He's not wrong

He's not wrong.

Attached: dfbffd.png (655x473, 39.8K)

EVERY MAN WILL BE FREE TO FIGHT HIS OWN WARS!

Attached: αρχείο λήψης (3).jpg (512x512, 44.09K)

oh fuck

>nanowars, son

yeah captain obvious is not wrong
>Best Burger politician isnt a real person
I will make an inverse of outerheaven on former burger soil

Yep. Maximum freedom. No more stupid fighting. No more ruined generations of men (except for the nation getting it's shit published in)

so what are you waiting for then?

FUCK OFF TO YOUR COLLAPSING SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY ALREADY

oh that's right, without your mercenary army around to enforce global slavery to ZOG, nobody would use dollars for anything and your ponzi economy would implode

so shut the fuck up and be useful for once in your nations entire existence

Bet you he still votes for financial aid to both Ukraine and Israel without blinking an eye

>t. People who never fought for America

maybe but only Zoomers would be drafted and 90% of them deserve to die so let's let WW3 happen. Especially since male Zoomers dying in war would correct the pussy market.

Based

>no you have to fight to the death for jewish interests

>blood and treasure

Attached: afd3a72f3ae2f0b9aeedda46382d9145.jpg (944x1080, 142.9K)

>America
You mean Jews.

lmao Is dying for Israel fighting for America?

no one tell him that it was the French who won the American war of independence.

That was also over 200 years ago.

I for one am sure glad that wasn’t the French attitude back when they helped us back in the 1700s.
That being said, I can’t argue for spilling our blood and treasure for other countries.

Well, I do agree that the money flow out of the country needs to stop. The inflow of immigrants should also cease. We have so many issues, where to start.

Attached: kalergi.plan.gif (332x332, 1.38M)

Who is this?

>some nigger
Fuck him

>no one tell him that it was the French who won the American war of independence

General Lafayette. We name a street for him in areas where streets are named after generals. We don't learn about General Lafayette in American schools. Not allowed to teach about him or the blockade.

me on the bottom

Any country that's needs us help should be helped as long as they share the same values.

I would prefer to rid my country from your twisted values, rather than keeping you as "trading partners".
Maybe if you sorted out your shitshow of a government, then we can talk again.

>imperialists getting mad their subjects rely on them for protection
I hate Americans so much, it's unreal

I'm driving through Missouri today and have seen two Ukrainian flags so far. Fucking hillbillies. They're occupied and can't say shit about it but by God they can put up boards colored yellow and blue

Like really who are these fucking hillbillies

I would unironically vote for either of these guys.