Any luck fucking Ukrainian chicks yet fellow poles?

Any luck fucking Ukrainian chicks yet fellow poles?

Attached: 1647533383293m.jpg (461x1024, 37.04K)

They are the new pussy supply call them shat they are

All I see is poles complaining about not getting a Ukrainian yet, just go take one. What are they gonna do? Go back to the battleground?

>pauline
Did she adapt her name from polina? and why is she advertising the bag on tinder?

im sad there is no hunk ukrainian who would rape my asspussy

No but russians lol. Fucking gold diggers. Tell them you own a huge company and they suck your dick like no tomorrow

It's not easy. If you are not having a working profile already you will be still fucked. Also the algo is just skewing your success, it all depends how many males pay and need some girls to see their profile. Go into real live and approach them

Attached: 1647533093915m.jpg (461x1024, 49.47K)

This.

Attached: 96809B2F-9B8D-4A1C-8295-F06958D36082.jpg (615x821, 66.66K)

i haven't had physical contact with a woman in 5.5 years

Ahmed here is right. Just go take one OP .

Impregnate their women as much as possible, polbros. Let's destroy hohols nation together

Attached: 1648507199013.png (457x452, 283.44K)

Oh sweet

Attached: 1630927444778m.jpg (1024x597, 39.79K)

Ukrainian women are instant matches. They're easy to fuck because they're poor and therefore gold diggers

They still get to choose, God knows how many simps just like you are swiping right on her in hopes that they get a chance just to simply talk to her. These ukrainian whores are definitely not desperate thats for sure.

Typical Any Forumse trying to start a toxic masculine circle jerk over his misogynistic predation of vulnerable women. Literal sex trafficker

Is there any way I can contact these Russian or uka girls directly?

It's not my screenshot. I'm just happy there will be less beta orbiters inflating Polish women's egos.

Ask her how much does she care about the US import supplies from slaves. And how she 100% indulges in dont ask dont tell stock. Why the fuck should anyone feel bad for them. I hate hypocrites

Why do these Ukrianian women all give off such a soulless slut vibe? I haven't been on Tinder in years, is this how all women look there nowadays?

Tinder has always been for soulless sluts

>? I haven't been on Tinder in years
sure buddy

youve been slaying irl

Attached: bfg.jpg (830x543, 40.17K)

oh yes

No even with borrowed dick.

When I was on Tinder back in 2017, there were definitely some women with this insta-thot aesthetic, but there were also plenty of women that looked normal. I guess things could've changed over 5 years.

They are fast life history strategists. These is what happens when you are born and raised in poor environment. These kind of sluts tend to have kids at an early age, and their looks age terribly fast.
Most women on tinder are like that

Based!

>FFFFEEEL BAD FOR DUH CEWEBRWITIES YALL, WHILE THEY FUCK EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ASSHOLE

>less beta orbiters inflating Polish women's egos
lmao
all women are the same retards. When war happens men have to stay and die. Femoids just have to open their legs in a different country

>These kind of sluts tend to have kids
Doubt.exe

Yes, they will immediately blackmail you and threaten to go to the police unless you give them money. My buddy is still getting threats from a crazy bitch. Hoes are hoes no matter where they are from.

Attached: 1647559422819.jpg (1024x955, 58.9K)

still better than our trash tßh

Attached: dogged.jpg (540x3560, 853.78K)

>These ukrainian whores are definitely not desperate thats for sure
Polish men are desperate, feminists here have them by the balls.
Any attractive Ukrainian girl has hundreds of chads to choose from.

Slavic women burn hot and burn out fast. Age like milk, disloyal, unloving sluts. Not great wife material or mothers.

This is what's funny to me. If you take a hot white chick and transplant her, she is still going to have a lot of men to pick from and will end up getting fucked by Euro Chad

>Politische Mitte
There are now political filters on dating apps? Kek. How many women do you see describing themselves as right-wing?

She fucks the dog doesn't she.

Polish women are hot, I don’t why you have to resort to fucking Ukrainians

havent seen any kek. most women are cowards here and just get the middle option

>Slavic women burn hot and burn out fast. Age like milk, disloyal, unloving sluts.
I can confirm this.

a tale as old as time

Polish women hate Poles and have princess syndrome. They believe they are the best and deserve the best while giving nothing in return. They also love concept of "fochy" - basically constant mental abuse of men.

I know someone who has this insta thot aesthetic. She ended up having a kid by accident. The super liberal women that don't have kids are intelligent enough to use protection. Its mostly these poor low intelligence people who have kids nowadays (I don't think that it's a bad thing)

>anchors in the background
you know what they say user, nothing goes down like an anchor does.

27 is close to impact.

Attached: JJ.jpg (1280x720, 142.22K)

These political tags make sense for men but they're pointless for young women. They could all just have "left wing" by default and it wouldn't change a thing. I hate them... Not a misogynist though. I just don't like 'em simple as.

if you are a kapeć lol
last week my mom said that she współczuje my future wife when i told her what i think of modern women kek

It's because most polish fathers are bad father figures, so men end up not knowing how to handle women. I guess maybe the fact that the toughest, the most noble men died during wars has something to do with it. Idk. Just out of my friend's group I can see that out of about 10 men only 1 guy can handle women.

>believe they are the best and deserve the best give nothing in return
what? I got my dick sucked 3 different times by 3 different girls the first day I got to poland. And the 3rd girl was a sweetheart cause she wouldn't let me leave before she fed me dinner. I was crushin on her a bit ngl