Let's talk about niggers

Imagine for a moment that you're a nigger. Imagine your skin is the color of poop. Imagine you have an IQ of 70, grew up without a father, and have a violent temper than you cannot control.

Imagine you live in a constant fog of confusion among beautiful, intelligent Godlike creatures who built a society that you could never replicate or even understand, and who are obviously far more successful than you could ever be. Everywhere you look, you see White Men, created in God's image, who can learn things much faster than you, can control their emotions better than you, who grew up in loving households with two parents and four grandparents, whose relatives support and love them.

Their successes are a constant painful reminder of your genetic inferiority, your race's weakness, your stupidity, inadequacy, impotence, and worthlessness.

Imagine knowing that you are unnecessary -- and indeed detrimental -- to their survival, whereas they are vital for yours; that their lives would be infinitely better without you, but your life would be infinitely worse without them. Without White Men, you would be unable to continue the civilization they've created, and would revert back to poverty, disease, and animalistic survival within a generation.

What a soul-crushing and cruel existence that would be. Wouldn't it drive you to absolute madness? Wouldn't it make you hate the world, White Men, and God, for cursing you with your black skin and black soul?

Attached: 34575364356.jpg (615x410, 16.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would do xanax and pretend to have sex with white women on Any Forums

yep - that's why they are better off in africa amongst their own - better for us and them, better for everyone

B-but people who dont tow racial lines cant care about people!

That's some edgy content you have there

niggers can't imagine any of that because of low iq's/lack of self reflection. but besides all of that, imagine the smell...

I knew someone like this many years ago, he hated white people so much it ate him away, he got kneecapped by a black dude, which kinda killed his dancing career.

nignorance is bliss

Why Americans are so obsessed with niggers?

No pre-contact black society ever had genuine civilization at all. Niggers left alone by civilization never created a written language, or devised a calendar, or created codes of law, or systems of measurement or mathematics, or forged steel, or built a multi-story structure, or built a sea-worthy vessel, or constructed sewers, or used the plow for farming, or even discovered something as simple as the fucking wheel. Also before contact, niggers never domesticated food animals, or exploited underground natural resources, or produced any kind of mechanical device whatsoever.

Whites on the other hand unlocked the secrets of DNA and the physics of relativity, launched satellite into space, created automation to replace manual labor, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, and submarines, invented radio, telephones, television, computers, medicine, light bulbs, photography, the internet, and countless other technological miracles resulting from White intelligence. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, orbit the planet by spacecraft, walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the very highest mountains, descend to the very deepest oceans depths, reach both the north and south poles, and exceed the sound barrier with rocket propulsion.

The vast, vast majority of niggers can't even fucking feed themselves. Blacks have always been extremely primitive. They still are, and they always will be. They should be thanking God that White society taught negroids anything at all, without Whites they'd still be shoving bones through their noses, practicing witchcraft, eating each other, and spreading the worst diseases known to man, at BEST.

Attached: nigger chimpout.webm (640x640, 2.69M)

My poop is green so if my skin was the color of my poop I’d look like a martian

> Imagine

Not likely.

Because they ruin our day. You live in bosnia, where you dont have to have BLM shoved down your throat every day.

>Wouldn't it drive you to absolute madness?

Nope! Not the idiots. They have no idea because they're too stupid. You know who it DOES drive mad? Blacks from traditional families who worked hard for everything they earned and want to make America a strong country, that's who.

They don't want to be within a country mile of hood rat trash.

Attached: 1640481138584.jpg (300x460, 36.55K)

>niggers can't imagine any of that because of low iq's/lack of self reflection
Yeah I dont know bout all of dat. I could do everything they do, and time doesn't even exist, so.. aint gonna fool me again.
t. nigro

not if i had an IQ of 70. that kind of introspection isn't possible at those levels of 'intelligence'.

Imagine all of that, but then being unable to express yourself in more than 2 syllables.

The only solution is to take the small minority of competent,functional blacks and place them as absolute monarchs who will rule over the nogs with a rod of iron in a new black ethnostates.This together with proactive eugenic policies would whip those niggers into shape within 75 years.

