Red pill on Wisdom Teeth

This is important, do NOT let the (((dentist))) pull out your wisdom teeth. Wisdom teeth are one of the only places in your body that keeps stem cells after you are an adult. Lose your wisdom teeth, you lose your bodies natural way of regenerating itself. The Dental Jew has been intentionally weakening you to slowly kill you off and make you vulnerable to the Chemical Jew and the Bat Soup Jew. Plus the Dental Jew steals your stem cells from your wisdom teeth to use for their degenerate life-extension experiments, just like how they steal Adrenochrome from the pituitary glands of little terrified kids. Don't believe me? Try asking to take your own wisdom teeth home with you after extraction and watch the (((dentist))) wince and be taken aback and pilpul blabber about how he can't give them to you due to some (((protocols))) or whatever made up reasons.

Basically, if you keep your wisdom teeth you are fighting back against the Jew.

You have to get them out, but only in 2 cases: if they become impacted (2 teeth trying to grow into too small a space) or you need to remove them to make room to move other teeth when you have braces
The problem here is dentists removing wisdom teeth is a high profit margin service for them, so they become eager to get more wisdom tooth extraction business and start shilling it to every borderline case.
Some dentists have been outed for doing completely unnecessary work on hundreds of patients
Dentists are greedy fuckers always trying to upsell, if you aren't feeling pain you likely don't need the surgery

Attached: wisd.jpg (1024x576, 58.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/52782418/Good-Teeth-Birth-To-Death-How-To-Remineralize-Teeth-Dr-Gerard-Judd-Nc001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well user, i'm not gonna having my teeth removed but when my only one uncovered wisdom tooth will start to break i'm not gonna leave it in my jaw

No need, got plenty of room for them. :)

Attached: morning_coffee.jpg (512x512, 21.61K)

Keep your teeth in your head

scribd.com/doc/52782418/Good-Teeth-Birth-To-Death-How-To-Remineralize-Teeth-Dr-Gerard-Judd-Nc001

I still have 2 out of 4. But I agree, fuck all these Jewish surgeries. Wisdom Tooth removal, Tonsil removal, appendix removal, circumcision. These things all serve a purpose.

lol everytime for like 10+ i go to the dentist they tell me i need to get them taken out but i always put it off because they never bothered me any

I want mine back now

I had to get mine pulled out because it didn't grow it right

Attached: 1648484571528.jpg (875x1200, 96.05K)

i kept my wisdom teeth into adulthood and i recently broke one eating eggs and had it taken out at 32. Is that from not brushing far back enough? anyway, i have 3 now

My dentist never recommended I remove my wisdom teeth unless it actually causes problems.

Agreed

hey I was having some pains with my wisdom teeth and went to a dentist twice and basically the first one (private) told me that I should have them all removed because my bone was impeding their growth and every time they tried to grow out my mouth would hurt a little for a few days
public health doctor told me it will just go away by itself and asked me if I'd like to have them removed and I told him well no
the first one seemed a little too eager to have them removed and that sounded uncanny to me, it's also money but not that much honestly
I was told that I might get pains again but over time it will just stop

meh, my grandpappy had his pulled and he lived to 95.

Do you still feel the same after getting it removed?

Was he circumcised too? Did he pray to yahwe?

>Wisdom teeth are one of the only places in your body that keeps stem cells after you are an adult.
The picture you posted says stem cells are found in all primary teeth

My dentist gave them to me and I made a necklace out of them

I realized that dentists are based and that's why they open their own practice. Fuck working for some hospital, run your own fucking business

I think i have 4.
The dental jew destroyed all my teeth.
In the end all my money was getting into the restoration of my teeth.

It's Any Forums what did you expect

mine tells me I dont need them pulled as long as I just keep brushing well
only inferior people with weak genes need them pulled

>if they become impacted (2 teeth trying to grow into too small a space) or you need to remove them to make room to move other teeth when you have braces

Oh, so the 98% of cases wisdom teeth are removed?

Take the Mewing pill

I have every one of those, except my foreskin

It's a sad world we live in

Our diet and lifestyle is really horrible for oral health. You can see corn enter North America from cavities appearing in bodies. Food is too starchy, too soft and too nutrient poor. Another huge issue is mouth breathing from bad air quality and bad slumping posture in general.

You can't win 'em all fren

Attached: 1546963397964.png (744x687, 43.59K)

Attached: snibbed.jpg (891x597, 34.13K)

I figured this shit out when I was a teenager. Once you get fillings done you're 'in'. They'll tell you, you need to get them done to save the tooth. And then when it starts to get ridiculous, they'll offer to take out the tooth. Most NPCs will say no, please don't. So they keep giving you fillings. And those fillings keep coming out and needing to be redone, or more need to be added. It's a great little cash cow for them.

I've never had a filling. Never had my wisdom teeth removed. I stopped going to the dentist from when I was 15 and I'm 36 now. Never had any major pain or discomfort with my teeth. I have all my teeth and frankly, I'm lazy when it comes to washing them (every second or third day). I never use the toothpaste jew, just a horse hair tooth brush and some baking soda every once in a while. You also don't need to waste money on chemicals you can't pronounce for mouthwash. Put half a spoon of salt, another half baking soda into a small glass of water and that'll kill stuff in your mouth.

Yea I get tension in my jaw on occasion for a few days and I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. No pain, just mild discomfort.

Yeah, if you're in your late 20s, early 30s, the tension in the jaw is normal, I had it then. It's just a brief annoyance and it goes away on it's own. I haven't had it for years (36).

Am I some kind of genetic abomination for not having grown wisdom teeth as a 28 years old boomer?

>appendix removal
Not my fault the stupid thing felt like exploding