Male alopecia

What is behind the double digit rise in male pattern baldness among young white men?

What are the political implications of going bald with no cure in sight?

Attached: 019B8570-8672-46CD-8C9A-0BEC9E51AF3F.jpg (1280x720, 122.56K)

stress

Im 36 and balding for 5-6 years now. Still just the front and top-back of my head.
Are plugs based? Should I go to Istanbul or Izmir to get new hair?

It doesn't matter. Hair really doesn't matter.
Just have the barber buzz it with a #1.
Then get a good tan.
As long as you are working out and dressing cool...as long as you are masculine and with high-T, women will find you attractive.

I had alopecia for about 3 years and then it went away and the hair grew back.

I think the alopecia is a distraction from the main issues, which is: If your wife is a bald, openly unfaithful piece of shit, and one that only bears fags into your family line, shouldn't you be beating the shit out of HER instead of a comic that points out that she's got a shaved head?

Attached: 1639263732808.png (600x430, 359.91K)

cooming

DHT Blockers?

I’m 19 and I’ve been balding for at least 3 or 4 years now. It’s getting to the point where I can’t just cope with it by using a comb over and I’ll have to shave it off.

Attached: D143EEC8-0A6D-47FA-8417-6E457AD317C7.png (657x527, 13.38K)

Why are there always 20 threads daily on this site asking about a rise in something that has been happening for generations and isn't in any way unique to our culture or world?

Stress and additives, I know genetics is the primary selector but my father and older brother are 66 and 40 with perfect hairlines with no vertex thinning while me and my brother are 30 and 27 with NW 3V hairlines. The two youngest have the worst balding and it looks terrible in family pictures.

Shave it off bro. I do it for 5 years now. But grow a beard if you can. Its basically a neccesity or you look like a huge pink cock (If you are white).

This. I started balding after contacting shingles from stress at the age of 26.

They used to wear fedoras and wigs.

Why there was none for couple of weeks during Ukraine ops?

No BBC, no race baiting, no feminist tirade, no male deficiency rants.

Obviously shilling is a limited resource.

>What is behind the double digit rise in male pattern baldness among young white men?

Anime

I also buzz my facial hair so I always have a short layer of stubble.

Even tho he has hair you can still see the insecurity in her eyes.

Syphilis from being closet faggots

If you do, don't go to a fucking hair mill where they'll ruin your hair or make it look obvious.

I used to have a beard like him in the middle. I have really thick hair but after trimming it once (as opposed to shaving it all off) for some reason it thinned out. I trimmed it down instead of shaving it and the beard fucking thinned out. It didn't grow out as thick again next time. Tried shaving it off and it was never the same again. Now it's sparse as much
I have no idea what the fuck was on that trimmer, or what the fuck it did to my beard but it's no longer as thick and doesn't look as good. Not patchy but it's much thinner

My dog has a very mild case

>What is behind the double digit rise in male pattern baldness among young white men?
Please provide source.

How do you guys know if you're balding? I think the hair around my temples is lighter than the rest of my hair, but it's looked like that for a decade now and hasn't really changed since I was 18. But the thought of it suddenly getting worse freaks me out.

Stress and low T score, both cause each other and make it worse.

Vitamin defficiency caused by masturbation and shit diet.
My friend has it but he does the stupidest thing of all, cut alcohol.
That doesn't work like that, it's just a small step and it's not even that important.

It's the unused facial muscles and the strong facial muscles that signal fear, probably because he's overworked them during his time growing up. I had the same issue and it still remains. Literally came from my dad. Once I confronted him my life changed and my face permanently had a disgust-expression, and now my expression is fixed that way instead.Used to constantly look like middle now i look like pic related
pretty unapproachable desu

Attached: istockphoto-1159363858-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 104.22K)

Norwood balding scale.

You’ll know when it starts