PRESS K TO KISS EUROPE GOODBYE

Attached: 1638565925957.png (576x601, 194.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/g7-rejects-russias-demand-for-gas-payment-in-rubles/a-61282564
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autarky time, START EATING BEANS

nice to see all the west will starve over a massive singular virtue signal for a shithole ran by a kike hiding in israel

I'm gonna laugh when they start skinning your family alive ivan.

Attached: 1646257326425.jpg (979x810, 139.86K)

the west is gonna be fine retard

Old news. G7 rejected this.

dw.com/en/g7-rejects-russias-demand-for-gas-payment-in-rubles/a-61282564

What exactly is the plan now? Do they want to test if Russia is bluffing?

It makes little difference paying in rubles. So the europeans gove euros to the russians, get rubles, give the rubles back and get gas.
End result: Gas in europe and euros in russia.
Only small difference is that maybe europeans will stockpile a small ruble reserve for their daily ruble payments and that may allow the russians to export some of their inflation, according to the size of this reserve.

They would be stupid to comply. Russia will be in a very bad way if this fails.

Why not just use charcoal or G-d forbid electricity instead? I thought Eurocucks were civilized people.

Good news. It must mean that Russia will give gas to Europe for free.

G7 already pledged not to pay in rubles. Say hello to skyrocketing food prices!

Ruble is the new Bitcoin. Buy a ticket to the Ruble train or forever stay in Poorsville.

They are such things like contracts, if Russia will break them, well...if you ever worked in bussines you will know what that means.

Europeans buy gas via private companies and them not delivering would fuck up these companies.

Little Jews will pay in rubles unless they could manage to outright block companies from buying.

lol, holy shit you are so going to kill yourself when russian and chinese troops rollover poland

>What exactly is the plan now? Do they want to test if Russia is bluffing?
I dont think Russia is bluffing anymore, well, now they have no choice really, they came public with it and you have to do it, to save face.

This + putins comments of zelensky "i will crush you", seems to indicate that russia will go all in.

Welcome to Super North Korea!

Gas will be off and Europe will suck it up. expensive heating in half of europe for a year at least but it will be livable, SNK will be total chaos though, probably starvation to an extent in part of SNK.

And what? You think Russia just gives up now? They don’t want a bunch of euros that are held in some EU bank that they can’t exchange for rubles or transfer around.

>china
>troops
>in poland

Attached: obraz_2022-03-29_004945.png (713x593, 305.99K)