"Never joke about blacks again, you goddamn nigger!"

Will Smith slaps you - WDYD?

Attached: 00001547.png (956x917, 781.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/msnbc/imus-called-womens-basketball-team-nappy-headed-hos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>put a bunch of niggers at a party
>a fight breaks out
many such cases

What hair?

haha imagine thinking that THAT is the take away from this celeb cricle jerk

But GI Jane jokes are still ok? wtf

Don't make jokes about black people (niggers) chud!

there are hardly even any black hair jokes anyway. the only ones i can think of are when imus said "nappy headed hoes" and
>how do you stop a nigger from jumping on the bed?
>put velcro on the ceiling

imagine simping for that megamind looking cheating negress
Even low for will simp

They're just desperate to try to make Will Smith's behavior "sensible" in some way. Expect lots of variations on the theme.

Attached: 1637097852066.jpg (1046x630, 109.09K)

mediamatters.org/msnbc/imus-called-womens-basketball-team-nappy-headed-hos

Pin him down and suck his cock by force.

Me personally? Make bank.

>black hair jokes
>gi jane is white
>alopecia isn't black hair

Attached: 5645425645635578.jpg (400x400, 28.86K)

It's true, we shouldn't joke about black hair. Black hair isn't funny.
It's fucking disgusting.

Lay down, exaggerate my wounds and sue the shit out of him, as is tradition in muttland

Chris Rock is lucky that his a nigger otherwise his career wouldn't have been finished.

Will was just pissed because the last time Jada had hair, his gardener was the one pulling it.

Attached: will JUST.jpg (600x707, 37.42K)

i know but from a pol perspective it just blows my mind that they think this is the end of nig hair jokes. what this retardation should signal is the end of niggers in public

Oh another thing we can't include blacks in because of threats of violence oh noooo how will we ever go about not including them in our comedy routines now? Oh noooo I can already feel society collapsing oh noooooooooo

Make a joke that black people have lower impulse control and how he's a good example of that, being quick to turn to violence.

Jump on that fuckers back as he struts off and take him alllll the way down with me (140) on his head.

black hair is fugly

Never joke about blacks again

When watching the video you can see his body isn't positioned to slap him with maximum force, and he leaves his guard open and puts himself off balance. If anyone slaps me like that I would punch them as quickly as possible as many times as possible with force intended to knock them out and then claim self defence.

Attached: 1642589489807.webm (480x480, 1.27M)

he probably couldnt
im jumpy and paranoid, as soon as he is close i am on gaurd

I'd tell him he slaps like a cuck.

>you cannot even make a joke about them
and then they wonder why nobody likes them huh