20% minimum billionaire tax

There is no way he will do this to his masters. Where is the catch?

Attached: bidn.png (920x761, 335.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They just don't pay it lol. And the cattle will be pleased

Attached: 1648004751434.png (400x357, 179.54K)

>proposes
>"mysteriously" isn't passed
>next election: remember when I proposed a tax on the rich? I hate them just like you! But those darn Republicans stopped me....vote for me to end Republican tyranny!

all the money will be used on art projects and lgbt and jew friendly propaganda

The democrats are afraid of the midterms in November.... that's my guess

Even if it did get passed, guess who gets first dibs on the tax money? Taxation is theft, our money is being stolen by foreign occupiers -jews-

joe biden is THE REAL populist
bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/

Attached: 1CA66CC2-9440-4F5F-97EA-3AFA529542C6.jpg (737x640, 94.11K)

There is no catch. It just never happens.
>The billionaire tax just flew over my house!
Media prints headline, Biden polls go up .25% for 6 hours. Repeat until midterms.

>Where is the catch?
The only people that won't be able to wiggle out of it will be the middle class.
Thats always the fucking catch.
Every time the Democrats talk about taxes they are talking about taxing the middle class, doesn't matter who says it or what millionaire/billionaire/trillionaire word they're using.
Democrats have not lowered taxes since before FDR.
YOUR GRANDFATHERS WEREN'T EVEN ALIVE FOR THE LAST TIME DEMOCRATS LOWERED TAXES.

Republicans though have lowered taxes twice. Reagan and Trump did it.

>propose
Make empty promises to the voters that don't make it through congress, only sign laws or do executive orders that fuck over the little guy on behalf of billionaires.
I'll believe it when I see it desu.

nobody gets it. billionaires themselves are asking to get taxed. its a way for billionaires to buy their way into the government. there are laws that prevent them from doing "philanthropy'" on government monopolized sectors, they want to buy their way in!

> Joe fucks up everything.
Joe Biden: everyone hates rich people right! Lets tax billionaires!
Then people will love me.
> Still no one likes Joe Biden
Joe Biden: It's Putin's fault!

And what SOE do they want to get? Does america even have one except USPS?

His masters will avail of loopholes. Most billionaires are not his masters. His masters will be in a better position because of this, not worse.

>Where is the catch?

Our tax code is thousands of pages filled with loopholes. If you're the corrupt establishment's benefactors you don't really pay taxes if you aren't their chosen they try to use you to pay for their bullshit.

If he's proposing this they already have a plan for how their friends won't have to pay it.

Attached: Soros on Time.jpg (434x575, 59.41K)

Pretty good summary of US politics.

Whatever, he can say whatever he wants but they will never fix the fucked up tax code and close the tax loop holes that allow mega rich to avoid taxes. It's more bullshit lip service. Anyone that like Bernie or AOC should used to it.

>Most billionaires are not his masters
Are you joking? Democrat party was always pro establishment and pro-elite. Republican party too, although tucker might change something

Billionaires instituting a tax on billionaires? Why would they do this? Because this isn’t for billionaires this is about us. Billionaires will always evade taxes. They own the government.

won't matter at all.
billionaires would just keep hiding their income, and it wouldn't touch the money and assets they already have.
see pic of multimillion dollar painting attached.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 38.07K)

>see pic of multimillion dollar painting attached.
Maybe we aren't an intelligent species after all

proposed means proposed. he ain't planning on actually doing shit.
It's just another desperate attempt to raise his approval rating.

>Where is the catch?
The secret part of the bill that taxes those who make under 200k at 60%

>Where is the catch?
It will never seriously be considered or pass.

Progressively tax consumption not invested wealth or reinvested income. The latter is just an inefficient flat tax on everyone’s consumption. You are just transferring productive resources from producing one thing to producing something else.

Attached: C6406851-2D33-4A6F-A040-17F71B11B56A.jpg (1080x1431, 626.32K)

>Where is the catch?
Gee I don't know, the fact that taxpayer money will go to HIS rich people to carry out the New World Order? Basically he's going to take money from many orginizations/people that aren't part of the NWO, and funnel it to the NWO minions.

They'll just find loopholes and not pay anything at all. Doesn't matter if he raised the tax rate on billions to 90% like they did to the super rich in the 50s, they'll always just find a loophole to not pay anything at all.

It's not a billionaire tax. It's an unrealized gains tax, with the argument being that it targets billionaires. The reality is it will target anyone that owns literally anything.

Zero chance they don’t create a loophole and nothing is ever collected

These billionaires are not his masters.

His masters are families that own trillions.

So he would tax his people and give the money back to his people?
Nah, I think what is more likely is that it is a publicity stunt like others have said

It's a tax on unrealized gains. This will force private business owners to sell large chunks of equity in their companies just to pay the tax bill on money they haven't yet earned. Major institutional investors and the FED (Biden's masters) are the ones who will be buying this equity, thereby giving them greater and greater control of these companies and enabling them to force compliance with the greater agenda.

Fed is already a private company controlled by private companies and given a government monopoly

Correct. The point is that this tax is designed to force business owners to sell part of their companies to Biden's masters.

>There is no way he will do this to his masters.
Just like college loan forgiveness

>to propose
Nothingburger.

OY vey you bigot

OY VEY YOU NAZI

That was a good one. He probably laughed so hard when he got home

The rich are the only ones paying taxes.

Just more bullshit posturing for the midterms.

It's sowing the seed for pushing this on the middle and lower class, as billionaires will always have loopholes and never pay, so prepare your anus, you'll be the one paying.
Not to mention
>whopping $36 million a year
>we spend multiple trillions every years
It's all posturing, to get retarded leftists to say "SEE THE CONSERVATIVES LOVE BIG CORPORATIONS" instead of people getting that it's a failure of a plan that will just be pushed on those who it will hurt the most.

>The rich are the only ones paying taxes.
If that were true everybody would flock to america. everybody knows it's the middle class

Why hasn't he done anything with healthcare, student debt, or minimum wage

edit: I know why, I was being facetious...

does bezos burn 1500 calories a day working in a factory?

dumb cunt

The people who still care about wealth just never got quite far enough, the bag holders own the assets. Money is a medium for poor people, people aren't demoralized enough yet for the next stage

>If that were true everybody would flock to america. everybody knows it's the middle class
Them too

Attached: 1D97E54BFCG2HA36.png (665x487, 134.42K)

Stop taxing everyone who makes below 2 million year. Nobody needs more than 1 million a year. Fixed everything.

>non sequitur over the moon
Lolwut