Do you believe there are mad scientists fucking around with genetic material creating man-made horrors beyond your...

Do you believe there are mad scientists fucking around with genetic material creating man-made horrors beyond your comprehension out there?

Attached: gmostudies.jpg (1200x626, 98.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow
youtube.com/watch?v=O3fsJ0bvenY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Attached: 1648037182575.jpg (333x413, 17.13K)

Bump, absolutely yes

Yes, only a matter of time until they fuck up and we are all swallowed into a black hole or some such.

El americano eugenico

Very cool, every woman will be thicc like you couln't imagine in your wildest dreams

Attached: I am vomit.jpg (960x934, 634.17K)

lel

not really, any major changes to an organism make them just die in utero or soon after birth

Yes.

t. GMO insect scientist.

Exactly, this

Attached: IQdystopia.gif (240x184, 384.32K)

I know its just rat but whoever does that shit to any living thing needs to die a slow horrible death

Titmouse

Attached: 57BC0987-A48B-419F-926C-5EF3F51DF575.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Yes. Ted Kaczynski blew up a couple of them.

Attached: 1627194657136.gif (200x150, 576.14K)

FPBP
That's my contender for mutt of the month.

What’s this from?

Duh.
Gene tech is literally unregulated and anyone can do anything they want with it.
Assing weapons aren't bring made and tested is naive.

Give me a horse dick science

Attached: 1647534845848.jpg (950x800, 150.93K)

I just want something entirely sapient, that is completely helpless and incredibly resilient, but also hypersensitive to pain, so I can torture it to near death over and over and over. I want to hear the screams and only hurt it more. Burning. Slicing. Ripping it apart. Humiliating it with my shit and my piss, The screams so constant, such delicious screams and cuts and stabs and beatings. Making it ugly with scars, and punishing it for being so nasty and ugly with more pain.
Just give me a pain-blob that can do nothing but beg and cry and suffer, emitting beautiful echos of agony forever, until I drive it into madness and forever mutate it's undeserving soul with misery without end. I need to cause hurt like one dying of thirst needs water. Make it! Give it to me, I NEED!

Newest resident evil movie

Give him a horse dick, science

Attached: 1620824602228.png (615x646, 7.56K)

Unless you have been living under a rock for two years no one should doubt it

without a doubt. have fun reading about harry harlow’s fucked up experiments on monkeys and rats and then realize there are certainly much worse experiments happening in the shadows
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow

yes the cia did radiation experiments on people in the 50s without their knowledge

Absolutely

Lol okay we get it, you used to get raped as a kid.

Someone smite this demon before it can reproduce

Absolutely, horror stuff I expect.

That pic reminds me of a Black centric hypothesis I read on destee.com that black people engineered whites thousands of years ago, when they waz kangs, I expect.

I think you'd have to be pretty retarded not to believe that at this point

t. bonedrewd
youtube.com/watch?v=O3fsJ0bvenY

raped as a kick raped as the kid kid rape the kid kid rape the kid rape rapey rape rape rapey rape rap rapy dap pap pappy dap rape repey romp pomp rapey rape sneak sneaky snake snack snacky pack rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat shit shit shit shit shitting shitting shit

They were doing some stuff like that at a lab I used to work at before I got there. It was to demonstrate a powerful new therapeutic for cancer (mice are engineered to 100% develop cancer of a specific type). The stuff worked, but the process to get the drug approved was too expensive and it sits today in a freezer.

It was a special class of drug that can be targeted against any protein and when it accumulates there it kills whatever it is attached to by generating radical oxygen species. This means any cancer, bacteria, virus, parasite, etc could be killed by this method.

I doubt I am a special snowflake who happened to get a job at the only lab in the world that had such a radical cure just sitting around doing nothing.

I would prefer them tearing apart some portal to another demencion which is basically hell and making demons pouring out of it scourging the earth
immigration crisis but much much cooler, not fake and not gay, and you could fight back without repercussions

I LOVE SCIENCE

Attached: Nice horsey.jpg (640x912, 66.77K)

Ty user. Nice digits

Yes of course they are. It's shocking and the world needs to get ready for human-animal hybrids.

Attached: chimaera_challenge.png (1138x909, 1.76M)

Imagine putting your dick between that

I would be very disappointed if they aren't

Believe ? The chinks are already releasing crispr babies

you are so disgusting bhutranny

MRNA is literally that
They pushed this vaccine so they could legally have free reign to alter DNA by sending vectors to alter mitochondria
We are literally living in parasite eve world

Cat boys are gonna be real some day

Poopie rapie?!

Yes.

Attached: 1648071553188.jpg (831x1024, 103.96K)

Please thread that the first of every month.

>chimaera

wasn't this "soft" banned after WWII after the U.S.A & Russia found out the nazis were doing human/animal hybrids & failing making abominations instead?

think the guy was josph mengdolng or something?