For the last 4 years I've been using weed and drinking alcohol almost every day (weed every day...

For the last 4 years I've been using weed and drinking alcohol almost every day (weed every day, drinking every other day or so). Recently (last week) I stopped using drugs entirely, no weed, no alcohol, no ADD meds, nothing.

What happened to me was astonishing. For the first time in ages, I felt a deep, burning anger rise up inside of me. An anger unlike anything I had ever felt before. For the last 4 years I was using drugs to escape my own anger. I was using drugs to be more amicable and friendly towards retarded liberals. I was rationalizing my drug use with the idea that as long as my usage was positive (in the form of being friendly with idiotic liberal co-workers) then it was okay. As long as my drug use helped my climb the corporate ladder and avoid outbursts when dealing with retarded affirmative-action policies or mandatory diversity-seminars, I would justify it internally by telling myself that I needed them to suppress my righteous anger and growing hatred for the west.

I knew that doing drugs was bad for me, but had become entirely dependent on them. I tried quitting a few times but usually sank into a deep depression when I did. But last week was different. I don't know why, I don't know what happened, but suddenly I had the very clear and real epiphany that it was okay to be angry. I realized it was okay to be angry at liberals, it was okay to be angry at retarded feminists, it was okay to be pissed at neocons and boomers and every other piece of shit that sold our generation out to the lowest bidder and raped our countries for some short term profit. I haven't felt the need to drink or do weed (I only did edibles since I hate smoke) at all. I feel completely at peace with my anger (if that even makes any sense).

I just wanted to share this because I want anons to know that it's okay to be angry.

Thanks for reading my blogpost.

Attached: maples.webm (768x432, 2.39M)

It glows to near criticality.

Literally same user. Same.

good job for throwing away the alchy jew and weedy jew user

>Telling people to stop doing drugs and get in touch with their anger glows
Kill yourself kike. You're one of those faggot feds that keeps people inactive by telling them that any form of action or self-improvement "glows".

Still smoking weed though, didn't read your whole post. But the alcohol and ADD and nicotine dull the personality and edge some of us have. It wasn't withdrawals from these things either, as it's been over a year.

Good for you, user. All substances that alter your brain functions are bad for you and your soul. Keep it up, live a clean life. It's some of what the jews hate so much about whites.

>the alcohol and ADD and nicotine dull the personality and edge some of us have
This is exactly what it was doing for me. It was suppressing the part of me that wanted to speak out against this shit. The more ridiculous things got at work, and throughout the world the more I was using.

I really don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to keep my job, but I'm slowly realizing that throwing away my morals just for a paycheck is one of the worst things I can do with my life.

Angry Anons: Start lifting weights! Use that anger to power a process of revealing the immense genetic heritage you have within every cell of your body to be....A BEAST. Keep your body fed well after your workouts. Grow yourself into the Gods of Old.

Attached: 1635786554134.png (634x667, 821.18K)

So are you going to become a suicide bomber or are you just going to start lifting a lot? You got options, kid.

Lifting and making babies with my wife. Despite my addictions I still managed to save some money. We were talking about buying a house but I think I'm going to convince her to go full acreage mode.

Left hand path
Turn around
It's ok to be angry but the cause is fear. There's no fear when you let yourself be loved.

I get marketed sardines on Any Forums more than any other place...

the subconscious you was pissed that you didn't have any pot or booze

i enjoy my weed and i don't care who likes it

I think you missed the very cool reference I added with the word "criticality". You should find out what "criticality" means. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I had the same experience as OP. I made peace with it. Now I get stoned and work in my garden instead of my friend's apartment playing video games.

checked and same. understand this is what WEF wants. this is what Klaus Swab wants. he wrote clearly in his reset book that there will be a period of ANGER. I'm not saying don't aim for sobriety or don't be angry, I am saying this is part of their orchestrated plan.

Attached: 1642166174436.jpg (1024x762, 143.72K)

I'm not saying that you need to quit or that your addiction necessarily stems from anger. I'm just saying that mine did, and that once I accepted that my anger was righteous, and justified, that all of the feeling of needing to use drugs disappeared almost immediately. I'm only sharing this with anons because it was such a shockingly simple revelation that somehow escaped me for so long.

Anger is good to feel once in a while if you can channel it productively. It energizes you to take action, but once you've corrected your path you kind of have to let it go otherwise it can become a burden.

Yet in all those 4 years not a single fucking person asked or cared.

I dont think you should use drugs unless you can handle it.

I had the reverse situation happen 6 or 7 years ago now. I got too high at a party had a little psychotic episode, and afterwards I had to reevaluate my life. I bought a house and got married and now I'm doing the family man thing. It's basically your subconscious screaming at you to change your life's course that causes these kinds of intense feelings that seem to come out of nowhere. You're probably going to be moody for a while and see a personality shift, and it's only going to be intensified by staying sober. Good luck getting your life straight, user.

Eatin’ ‘dines and sippin’ lean
That’s how we do it on Any Forums

Attached: 00BE82BF-B56C-42F9-A50A-DBD39C83528A.gif (200x163, 24.56K)