Vegans

They kept spamming this documentary on Twitter so I gave it a shot. A few cheery picked shots and heavy emphasis on mock philosophy and gross out made thousands of vegans lose their minds. It's badly argumented and biased at best. The animal experiment parts are simply lies. That's what I know for sure sk I guess a farmer could shoot down those points. Garbage documentary.

>Pig falls through gaps in shit collection
>They claim they are just left there to starve and die in waste until clear
>Shows clip of the undercovers feeding the pigs
>Don't rescue them and leave them in shit
I turned it off there. They are just prolonging their suffering to get updoots
Verification not required

Attached: video-frame.jpg (1100x619, 89.77K)

Identical tactics to what poltards do with mutilated tranny cocks and aborted fetuses. This is just what pseudo moralistic zealots do.

The main points were something like:
>Would you rather eat based beans than sickly jew beef or stop riding cars?
>Brazil niggers are chopping down yuge forests to enable cheap jew nigger beef for exports on chinese jew vessels
>Would you rather drink water or eat beef and die of thirst?
>Animal testing is cruel
>Factory farms are dependent on massive use of antibiotics, causing resistant viruses and pandemics
>Grass fed is a meme that doesnt actually exist in any large scale

So fuck off germ, veganism is based and anything else is just small dicked manlets trying to cope with "muh dominion over anikeks" gtfo

unable to employ critical thinking and eating ze bugs/living like shit for the environment while corporations and other nations do x100000 the harm an individual could. Also "feeding animals when one in every 9 humans goes hungry"
>Eat the pig slob then
>Also why are said humans breeding? This isn't just Africans. It includes Americans

The whole human slavery for quinoa etc and the environmental aspect of that ignored of course. At least we have processed plant goop "beyond" to eat I guess

Attached: 1642144647852.png (532x607, 281.67K)

I grew up raising livestock. We always got insane animal rights people trying to buy them to "rescue them from our torture"

They bought a sheep and said they would never "strip it naked and leave it out to freeze in the cold" meaning they weren't going to shear it. It probably died from the heat in a year but even if it didn't it would have maggots from the build up of shit and urine in the excess wool.

They a don't operate in reality. Only in their own delusions.

Based and Hitler-pilled. Veganism is Aryanism, being a meatcuck means treating animals the way Jews treat goyim. Do you want to be someone elses Jew? Can you truly live with that?

I work on animal research, mate. The stuff they cited is plain wrong abd doesn't happen since the 70s. They have just one clip where their undercover guy does a shit job because calculations are hard and the animals show mild discomfort. That's on the dude filming. Plain lies on that aspect so I'm not surprised the agricultural stuff is cherry picked too

>protecting big meat while being anti globohomo
schizo much?

also, it's either beans or bugs, or hunt your own damn meat. Im going with dos beenz

cute story, but most animal production isnt on some cozy family farm retart

i don't care for the ideology but my life improved drastically once i went plant based (i still eat animal products, but the frequency and quantity has been drastically reduced, which allows me to purchase much higher quality products due to my fixed income)

i do get a sensible chuckle out of my gymbro friends who load up on 1kg of red meat every day with a sodium intake of like 5000mg because "my 1RM is over 9000 pounds im healthy btw" but yet none of them can do a single pull up while i can run 5km with ease and do like 20 wide grip pull ups in one set

Your average vegan is globohomo. Also if you think being vegan doesn't have ethical repercussions then you're beyond retarded. The Jew is behind this nonsense as well as the personal carbon foot print to avoid responsibility abd sell you overpriced plant goop while they eat meat. Everything they cite is the npc agenda

>Your average vegan is globohomo
So? Who cares about normands

>being vegan has ethical repercussions
No shit, like a clear conscience and less suffering in the world

The jew is playing both sides, expensive meat = jew makes money, cholesterol pills = jew makes money, fake globohomo meat goop = jew makes money. Eating a meal for less than $1 on beenz and rice = jew makes no money.

Hitler was a Vegetarian, but your point still stands

Attached: goring.jpg (500x648, 104.68K)

Hahahhahahah you complete faggot
Seriously mate you are a gigantic massive faggot.

Holy shit you sound like a weak beta, please don't reproduce.

>humans are omnivores
>eating animals is Jewish

Lmao you vegans are huuuuuuge faggots

>A few cheery picked shots
All the animals get their throats slit.
There's nothing cherry picked about that.

Attached: Nimai-Delgado-Never-Eaten-Meat.jpg (960x960, 100.41K)

>He thinks people don't suffer and there's no slavery for you quinoa corps
>He thinks communities and the environment aren't being decimated for onions
You are retarded. Go read up

>Identical tactics to what poltards do with mutilated tranny cocks and aborted fetuses.
There are two differences.

A) The ability to exhibit examples which contrast the presented view. For every video of a cow suffering from a botched boltgun shot I can find hundreds where it's clean and humane. For every video of chicken stuffed into 6" square battery cages in some disgusting, shit-covered poultry farm run by Mexicans I can find pictures from a cleaner cage-free or large-cage facility. You cannot, on the other hand, present a video or image of an aborted fetus that doesn't look horrific in every way.

B) Openness to an alteration of viewpoints. If you can find me a picture of a tranny neovagina that doesn't look like something out of a fucking David Cronenberg film I will reconsider my position on sexual reassignment surgery. You cannot, however, convince a vegan that any level or conditions of livestock slaughter are acceptable. If they get a limit passed on anything, they will push for more limits. If they get a ban passed on anything, they will try to ban more. There is no point that can be reached where they will ever say "you know, I don't like meat, but I find these practices acceptable and will not sit here judging you like a faggot while you try to eat your bacon and eggs in peace"

Vegans would hate you. It's all or nothing with these people. The serpent eats it's own tail

You rather post men you fantasize about rather posting your own results because you know you're full of shit.

thats funny because my life improved drastically once i only started to eat red meat.

>quinoa
I dont eat nigger food
>onions
nope. I eat ma(i)nly brown beans, green and yellow peas and lentils - which has been part of the european diet for centuries

vegans will save the world from climate change so that male transvestites can give birth to future slave travelers