Any Forums is right again

Any Forums is right again

Do you enjoy watching these normies squirm?

Attached: vaxxies periods.jpg (1170x1208, 203.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/f8e70675-672c-48c3-bdaa-9838deb9ad97
streamable.com/dk1rg2
youtu.be/dBSU4cOUUYg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24&t=3723s&pp=2AGLHZACAQ==
youtu.be/qiIr0zjYU2s
youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g
youtu.be/WhnaAm39QYM
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2113516
conservativewoman.co.uk/the-figures-that-show-the-risk-of-covid-vaccine-in-pregnancy/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_respiratory_syndrome–related_coronavirus
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/dr-fauci-and-the-nihs-history-in-experimenting-on-foster-children-and-using-aborted-fetal-tissue-to-develop-an-hiv-vaccine/270001
cnn.com/videos/tv/2021/10/03/sotu-fauci-on-decreasing-covid-risk.cnn
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/vaccine-covid-fauci-deaths-b1808878.html
my.clevelandclinic.org/podcasts/cardiac-consult/alcohol-septal-ablation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 16125511275681703.jpg (667x528, 61.29K)

vaccines do not affect women's menstrual cycles nor their fertility. The problem is people like YOU spreading misinformation about it

>would do it again

Attached: astrazenecaopinion.png (503x1024, 462.79K)

thanks for the proof, cunt.

>it has significantly affected my menstruation
>I would do it again
What is wrong with NPCs lmao
Believe women you fucking misogynist chud

now is the time to shame them. they have sold their souls.
brighteon.com/f8e70675-672c-48c3-bdaa-9838deb9ad97

What kind of screencap you want? Twitter or reddit?

Why does this tranny think it has menstruations?

NO REFUNDS BITCH

roastie cope

I LOVE these caveat statements they feel are necessary. Like bitch just say it.

Attached: 1648474998008.jpg (960x503, 64.26K)

I'm indifferent to it to be honest. I only even know a handful of vaxxed people. Most of my family and friends so through the hoax right away.

They lined up to get sterilized. We tried to warn them.

>triple protected
With a negative 75% protection..

These dumb cunts need to be raped to death. Complete waste of resources.

>Please please please don't hurt me, I promise I believe EXACTLY what I'm told and will continue to
>But can I please just ask this tiny little question about my pussy?

>genuinely confused why nobody wants to be associated with antivaxxers
lmao

Anthony Fauci is the Jim Jones of our day.

Who fucking cares about some gaslighting jewish word game label? You probably don't think it's strange the term "antivaxer" popped up in media slightly before this whole mess.

>no refunds

Attached: deserve.png (1914x1317, 911.26K)

menopause in your late 30s in normal. always has been. no refunds.

>"antivaxer" popped up in media slightly before this whole mess.
Tell us you're a zoomer without telling us you're a zoomer

What are you even on about? Why even carry water for the people who shat all over your life especially hard the last few years? Are you a shill? Are you in some kind of fucked up Stockholm Syndrome?

Were it not for the mass migration crisis, I'd say that it'd just be darwinism at work

Attached: 245235.png (1080x1243, 968.5K)

Perimenopause is a transitional time period before menopause where the female body starts to produce less estrogen and ovaries stop working.
You may notice signs of progression toward menopause, such as menstrual irregularity, sometime as early as your mid-30s.

Sometimes yes, but mostly no. On the one hand it feels good to be right and see people get what they deserve. On the other hand the whole point of warning people about the vaccine was to spare them from disastrous consequences. Even though there are obviously side effects to the vaccine and even though we wanted them they will still find a way to blame 'antivaxxers' because they cannot possibly be responsible for their own actions.

Attached: 1638397928975.gif (480x270, 824.09K)

Chek'd. 4x4!!!!!

Attached: applewhite.jpg (480x360, 21.3K)

Tell me you're a retard without telling me you're a retard faggot

>hardly anything written about this.
They've been shouting it from the rooftops. These people discarded actual PhDs who were sounding the alarms, because the msm told them so. Now "why won't someone say something?!" BITCH THEY TOLD YOU. You have to get hit by the car to know that it wasn't good for you?

Attached: 1648179256053.gif (220x233, 293.89K)

They're not grounded in reality and frankly sound a bit nutty. No one made them get the vax. I sure as shit didn't take it

kek agrees.

