Does Any Forums still shill learning a trade?

Attached: 395792356734.png (2132x505, 68.22K)

Attached: hemp-pill.png (1102x834, 116.91K)

yeah not falling for that meme again

t. make $45k as a coder after 7 years. can't get any employers to interview me. was promised 6 figures

Try again. Pretend to be a non-binary homosexual BLM activist. The progs control the sector through rampant nepotism

do independent work. i pull in 120-150 gross depending on the year and work 10 to 20 hours a week.

Jesus. I just skipped over the web3 public job adverts.
They have no clue, no strategy, nothing.

This is worse than Dotcom.
Back then they thought an online avatar was worth billions.
Now, they "develop" land in virtual toon worlds.

Jesus. Every time I look at this, no matter the angle, I'm tempted to sell like it's 2018.
But the inflation will probably still keep it running for a few months.

>t. 250k (as in real, every year) aerospace IT architect - and I have free time.

t. Frontend webshitter

Web3

Attached: 41_jak.png (768x719, 558.28K)

It's not that it won't work long term,
I'm sure the ancient recipe of greed + hype > good product
will once again prove successful.

But the industry's level of BS is just >9k right now.
They are nearly 15 years old now and still have no ubiquitous products,
only some B2B fintech projects in dev hell and maybe Helium and the likes.

>do independent work
where? i tried upwork and couldn't get anything besides a couple of boomers who needed some 10 minute fix on their wordpress site

really? where do you live? I am pretty sure you can easily make 2 to 4 times that in California

>really? where do you live?
florida
> I am pretty sure you can easily make 2 to 4 times that in California
yeah but living expenses are twice as much in california. i would never want to live there

Learn Rust and build on Solana. No joke $300k a year.

So will BAT go up in value?
Anchor?
What?

>Learn Rust

Attached: 1638026335712.gif (375x375, 986.75K)

local, i just solicit work and pretty soon just got word of mouth. through that i also have some decent subcon work from various companies. the best though are people who need some managed solution, rake in that monthly fee for little work.

is it too late if i've never into'd code seriously before?

kek i'm in florida too, what county are you in? brevard here.

Anybody that believes this post is a fucking retard and should be roped to protect the gene pool. Nothing without the word chief executive in front of it makes that kind of salary.

bruh start looking for work from home jobs listed in expensive American cities

In someone who was in legit tech. These companies are fly by night schemes. The founders stay anonymous because it's a big money laundering operation. I was linked with one of these and my contact ghosted me. I found out 2 weeks later he was arrested by interpol... If you know about crypto you know it's booming in new companies, but actual innovation has been at w standstill since lightnintg

>make $45k as a coder after 7 years
How did you manage to fuck up being a coder this badly? We're literally in the best coding job market of all time. Go leetcode and get your shit together

Lol, no. Coding, like everything else, is being automated. Just learn how to do shit with Power Automate, Logic Apps, and shit.

This.

the wages will continue to rise because humans are getting stupider.

Please, please use genius sperm donors to make smart offspring so you can supply more smart developers for corporations. Corporations should start their own donor networks and pay women to use sperm from their best workers. I have a thing for perfect vision so they should have good vision too.

Exactly this. I made 70K/year south of Tampa and felt like my quality of life was better than in San Jose, where I make 10x that. I’ve fantasized about moving back for the last 7 years.

>what county are you in
manatee but i have lived in bay, osceola, and alachua

>florida
Florida isn't a tech heavy state retard that's why you make so little. Every time you retards discourage others because you are too dumb to understand you aren't in a tech market

Are you me 10 years ago. 813 anons everywhere

Every retard can do a trade.
That's why it's shilled on Any Forums

i can't move into a city

>How did you manage to fuck up being a coder this badly?
not sure why people don't offer me jobs. everyone i wokred for said i was a good worker. well i have no connections
>We're literally in the best coding job market of all time.
doesn't seem like it. it was easier to get a job like 6-7 years ago
>Go leetcode and get your shit together
"get your shit together"
ah, the most unspecific advice