Kek, is this true or has snopes deboonked that yet?

kek, is this true or has snopes deboonked that yet?
>inb4 faggit

Attached: honorary nogs.jpg (1440x1709, 304.76K)

Polish behavior over the past few weeks has led me to reconsider whether Poles are my brothers.

They're not.

No nigger, it's our rightful clay. Our nigger brothers are living in prospering holy kingdom, seething?

It's a shame. I want to like all Europeans. However, Poles are so obsessed with WW2 that even the Poles of Any Forums instinctively sided with NATO because the jewish media told them that Putin was Hitler 2.
It completely delegitimizes many of the arguments I have made in favor of Poland. They are behaving like jews. And if White people rose up in America to overthrow the jewish regime here, I think that even the so-called nationalists of Poland would rather jews control the entire world than see White "Nazis" gain power in our own nations.

Building houses on clay is a shit idea. You can have it.

Shut the fuck up, subhuman niggercunt.

>I want to like all Europeans
No one cares about your fee fees, subhuman niggercunt.

Yeah same
Apparently not
Scrubbing toilets in Germoney, eh Tadeusz?

Attached: polejak.png (689x431, 120.72K)

You're projecting America's problems onto the whole world, and the world is not America. Racial bullshit is an American problem. So is Jewish overrepresentation among elites.
Poland has had the exact same interests for the last 200 years: fuck up either Russia or Germany, otherwise they both fuck us up. Your domestic culture war has fuckall to do with it.

Niggerdick is scrubbing your mom's niggercunt, niggercunt.

There is no need to be upset, my Aryan brother :^)

>kike overrepresentation among elites is uniquely American
holy shit lulz

desu, I would rather live in a house made of clay and dirt than a house I have to take a loan for

Mutt

you Poles are so lost you don't understand anything. No wonder you always get into trouble on the world stage. With your attitude Poland will evaporate once NATO falls.

Interesting history. It is a shit show. If I were Polish, it would not be a part of history I would take pride in. Basically Polish mercenaries used to traditional warfare get decimated in guerrilla warfare. Many die of diarrhea due to insanity water in eating unripe fruit. They surrender to anyone and everyone they can. Finally when what is left returns to France they are shocked up Napoleon punishes them.

*unsanitary water

Not me. I'd nuke Europe to ashes if Israel was already smoldering and I had some salvos left.
I'm tired of their endless himhawing about what they're entitled to from us.

Is it true the Haitians then killed them all including the mulattos once they gained independence?

I paid off my mortgage and I'm 34 lol.

Though taxes can fuck right off