower than the trump fags that infested this board and I think those two groups of cuckservatives intersect heavily. I wish I could go a day now without seeing some autism about how Putins Eurasianism will save white people and if you disagree you're Soros and the CIA these days

Attached: russia1-articleLarge (1).jpg (600x300, 32.64K)

This. They lived so long in their Israeli proxy they forgot what reality looks like.

You fucking shills need to lurk more. Nobody is gonna read that shit.

You are stirring a wasp nest with this thread.

Attached: 1648255591309.jpg (813x1024, 69.53K)

Call out the obvious hohol shills too then if you really care

Attached: D165732B-F93A-4815-A84A-A66B1AB88631.png (1000x872, 318.17K)

Nice try, tranny.

This is like claiming America isn't zog'd to fuck because their figurehead puppet isn't Jewish. That's turk IQ argument right there.

why would anyone read this gook shit?

American army can fuck right off with NATO friends

> Eh, one sandwich has poison in it, but I don't like either because they have mayo, so they're the same.

Putin straight up needs formal political permission from Muslims and Jews at all times to maintain power. Virtually all the oligarchs are Jews that came from the old USSR regime, the communist system didn't collapse, it just went behind the veil.

>Support Ukraine NOW!

Attached: yup.jpg (600x400, 108.62K)

This whole putin arc will be remembered like the zion Don arc - with Any Forums pretending they never supported him.

Attached: 1648390717295.jpg (600x669, 38.94K)

Listen I had a Ukrainian and Russian gf.

The Ukrainian one was top tier Ukrainian but she had hairy nipples and one of her teeth was fake and fell out during lunch once. It was embarassing to be around her.
The Russian was clean, no body hair, good smell, no teeth falling out.

Now I’m with a German and I can say without a doubt the Russian is more similar to the German. I’m talking actual ethnic Russian, they descend from Vikings (Viking Rus)

Ukrainians on the other hand are rape babies. A vile mix between Poles, Khazar Kikes, Turks, Bulgars, Gipsies, and all kinds of shit from around that region, because they are trapped in between a lot of countries.
TO EACH THEIR OWN
JEDEM DAS SEINE.
Just remember: Hitler banned racemixing with Ukrainians for a reason and if it hadn’t been for the kikes behind Stalin, Russia and Germany would now be ruling the globe.

Russia is worse than the West:

rumble.com/vxls20-sputnik-vaccine-and-the-great-reset-in-russia-part-1.html

rumble.com/vxzm6r-trunews-shills-putin-as-a-christian-savior-while-he-sends-literal-hordes-of.html

Attached: 1648072151663.jpg (750x926, 627.59K)

Russian niggers can come for me all they like. I live in the deep north too, I will hunt them down in the snow and put their heads on a pike.

>needs formal political permission from Muslims and Jews at all times to maintain power
This is true of almost all of our politicians, they just aren't as open about it.

Have you not seen who runs America banks and media? How many kikes are on Biden's Cabinet? How many recent Presidents have most if not all the children married off to kikes?
At least the kikes in Russia don't hide that they are kiking things like they do here.
Again I don't pick either and you aren't going to convince me to ever side with a kike.
I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST

The autonomous oblast has a rainbow flag , not the flag you posted
Jews don’t live there , it’s mostly just Russian
It has no federal power since it’s not a federal republic

It was created during soviet times as an anti Zionist alternative to Israel, a place to dump Jews to

Kill yourself

Exposing Putin & Russia
>Putin is a Jew - Goyim Goddesss
files.catbox.moe/zgrg1l.MP4
>Putin Praises Multiculturalism and Vilifies ‘Nazis’
files.catbox.moe/cs6xb3.mp4
>Putin is a Chabad Lubavitch Puppet
files.catbox.moe/i385rt.mp4
>Putin’s Rabbi Berel Lazar: “Whatever Russia is Doing Today in the Middle East Is Fully in Coordination with Israel”
youtu.be/7j418uO7BsY
>Re-writing History of the Holocaust is Immoral
youtu.be/iI9rqx1iLsc
>Putin Attacks “Anti-Semitic Pig” and Says “Soldiers of the Red Army Liberated Europe”
youtu.be/wvwI1PKqp9A
>Putin goes Woke: shills BLM, pushes white guilt
files.catbox.moe/vfuzp1.mp4
>Rabbi: Jews Run Russia
files.catbox.moe/jqsumo.mp4
>Putin Unveils Israeli WW2 Memorial, Honors Red Army for Ending Holocaust
youtu.be/RMBtdnGXZF0
>Russia is not great - Cultural Enrichment [1/3]
youtu.be/6krhd5MADzY
>Russia is not great - Living in Russia [2/3]
youtu.be/Kesrrj450JI
>Russia is not great - Societal degeneracy [3/3]
youtu.be/YBa4MHA5zWA
>Judaism One of Our Traditional Religions"
youtu.be/cZeufqWWJno
>Putin: "Anti-semites always blame the Jews"
youtu.be/mRQHLHUkKAA
>Rabbi: Putin only good for jews
youtu.be/Xr_5r2iQjtA
>Putin on 'vaccine dissidents'
files.catbox.moe/eh7ojm.mp4
>Putin Meets with Israel Lobby
youtu.be/Io_rPX9JMw8
>Putin: "Jews Are To Blame For Everything, You See?" (more ZOG defending)
youtu.be/QukvaUxfJDE
>Eurasian ANTIFA Saviors of the White Race
files.catbox.moe/ynff8a.mp4
>Political Islam, Migrant Crime, Terror Cells Challenge Putin Claims of 'Great White Hope'
youtu.be/kNNJBXrcOCU
>Israel, Russia Iran - Secret relationship part 1
files.catbox.moe/0ktf8c.mp4
>Israel, Russia Iran - Secret relationship part 2
files.catbox.moe/er1e35.mp4

