OMG! WILL SMITH PUNCHED CHRIS ROCK IN THE FACE AND I MISSED IT!

OMG! WILL SMITH PUNCHED CHRIS ROCK IN THE FACE AND I MISSED IT!
I better watch the oscar's next year so I don't miss out on the shenanigans and memes.

Attached: 13142.jpg (1200x1200, 316.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2022/mar/28/oscar-ratings-second-worst-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah bro, it was totally real and not scripted and you aren't being psyoped in real time

It was a despirate move to save what was left of their viewership and influence. Already most of hollywood is pissed about the quota system; and post-2019 people have more important things to do than wonder what a celebrity things about anything

Oscar ratings up 50% this year

shills are creating HUNDREDS of threads about this gay nigger moment, it's all Tavistock-owned flags posting it, too

why should Any Forums care about this little fake stunt, in one of the dying moments of traditional media? yet the shills are forcing it, trying to make it seem like we care

Any Forums doesn't watch the oscars

nope

can't count people watching the clip on jewtube as part of the rating of the broadcast, which is way way way down

Who actually watches the Oscars?
My grandparents never cared for the award show.
My parents never cared for the award show.
I have never cared for the award show.
Who? Legitimately who outside of TV, film, and the industry would watch an award show?

Fuck, it actually is. I was hoping it would continue its downward trend into obscurity. Fucking Will Smith.

theguardian.com/film/2022/mar/28/oscar-ratings-second-worst-history

needs more niggers and queers, that'll get em to watch!

This is like those gay dances the NFL made their players do.

Have you watched it in slow motion yet? WWE looks more real than that crap.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 40.72K)

Up 50% from its massive decline which only means 5 million viewers. Its still well below the 2019 dropoff point which is extremely low compared to the glory days in the 80s-90s.

Niggers, trannies and kikes eat that shit up. They don’t realize it’s just another nigger kike tranny club.

If anything this proves you don't need to watch it, since the only interesting thing that happened was uploaded to the internet within minutes.

I literally have no idea who won any Oscar and for what, I've made no effort to evade this information, it's just nobody cares enough to discuss it. At most I assume Will Smith won something since that would explain the memes a little better.

>tfw Oscars will probably turn into a WWE-light spectacle where celeb scum beat the shit out of each other
pretty comfy t b h

This. No one except ppl on tv show are psyched about these events, save for some psycho girls. My current one doesnt even care for them anymore.

>my wife's boyfriend

I mean, the Will Smith girlyslap happened in like the last hour of the show, right? Did a bunch of zoomers REALLY tune in for the last hour of the Oscars after someone live tweeting said they got in a slap fight, and did that drive ratings up? I feel like it's just that last year's was so bad, wasn't it like a remote zoom meeting type thing?

Half the people I talked with think ot was stage for views

>MUH JEWISH NIGGERFAGGOT CIRCLEJERK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1642103320224.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Why would I sit through the Oscars when, if something does happen, there will be a million normie-threads about posted by the normie shills who are otherwise spamming NATOid talking points and tw*tter screencap threads?

A BLACK VIOLENT???
LOW IMPULSE CONTOL???

IS ALL MADE UP!!!!

Okay yeah I think you're right in that case.

I had no idea the Oscars were even on. I couldn't name a single winner from the past 25 years

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

shutupjew
educateyourniggers

childless women in their 30's and 40's
destroyers of the universe

>did that drive ratings up?

They’re probably counting people watching it after the fact. They’re definitely jewing the numbers one way or another. No one I know even knew it was on before the gay nigger slap heard around the world

If the biggest draw of the Oscars is pure, unadulterated cringe and watching my childhood pop-stars souls be pulled by bald THOT demons into oblivion and flayed for eternity... Well, I think I'll just go back to watching Pewdie Pie play Elden Ring or some shit like that.

My mom is watch right now. I say one little comment about something and she throws a fit because I'm ruining the show. I think watching famous people hand each other awards is the most vapid and decadent bullshit ever. I used to like them until I realized I actually have the power and I can choose to watch what I want and form my own opinions.

What happens at the oscars anyway?
It's about movies right?