Strong words from Sergey Lavrov: West can not be trusted and not welcome at peace talks

rt.com/news/552849-lavrov-ukraine-talks-eu/

>“We’re ready to give diplomacy a chance. That’s why we agreed to the talks, which are resuming in Istanbul,” Lavrov said during a video conference on Monday with the Serbian media. The discussions are scheduled to continue on Tuesday.

>“There are many examples of times when the achievements of diplomacy were shattered by Western colleagues. They can’t be trusted anymore,” Lavrov opined.

>“I wouldn’t want to see any shuttle diplomacy from our Western partners, because they’ve already done their ‘shuttling’ – in February 2014 in Ukraine and in February 2015 in Minsk,” he added

>The European Union has proven its incompetence as an organization that is capable of fulfilling the agreements being reached,” Lavrov said

Kinda hard to disagree with Lavrov here, the West clearly doesn’t give a fuck about Ukraine. Their only goal from the start was to create a bloody quagmire for Russia.

Attached: E07163F8-4E76-49E1-B58A-9FDDDBD777EF.jpg (1000x1500, 317.95K)

he's 100% right. Fuck the West

Lavrov on point as per usual

>Their only goal from the start was to create a bloody quagmire for Russia
RUSSIA THEN TAKES THE BAIT LIKE RETARDS

The (((West))) does not represent anyone's interests.

He says while his child is chilling in the west and enjoys all the big bad "degeneracy" he talks so much shit about. Lying cunt.

I mean, yeah, we're having too much fun watching Russia speedrun the collapse of their country to let Zelensky pussy out now.

Its not taking the bait, its an existential matter for the Russians.

>RUSSIA TAKES THE BAIT AND AS A RESULT RUSSIA GETS DELETED FROM EXISTENCE

RUSSIAN RATIONALE ON UKRAINE IS FULL RETARD

IF UKRAINE WAS TRULY A THREAT TO RUSSIA
THEN LET UKRAINE INVADE RUSSIA
NOW RUSSIA HAS JUSTIFICATION

BUT UKRAINE WAS NOT A THREAT TO RUSSIA
ITS NONSENSE

Eww, the orc smoketh.

They were on their way of joining NATO, every Russian leader who would allow that should be shot for high treason

*Ring ring* you are promoted

Attached: 1648135592878.jpg (700x818, 617.53K)

WHEN HAS NATO INVADED RUSSIA
NEVER

>OH NOOOOO EVERYONE IS JOINING NATO BECAUSE I KEEP INVADING MY NEIGHBORS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME
t. PUTLER

In deference to you sub-80 IQ, I'll keep this simple.

Ukraine NO LONGER has the ability to Bomb (via aircraft) / Shell (via Artillery) / nor Terrorize (via Azov).

Kiev will be FORCED to adhere to the Minsk II Protocol(which they fucking signed in 2015).

See what happens if they don't start implementation.

FUCK YOU

Kek. Believing their lies. True, he is arguably the smartest of Putins men but he is in lockstep like the rest of them. "Oh, nonono, we will not invade anyone. American hysteria...". Yeah right. Russia cannot be trusted. Everything needs to be verified. Fuck Russia. Let them bleed their shitty mongrel army dry in Ukraine.

Attached: 1648071506978.jpg (496x560, 62.46K)

>the west is evil and cant be trusted
>israel will be there

>Russia was forced into the war by the west!
What a retard

Dude, NATO orchestrated a coup in Ukraine, potentially to remove Russian access to their Black Sea Fleet base, which they won from the Ottomans, in Crimea.

Let’s say Hawaiian nationalists took over Hawaii and declared independence. They promise us continued use of our Pearl Harbor base. Then, the Chinese orchestrate a coup to install a wildly anti-American nationalist there who promises to deny us access to our base. Just how do you think we’d react? I’ll give you a minute to ponder it.

>2014
>RUSSIAN GRU AND FSB GO CROSS BORDER TO UKRAINE AND START A WAR IN DONBAS
GO IMPLEMENT YOURSELF BACK ACROSS THE BORDER TO RUSSIA

RUSSIA IS THE AGGRESSOR IN UKRAINE FROM DAY 1
RUSSIA IS IN THE WRONG

NATO DINDU NUFFIN

>earlier 2014, NATO orchestrated a coup to install a wildly anti-Russian Ukrainian leader, angering a huge portion of the Ukrainian electorate and essentially starting a civil war in an otherwise peaceful nation. Fuck off shill faggot

You know nothing, Russia focused on Anti missile defense systems that are the best in the world right now, this would all be a waste if US gets Ukraine, Russia would possibly lose their deterrence capabilities. It's a serious security threat, that minor shithole countries shouldn't exaberate. Before you mention the baltics, that's not the same, Russia has them surrounded.

Shut the fuck up. Does your dad still tell you what to do? Lil bitch

Business as usual for Kacaps.
>Make a huge show of being "willing to negotiate"
>Make absurd first offer
>Other side turns it down, obviously
>Break negotiations, cry to high heavens that poor Russia dindu nuthin and the west refused to "negotiate"

I already hated Poland before but this conflict really showed that you are basically Jewish cock sleeves

Attached: 1648319602979.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

THE PEOPLE OF UKRAINE OUSTED THE RUSSIAN PUPPET PRESIDENT
BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO SIGN THE EU-UKRAINE AGREEMENT ON ORDERS FROM RUSSIA

IF RUSSIAN MISSILE DEFENSE IS SO GOOD
THEN WHAT IS RUSSIA WORRIED ABOUT

WHY NOT WAIT FOR PROPER JUSTIFICATION TO START KINETIC WAR
LIKE ONCE THE AMERICAN NUKES ARE BEING DELIVERED TO UKRAINE ALA CUBA
EXCEPT THAT NEVER HAPPENED
AND WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

RUSSIA WAS ALREADY CONTAINED
NATO DOESNT NEED UKRAINE
UKRAINE NEEDS NATO
FOR PROTECTION FROM THE RUSSIAN WARMONGER WHO INVADES ALL HIS NEIGHBORS