Attached: putinquote2005.jpg (746x1024, 376.26K)

Don’t hate on the Chechens. They are a warrior people and honorable fighters.

And yea, Hitler had Muslim troops in the SS. Google the Handjar Division.

ONLY KIKES THINK ISLAM IS BAD in general because it is one of their main enemies in the world.

Ukies are ready to scarifies the entire planet to moloch if that would mean hurting russia just a little bit lmao

tldr

fuck this glowie shit let the man explain whats goin on
youtube.com/watch?v=7ApyzuJEnRo

Attached: 1648371703695.png (600x608, 331.47K)

>leaf shill
>noooooo stop pointing out my flase flags

Attached: 1636621704257.jpg (222x250, 7.29K)

Hi Abdul
Kikes and Islam are two sides of the same join
You have more in common with each othe then you do with us

Attached: jewligarchs.png (2638x938, 1.11M)

That's it everyone
I've been here long enough to see the shills becoming the shilled

please let me cum please. i need pussy please. please just let me fuck some pussy and cum i am begging you

Attached: 77476545435670013456.jpg (820x661, 137.59K)

>Russia's role in migrant crisis
files.catbox.moe/v4c999.mp4

Attached: ceNIuYq.png (501x590, 161.97K)

>ONLY KIKES THINK ISLAM IS BAD
Kek. The kikes prefer the sandniggers because they are "monotheists". They view them as misguided brothers. The whole of the Talmud says nothing against them, only Christians. You've been hoodwinked.

Attached: 1934458558484.png (1078x690, 619.09K)

>Muh Le Russian Bots!
The glowkike cries out as zhe strikes you.

>memeflag
Kpinion discarded

yeah nah the anti russian shilling is like 100x worse.

A leaf that's not retarded (pic related)

>"greetings fellow non-shills!"
>thereby what I have to say is so obviously not also a shill
I have no stake and there are no "sides". Manufactured conflict does not interest me.

I was raised Catholic.
Kikes & Muslims both have an Abrahamic faith (like Christianity) but they are antisemitic, antisemitism is written into their religion.

So again: I’m not surprised low tier East European slavs like you from insignificant non countries like Slovakia would object, you’re the easiest prey for the kike. Their goal is to pit goy against goy.

As Hitler recognized, the Germans have more in common with Muslims than with say, Slovakians.
The Ustasha recognized the same and incorporated Bosnian Muslims into their ranks. It’s not about religion. Persians are more Aryan than you to give just one example.

>How the average Any Forums user would be treated in Russia by the FSB
files.catbox.moe/ixci8c.mp4

Attached: 1569933749347.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

SLAVA ROSSIYA

kys kike

Attached: pp5wv3hv6zj81.png (723x595, 116.5K)

*Le forgotten pic*

Attached: omg-wow.gif (360x360, 2.23M)

Nice try Boris

>Kikes & Muslims both have an Abrahamic faith
No they don't. They just claim to have the same.
Christians worship God and everyone else worships some version of Satan.
>but they are antisemitic, antisemitism is written into their religion.
Have you not read what Christ said?

>filename
kek, thank you for specifying

>The whole Talmud says nothing about them

The Talmud was written in the 2nd Century CE you fucking numbnut
Islam came about in 7th century AD.
HAHAHAHA no wonder the kikes can play you like a fiddle. Please volunteer for Azog battalion

Attached: 194458558475.png (1455x1261, 1.32M)

I'm an American which English and Irish Heritage.
How about you, Mohammed?

I know these things and do don't contradict what I said. The Talmud has been added to over the centuries, kike.

Well, Joe's family is married to jews, and all the ministers are jews.
Putler has... chechens, lmao.