I have a question to Americans! Niggas, you live among all the different races...

I have a question to Americans! Niggas, you live among all the different races, you know them all better than anyone else in this World. So which races and nationalities are the Worst? is it Niggers? Spics? Roaches? Chinks? Pajeets? Slaves? Sandniggers? Which ones and why? Which bad traits do different nationalities have? I genuenly wanna know so lets make it a comfy discussion thread.

Attached: trans.webm (576x1024, 2.27M)

sneed

Do faggot troomers ever think about how they will look when they turn 40 or 50?

poor people. peasants.

its a toss up between niggers and spics but id say niggers. Also kill yourself

Attached: 1647394292746.jpg (720x641, 41.85K)

it doesn't matter, most of them never look good to begin with and the ones that do look good are pump and dump toys for when you dont wanna deal with women

The French

I hope you are raped, eaten, and killed by a Russian. In that order.

Jews and Niggers

Fucking that cannot be gay

I thought joggers are the worst with a high margin?

so basically niggers?

Attached: black-population-in-europe.png (1270x817, 619.3K)

Jews and slavs. Any crypto jew

Attached: 37A707DD-6079-4C99-A65F-0CD6A4B3B7D4.gif (498x280, 1.69M)

hah, if they survive that long.

How many make it to 40 or 50 tho?
Not many I assume.

Attached: perfection.jpg (498x1005, 409.99K)

>high margin

Nah like I said they probably are the worst but Ive lived around both my entire life and spics are just awful creatures

Praire niggers aka spear chuckers

I'd suck his dicklet. If it isn't mutilated

whites, they're so fucking useless that they get manipulated by the jews so they jew the niggers into inferiority and then think of themselves as fucking geniuses for doing so. Whites are basically jew niggers all in one.

Do standard faggots ever think about how they'll deal with STDs and damaged orifices when they turn 40 or 50?

It depends in what aspect, Greekling. Jews are the ultimate enemy as they are secretive, subversive, and genetically tooled for betrayal. Spics are constantly under the influence of alcohol or weed. Commit petty crime often; DUI, public intoxication, shoplifting, assault, and playing shitty circus music is typical. Niggers are violent constantly and stupid beyond belief; they commit crimes openly and genuinely think they "dindu nuffin". Murder, assault, rape, vandalism, armed robbery, public administration of hard drugs; they should be avoided at all costs. Chinks, Nips, Norks, SEA's; don't cause problems but they are very tribalistic/nepotistic. They will form enclaves and take over local business and culture. They are polite in public at least.
These are just from my experience, don't know about other races really. Also, stop jacking to trannies it will warp your mind.

Attached: 1647648360471.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

BASED

Attached: 09.jpg (1115x1600, 503.71K)

I have a feeling that both are pretty strongly related, not many of them are in it for the long run but just a destructive fetish.

Our society has been so kiked that there are """mental disoders""" like Oppositional Defiant Oisorder for not listening to the teacher or jew state but fucking faggots, trannies and other degenerates that continue the destruction of our countries are completely normal.

By 50 you are an old fart, might as well be dead

Don't get me started on bug and dog eaters you sickos disgust me

They are. It’s not even close.

Like women?

Attached: 345.jpg (360x534, 49.16K)

i wanna swordfight that whore bros...

Niggers, hands down. Every race in the world comes to America and ends up hating niggers, even other niggers, it’s why they can’t stop killing eachother

>Blacks
A solid 90% of them are fucking awful, but it's a symptom of their raising. I've met some genuinely good dudes who were raised right, but they tend to live in red states, and never followed any "urban" culture. Never trust any that grew up near an inner city.
>Hispanics
Again, similar pretense. The problem is that Hispanics tend to do a full 180 when they get out of poverty, and they have a dozen children each. I can respect their work ethic, but they also tend to turn into serial alcoholics.
>Turks / Middle Easterners
Honestly, would prefer them over the others. I don't like Islam, but they can keep their women in line. They tend to keep to themselves, though. I don't think I have ever met one out in the wild, I just see them at strip malls. It's not hard to figure out, considering all their women wear hijabs.
>Asians
Generally alright. Polite, intelligent, and usually share a lot of the same cultural likes as white people. Knew a few in college, and they were great fun. Not embarrassing to be around.
>Indians
Again, I never see any out in the wild. Probably because I live in a suburb and they tend to live... I actually have no idea where they live. I don't think I've seen one in years.

Basically this. Such a demoralized people. Letting everyone else tell them how it is that they are allowed to be and feel.
Meanwhile everyone else
>I DO WHAD-I WAN

Attached: tenor.gif (260x194, 683.04K)

which one are the second worse? Spics? Sandniggers?

the final redpill, fuck anything feminine with a pulse, eventually get a kid and focus on that

1. White
2. Middle Eastern
3. Asians
4. Hispanics
5. Indians
6. NIGGERS

Attached: Kamna.jpg (700x449, 50.11K)

please stop asking americand questions

Sums up my experiences.
Born in raised in California (not my fault). Served in zog-usmc. Been all over. hit it right on the head.

Sand Niggers civilized Europeans, so no.

Attached: arab Adam Sandler.jpg (670x446, 35.99K)

>that fat gut rolling around beneath the girl costume
Disgusting.

Attached: image_2022-03-28_172507.png (415x630, 471.98K)

Ignore the previous answers, I’ll give you something serious.

Rich Chinese students are obnoxious and obsessed with conspicuous consumption, all other Asians are fine though. I personally dislike this group the most over all others I’ll list.

Middle Eastern Muslims in the U.S, tend to be pretty timid and their children are quickly Americanized. This is because America is much more selective about which Muslim refugees they take in, Muslims in France and U.K. seem to behave way worse.

No real complaints about Indians, they tend to be hard workers. Some of the memes of them being out of touch and having inflated self esteem are accurate though.

Mexicans aren’t really bad at all. They work lots of lower tier jobs but are big on family values and tend to be respectful and religious. They can be bad about taking care of themselves, many of the hot latinas expire and become goblinas past 25 and the men often get fat.

Eastern European whites blend in here and don’t really have the same infamy as Poles do in the UK or Germany for example. Pretty much indistinguishable from the average blue collar red neck white.

Now as for black people… They tend to be cheerful even when things are rough, and they’ve been kind to me. Feral “niggers” get a lot of hype on Any Forums, but dangerous ones aren’t that common and typically only fight over beefs and having their honor insulted. Them trying to rob you and such isn’t the main threat, honestly white crackheads are the ones most likely to do so.

We don’t really have gypsies here, but from what I’ve heard they sound way worse than everything else. European FOB Arabs also sound significantly worse than African-Americans.

Attached: 297AF943-2078-468A-8837-9C8364980110.jpg (1024x1024, 104.89K)

sex

Agree with you on everything but the Indians.
Living in a tech region, I'm surrounded by pajeets. They're not outwardly aggressive like niggers, but they fuck up your property value by trashing their own, have horrific smells emanating from their hovels, can't drive worth shit, and are just overall miserable to be around. They're also passive aggressive as fuck, which makes dealing with them, even when you approach them in a friendly manner, very difficult.

Dealing with pajeets is like dealing with a low IQ autistic person. Not a fan. Would be curious to know if they're as shit in their homeland as they are here, or if they just send tend to export their retards.