You're white if you're lactose tolerant

90% of the world's population is lactose intolerant. This is why non whites smell. If they have a miniscule amount of dairy, they fart and smell. But some people, like Indians, have a TON of dairy in their food.

White people however, are lactose tolerant. This is why the farts of white women are much more "graceful." In fact, it is so non-offensive that you could even lick the asshole of a white woman.

Lactose intolerance is one of the most accurate (although not 100% accurate) way to tell who is white.

Attached: white woman with brown hair.jpg (1024x1024, 316.38K)

Remember all the Got Milk ads they used to run in magazines in the 90’s? What was that all about.

there is nothing more I hate than niggers trying to say milk is bad due to they can't drink it, meanwhile they die in their 60's and my family who drinks milk based stuff everyday has had an healthy life into their 80's before droping dead. Also, imagine not being able to eat milk chocolate, ice cream and smoothies, no wonder they are miserable, and want to take it out on us

Attached: now_what.gif (299x250, 2.77M)

>the farts of white women are much more "graceful."
i want to smell some white girl's farts

t. eat cheese every day, farts don't smell at all

i average about two gallons of milk a week.

The copiest of copes. Cope more.

US Government scam to legalize reading.

>t. eat cheese every day, farts don't smell at all
Go to a doctor you re literally supposed to expel methane and shit particle its supposed to smell

I am lactose tolerant. I am also a manlet wop with black hair and brown eyes. Checkmate, find another criteria

I switched to whole milk from skimmed and it's fucking delicious
the 70s sugar for fat sleigh of hand was a crime against humanity

What?
That's literally backwards you moron. Whites are basically the only group that largely AREN''T lactose intolerant.

Attached: Lactose-intolerance.jpg (736x807, 158.22K)

>90% of the world is lactose intolerant
made up statistic. I love in a non word area and everyone drinks milk and eat a boatload of cheese. No one complains about it.

Lactose intolerance is social engineering to eliminate subhumans

Bullshit. Brazilians drink more milk than americans

> not about the color

Attached: Reddit_and_Newspeak.jpg (1609x2931, 1.85M)

>I am lactose tolerant. I am also a manlet wop with black hair and brown eyes
Same. Fuck wypypo

Attached: istockphoto-92576751-1024x1024.jpg (819x1024, 150.23K)

I love milk t b h
I drink a cup of milk every day before work (used to drink coffee but since quitting smoking, drinking coffee just makes me want to light one up)

>west africa and saudia arabia is white

Attached: 1qM_aYj9zs79tu9GuNjm2kzdU-PVA1oiIEmFVxdLojE.png (1069x533, 113.4K)

Oh, I remember drinking milk and almost shitting myself on the way to work.
Came to shit in the nearest cemetery.

mongols are lactose tolerant

Isn't this the plastic girl from roastme?
She looked hideous irl, but in this cartoonized photo...

Truth. They were lactose intolerant but oddly enough also used to consume fermented milk.
Most Asians are lactose intolerant as well.

I drink a quart of whole milk a day. I am also very white. did you know the Jews are lactose intolerant? Isn't that funny! It kinda proves that white Europeans and Jews are not White.

Attached: 1646450128740.png (331x10000, 160.11K)