L-m-f-a-o

>l
>m
>f
>a
>o

Attached: holy shit lmao.jpg (640x871, 300.59K)

it might not be technically true, but stories like these help improve the morale of troops, so it's a good thing. Who cares if it's true? You "debunking" this only hurts Ukrainian soldiers. You're not a Putin supporter are you?

Proof? Show newspaper from today. And stop posting videos from Feb 18th. Cuckrov ran back to his lords palace.

Do you think Russia literally putting Chechen Muslim terrorist in uniform and invading a European country is based or something?

He makes a good point. It may be propaganda, but it is to save white people. Too bad this place hates white people.

Next you'll be telling me the Ukrainian victory in Chernozhopyi was faked as well.

Attached: 1646797639363.jpg (595x643, 156.87K)

why there're so many ukraine shills here?

/k/igger

Not really no, but I don't think it's possible to argue that Ukraine is somehow in this conflict. I don't pretend that Putin is somehow "saving the White race", but I also don't pretend that Ukraine is any better, and NATO, the EU and every major figure in the NWO that Any Forums hated just a month ago backing them shows that for some reason the ZOG wants Ukraine to win very badly. I don't know why, I just know it can't be a good sign.

>Chernozhopyi
Top kek

You gonna kneel again pussy?

But if you can tell me why it's *better* for Ukraine to win this conflict I will listen.

mutt golem hands wrote these comments

>slavs
>white
lmao

>yeah it's untrue but

Attached: 1638865678140.jpg (1142x1040, 236.89K)

Stupid nigger. I saw that pic 3 weeks ago.

Attached: CopeCage.png (1000x721, 690.65K)

Theyre paid to be, or theyre from reddit

because of that satanic whore marina abramovic

>Yeah, I know it's bullshit, but it will keep the troops fighting and well, they'll more likely die to the last man and that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

>heheh you like white people don't you well if you don't support comrade biden importing haitians and nuking russia then you hate white people hehe stupid rednecks

Because nobody likes smelly beaners like you that shill for russoids FOR FREE.

>killed generals so far 7
>undead generals so far 3

Putin save white race with the power of Negromancy.
poetry

Ukraine is fake