>Let's talk about niggers
Let's not for at least five fucking minutes.

I would be fine just as long as I could buy a new pair of air jordans every week and fuck a white whale

bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/

Underrated

It would if they were conscious, but, again, if they were maybe their situation would be better, just like an animal, he doesn't ask questions, he satisfies his natural instincts and survives.

Attached: 1648442900335.jpg (800x606, 94.38K)

>genuine civilization
They did. Many non-African societies copied it from centers such as china, Iraq, turkey, or southern Mexico.
>written language
Nsibidi, Adrinka, Lusona are protowriting. Also only Chinese, Iraq and one meso American society ever created their own written
language
>calendar
Only Iraqis and mesoamericans made one. Everyone else copied it.
>laws
Yes they did, not written but laws otherwise.
>system of measurements
Again that’s only Iraqis. True, rather they would guess by poring or adding things until filled. Who cares anyway
>math
True,but only a few societies made it, again Iraqis.
>steel
Try again. The Haya tribe in Tanzania made steel 2,000 years ago
>multiple stories
Pic related, plus more
>sea worth vessel
Only a few societies did so and they did have canoes that can go beyond the coast.
>sewers
True, only a few select societies had it, which spread to others
>plow
came from Iraq only
>wheel
Wheel isn’t simple, only Iraq made it ever
>domesticated food or animals
Yes they did, watermelon, okra, oil palm. Fonio, pearl millet, shorgum, raffia palm, cowpea, kola nut, yams, Guinea fowl is a animal domesticated, black eyed peas, coffee robusta, shea tree, African rice.
>underground resources
Tin, iron, gold, brass, lead, copper, alumina, lime, clay, dirt, rocks, salt, deep water holes
>mechanical device
That requires power source, only a few societies made that which spread to others. In some parts of Zimbabwe (and Nigeria) before whites showed up, they used sliding doors

Attached: 6A39E34E-CA78-43C1-BCF6-66D202CEBFB0.jpg (706x858, 114.59K)

>let's talk about niggers
We're the 356 threads not enough?

>be black
>be told all your life you're not christian enough
>be told how you're all family when you're christian
>oh, the white ones are just special just because... they look pretty like angels
>angels that dindu nuffin like enslave africans, genocide native americans, and carve up continents like africa with colonialism
>live with expectation that you're only supposed to fall in love with "family" that looks like you
>because as christians you like to keep it all in the family with incestious relationships and accuse each other of molesting someones kids... someones different colored kids

were

oh did i mention that white christians are "angels" that dindu nuffin like murder 6 million jews?

christians are jealous monsters that hate progress, google is the devil because only the bible is supposed to be the only answers to everything!

it's literally a description of females. also are such parasites but still people want to fuck them or with them if lesbian

How would a nigger come to realize any of this? It’s like soviet Russians but x10 worse they could never snap out of it

you and your women all admire my superior cock.

Im white but a genetic loser and I can relate to seeing all the people around me succeed in life financially and get women. It really is hell and thats why I empathize with a lot of blacks.

christians cant even call it the devil because that makes them raycis!

>t.

Attached: img (1).png (218x304, 61.54K)

>nazis
>christians

you can refer to it as Anaconda

they were, otherwise what the fuck is this aryans are the israelite shit

Good thing that 70 IQ prevents any of this kind of introspective thinking.

kek

Iraqi hands typed this

big dick energy that needs to make the south yours then, yall need to make a compromise, either its just the south or nothing

Kek it would suck being a nigger desu

how about we take what we want and you crackas can gagf?

Honestly racism is never the answer. People must be compassionate towards other humans in struggle.

dont fall for this they copied shit, theyre bamboozling you, christians made your ancestors slaves in america... theyre gaslighting you to think youre the same as them... because christianity as a religion is just trying to copy jews

user is wise.
So is OP.

HA.

Makes me want to brutalize a jap.

christians are begging blacks to be christian because they dont have the race thing as a religion like jews do

No because I'd be too dumb to understand that white people are doing things to make the world the way it is and that their success isn't just the result of conspiracies and oppressing my people