Ukrainfags, why are you fighting for the NWO?

just kill your fucking khazar president, that will end this war

Attached: 32532423532.jpg (522x735, 61.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxKJJwKGQME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 3521432532.png (1171x967, 969.78K)

Sauce please.

Attached: 1620008275063.jpg (1200x992, 292.88K)

Attached: 5212121.png (981x942, 158.1K)

So they are supposedly in the middle of a huge war and yet they have time to do shit like this??

a blood-based qr code?
fckn srsly??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 457864785634.png (231x252, 67.5K)

they would never do such a thing.
they count their jewish population as core population of ukraine because of khazar history.
the country would be counted as the corn chamber of europe without jews

>just kill your fucking khazar president, that will end this war
more nuanced than that for them, as all possible outcomes lead to the destruction of their way of life, so they have no choice but to react to the closest and most dangerous enemy they perceive. i don't fault them for defending their land and life, but i also don't fault Putin. seems like the ukrainians are just fucked either way, effective jew scheme to denazify.

Putin worshipers reduced to begging.

Because the Ukrainian people believe in the NWO. They want to join it. They're fucking trash and Russia should just genocide them.

If I understand right this whole Gog vs Magog thing is both sides are evil

Like in Godzilla 2 movie where 2 beasts fight each other?

I'm not a Putin worshipper.

I don't wanna have to pay a drop of my blood everyday to a fucking satanic biometric Antichrist system machine in 5 years.

that guy standing up there. kill his family first.

>If I understand right this whole Gog vs Magog thing is both sides are evil
I suspect there are more than two entities at play here, but the analogy holds. I think that all possible outcomes for Ukraine will lead to the destruction of their way of life, and that many people with good ethics will commit evil acts believing themselves good, and contribute to their own destruction. I'd love to be wrong.

who fuckin cares about ukrainians
they eat fucking pork in chocolate and call it a snack

>Gog vs Magog
It's Gog of Magog.
Read your Bible

Yea he's in a secure location likely israel per power outlet evidence obtained.

Imagine walking around with that much personal data on your fucking phone lmao. I hope some blackhat faggots target Ukrainian phones with malware

twitter screencap threads should get rangeban for 5 years

How about i kill you instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxKJJwKGQME

Renounce your ethnic sovereignity and join Polish State before it's too late.

Ukrainians are a sub-caste of Aryan people along with Lithuanians and Belarusians.

For example the English Royal Family is of this caste.
Smaller skulls, no 'submitting to God' gene.

Son of man, direct your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince, leader of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy concerning him. Say: Thus said the Lord: Behold, I am against you, Gog, the prince, leader of Meshech and Tubal ... Persia, Cush and Put will be with you ... also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

Also, I like how you posted a YouTube video from a sandnigger to prove your point instead of looking to your Bible. Made me El oh El.

Ukie wants and loves his cuckpass