Attached: poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u5.jpg (600x600, 46.05K)

>leftists are sterilized
That's funny.

you will be "someday" forever

Any Forums:
>hehehe over 16 and no children? Your eggs are all dried up roastie. Enjoy being a wine aunt hehehe whore carton.jpg
Also Any Forums:
>37 YEARS OLD AND MENSTRUAL PROBLEMS???? SHE'S SO YOUNG THE VAX DID THIS RED DEER RED DEER RED DEER!!!1

Stop crying zoomers. There have been antivaxxers since before you were born — all of them schizos, scientology celebrities, and soccer moms. That's your crowd.

Attached: 16125511275687512.png (680x807, 245.92K)

no refunds

Attached: 5duC9l2.jpg (1024x786, 255.91K)

Good thing we will never have to deal with people like this again now that her family line is about to go extinct lmao.

He is referring to the fact that this zoomie thinks antivaxxer is a new term.

No, it doesn't matter how much they suffer, they never learn. I don't enjoy pointless suffering.

This was debunked.

I enjoy seeing all the qualifiers tacked on to the beginning so that they don't get ostracized.
>I'm not antivax in any way. I don't regret it. I'd do it again. I promise. Please, please don't cast me out.
>But I'm kind of scared because my foot rotted off and half of my friends have dropped dead. But I don't regret getting it!

it's just a little winter vagina, stop being anti science sweaty

In a way, yea.

Attached: _105561308_cookiemonsterindex.jpg (1920x1080, 318.14K)

Zyklon Ben at it again!!!

Attached: moon man and zyklon ben.gif (544x533, 86.96K)

>gen xers and early-millennials never thought they could do anything as fucked up as boomers
>then they sterilized their kids
Lmao.

Debunked. This means it's working. Get the 4th booster when it's approved.

Not really.
I take zero joy to it.

Mainly because they like most of the population are victims of psychological warfare which is literally destroying our nation and continent.
Our children are affected.
Everything is divided and that's not good.

I will be joyful when we are not eubjected to bullshit that is destroying community, and we prosper and secure a future for future generations, meanwhile I can only be sad or even angry people have to go through this, I don't car for the sake of being right only.

We must take care not to be I told you so all the time! We must learn from eachother and find common pathways to good outcomes.

Oh my

Attached: 1648341864954.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

She's obviously a conspiracy theorist in hiding.

UTOPIA
Sterilization of population
streamable.com/dk1rg2
BBC TV depopulation speech VERSION
youtu.be/dBSU4cOUUYg
Us Netflix version of depopulation speech

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24&t=3723s&pp=2AGLHZACAQ==
"one of the most unusual commandments in the Torah - to wage an eternal battle with Amalek." (Aryan/White/God/Jesus Umbrella)[Nuclear Family].

>[1] TV-show 'UTOPIA' (2013) discloses 'Project JANUS' - Secret society of scientists called 'The Network' wants to sterilise the entire human race. The most vital scene was shot in an abandoned masonic lodge (Woolton Hall).

This is to 6uild 6ack 6etter their Utopia

Loxism Definied
youtu.be/qiIr0zjYU2s

Cool song about Jews genocide of Amalek
youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g

Child rape is ok by Jews
youtu.be/WhnaAm39QYM

UTOPIA =Sterilized
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2113516

conservativewoman.co.uk/the-figures-that-show-the-risk-of-covid-vaccine-in-pregnancy/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_respiratory_syndrome–related_coronavirus

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/dr-fauci-and-the-nihs-history-in-experimenting-on-foster-children-and-using-aborted-fetal-tissue-to-develop-an-hiv-vaccine/270001

cnn.com/videos/tv/2021/10/03/sotu-fauci-on-decreasing-covid-risk.cnn

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/vaccine-covid-fauci-deaths-b1808878.html

>This is a real article saying heart attacks are ok for children..

Heart attacks can be beneficial. And I doubt a young person will have much trouble recovering from heart problems.
>Samir Kapadia, MD:
my.clevelandclinic.org/podcasts/cardiac-consult/alcohol-septal-ablation

Attached: CollageMaker_20220305_084555984.jpg (4096x3072, 3.84M)

>People are like so dumb
>Why dontcha trust the guvment?
>The guvment never aint done anything wrong
>The guyment is here to help
>You're acting against your interest
>They are doing what is best for you

Attached: 1648319605024.jpg (512x431, 342.93K)