HAPPENING: TRUDEAU ARRESTING OPPOSITION

ITS OVER. POLITICIAN THAT SUPPORTED FREEDOM CONVOY GOT ARRESTED TODAY WITH 9 CHARGES
>thepostmillennial.com/breaking-mpp-randy-hillier-to-surrender-to-ottawa-police-after-supporting-freedom-convoy-protests

LOL ARE WE STILL PRETENDING ITS A DEMOCRACY?
THE GOVERNMENT IS ARRESTING RING-WING POLITICIANS TO SHUT DOWN OPPOSITION.

LITERALLY DICTATURE LEVEL.
NEXT IS MAXIME BERNIER AND THEN POILIEVRE

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepostmillennial.com/breaking-mpp-randy-hillier-to-surrender-to-ottawa-police-after-supporting-freedom-convoy-protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop pretending like Trudeau is a dictator when you probably shill for Putin anyway. You antivax tards made your choices now here come the consequences

You better hope you are far way from this land when these government fall

Just hurry up and kys

Attached: 01a.png (738x669, 186.13K)

They won’t. We never needed Russia anyway they’ll be in tatters soon the Russians sympathizers (please remember that antivax disinfo was peddled by Russians) will be jailed and we’ll go on business as usual

You'll be on trial at the hague and I'll testify against you. And you'll see my face

Welcome to South American politics.

Bump

Attached: 1648495086302.jpg (600x723, 61.94K)

canacucks btfo

Attached: honks unlimited hr.png (1200x967, 69.01K)

You’ve ruined that meme. It’s been so overused on worthless shite like this it’s become meaningless.

Lol fuck off nigger

>antivax disinfo was peddled by Russians

what do you mean by peddled? what about the dis-info spread by the global media?

You can call me the n word as much as you want you’ve never lived in a real dictatorship like Russia or China so stop being so dramatic and hypocritical

>dis-info spread by the global media?
? Such as

And?

Attached: 1643821118021.png (912x1416, 493.11K)

>ITS OVER. POLITICIAN THAT SUPPORTED FREEDOM CONVOY GOT ARRESTED TODAY WITH 9 CHARGES
>>thepostmillennial.com/breaking-mpp-randy-hillier-to-surrender-to-ottawa-police-after-supporting-freedom-convoy-protests
Hm, very interesting.

This line of thinking can be used on muh Holocaust
>Hitler wanted jews to leave Germany
>any who didn’t weren’t being oppressed, they were just facing the consequences of their choices

>9 charges and one of assault against a police officer
They made sure to make it obvious the charges are fake, Leafghanistan is falling apart

>accelerate and purge

Please tell me you got your 4th vaccine. I sincerely want you up to date on your schedule.

You would see that propaganda on state funded media, such as the BBC, the CBC, CNN etc...
>M-my press is free
Who owns it?

>please remember that antivax disinfo was peddled by Russians
the same Russians who put Trump in office, no doubt

>Stop pretending like Trudeau is a dictator
Yes he is a dictator. No pretense needed.

"they will be the who will design my freedom they will not be myself."
Why is everything fucking gibberish these days?

Hillier isnt a federal MP.

There will always be room here for Canada bros. Shitskins, you’re not real Canadians so fuck off you’re not welcome.

He'll OD the moment he knows trouble is close don't worry

Hillier is straight up insane. Not surprised

>put on nazi uniforms, wave ukraine flag and goosestep in front of ottawa parliament

heh, what now kiddo?