Is he based? I think so

Is he based? I think so.

Attached: gonzalo-lira.png (396x644, 321.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzR---YDDIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kurfNa0z4Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He’s very stealthy about naming them.

Why does he unironically call Azov actual Nazis?

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT .

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, he is. Based doesn't mean perfect.

Is he still putting these videos on YouTube?

Yesterday's stream was awesome:
youtube.com/watch?v=TzR---YDDIQ

I've wondered this too.

Because of their open and admitted nationalist views. I'm not sure I would call them nazis in the white supremacist sense of the word, but I do believe they are Ukrainian nationalists. So it's likely half true.
He embellishes his life a lot.

Hmmm.... Hmmm... I wonder why he calls the people with swastikas flags/armbands and seig heil all over the place nazis.. Hmm... very mysterious.. Hmm.....

Spielberg?

You're glee at the collapse of the petro Dollar is getting to your head, Lira. China cannot sustain itself without Western investment and its export model. Meanwhile the show's over as multinational companies from Skania to Samsung are eyeing SE Asia for cheap, educated labor without the heavy political burdens. Good luck to the chinks getting their imports on seas not guaranteed safe by American supremacy which is declining, sure. I don't know enough about Russsia and whether its currency can go global reserve status but your hard on for the collapse of Weimerica makes you predispose to latch onto any contender to the world order. China is fucked dude.

Him saying that the ruble will become the reserve currency is one retard tier take he has. Also he conveniently removed the video he made the day before the invasion where he was saying it would never happen and that it was all Russian propaganda. He also made old videos telling western men to move to Ukraine because of how safe it was.

>they're trying to capture it
>hand gestures
>capture kiev
>its fine to be here, its not a war!
>gets kicked out hotel
>doesn't wanna go to kharkiv
>its being bombed!
yeah ok buddy

Attached: 1586901564964.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

to be fair Western men should move to Eastern Europe

One of his first videos after invasion he was naming them hard, guy was too pissed to hold back.

Yeah but under a new channel. The CRP channel is dormant.

What’s that spic doing there? Fucking cheap Ukrainian whores?

No he is a grifter pandering to q autists

I'm going to do that or go to south america after making some money here.
if I can find remote work I'm not going to wait.

you think as I do

youtube.com/watch?v=kurfNa0z4Ic

>Also he conveniently removed the video he made the day before the invasion where he was saying it would never happen and that it was all Russian propaganda.

Attached: 75384.png (389x443, 245.95K)

Yes and no. I would say South America would be a better place to restart. Eastern Europe is becoming increasingly more dangerous based on what is going on now. That being said, even if he is wrong, I still do listen to him. He has some decent takes.

why is this jew spammed so much in here?

Attached: pep89.jpg (640x557, 45.4K)

>Russian propaganda
I meant Western propaganda.

He isn't Jewish. He is Catholic. He has talked about it before.

Part schizo, part based, part silly boomer.

Because he's a Putin shilling Russophile, and Russophiles HATE White people and Nationalism.