Absolute madman

youtube.com/watch?v=ezCvv6cdkOc

Attached: dice.png (385x404, 214.47K)

fucking KEK

You’re such a Jew mark

>lol triggering the libturds as they freeze our bank accounts and openly call for our forced removal
>haha look how silly they get when they’re mad
>haha
>what hypocrites
>haha
I have a hard time finding this shit funny anymore. I’m done making fun of these people, now I just want to make fertilizer out of them.

Fuck off Mark, you Jew lover.

Attached: me.png (477x437, 160.99K)

This is a shameless plug, thread should be deleted.

Ok, then go do it, nigger.

How the fuck did they not know who he is?

lol'd
the U.S. is going to get worse than it already is.

he'll do nothing except collect an FBI bonus for his hard work

>I have a hard time finding this shit funny anymore. I’m done making fun of these people, now I just want to make fertilizer out of them.
Right on, it's time for marxist commies to die

The seethe and cope responses to these posts are always the same.
>you won’t do shit
>do it yourself
>glownigger
You people are pathetic, you have no response anymore because you know I’m right.

He said glowingly.

It takes guts to do what you do Mark. Good job.

Based. We can trigger them of course, it’s just a different trigger.

Attached: 1632293847301.jpg (759x704, 164.41K)

based. these power hunger liars are getting everything they want despite being obnoxious authoritarians and most of the right are still acting like we are in 2016. the battle of populism has been lost already. there is only one option left.

Attached: 75647564091.jpg (1295x1407, 215.16K)

Do I have to post it again? Guess I gotta post it again. You faggots can keep burying your heads in the sand and cry glownigger at every suggestion that we should collectivize and defend yourself. We don’t want you. You’re a liability, and honestly it makes me think you’re the shills. Because you’d have to be retarded or a shill to think there’s another solution.

Attached: 00AF4929-F7BB-42B2-BB08-C26E7E9E16A3.jpg (1024x837, 122.42K)

He is controlled opposition. If he wasn't he would be banned off jewtube.

Attached: download_20220328_124829.png (462x477, 203.08K)

Based. But don’t get me wrong, it’s not the average conservative doing it, it’s the grafting twitter faggots hogging up the limelight who are like it. They’re getting nervous as fuck about the average person. The fact that every thread here is filled with people like and seething at the first call to action shows there’s a concerted effort to put down dissent and calls to action. I care about taking my country back, I don’t give a fuck about pointless nonsense like this.

Who larps this hard on the internet? Only a glowie. "We don't want you." WHO? You have nobody you autist. You're on pol.

Yet, here you are.. yelling into a void on the internet about taking your country back.

The U.S. is the best country in the world faggot bitch.

FUCKING
KEK

Fact: FEDS say “glowie.” Organic posters say GLOWNIGGER.
Why are you so concerned that you feel the need to go into every thread saying this kind of stuff the moment people start talking about what needs done. It’s a conversation bro, come on man, fucking lighten up. What is my posting that they all need to die doing to harm you? I’m trying to protect and wake up MY people, you’re trying to lull them back to sleep with low brow cheap jokes that lost their zest 4 years ago.
Again, anyone who is obsessed with glowniggers are better off staying home and giggling at their triggered sjw compilation.

He's a king

It is actual glowniggers who call out glowniggers.

based

That it is, and look at how pissed they get when you simply say “these people need to be taken seriously” in their little complacency threads.

Lmaoed my ass off irl, he's genuinely autistic and funny as fuck

Mark is a grifter. Guess why they grift? Easy life + money.

> i'm tryin' to protect and AWAKEN my PEEPOE!!!! you guys are better off staying home and giggling at sjw compilations!
Really? So what good work have you done irl? You must've put up thousands of IOBTW posters, put in many hours for orange man's campaigns in 2016 and 2020, awakened hundreds of individuals, attended every political event, etc