Politics

This is an invitation to reject democracy and to embrace Islam. Democracy causes instability and divisions. The politicians disregard God's laws and implement man-made laws. As a result of this, good practises are made unlawful and evil practises are made lawful like dealing with usury, free-mixing, fornicating, selling alcohol, men sodomising other men, 'changing gender' and gambling. No governments in the United Nations (UN) are currently implementing the Shari'ah. But when it is implemented in full, those Satanic practises in society will be made unlawful and there will be no inflation as the currency will be gold and silver. So if you have a desire to purify yourself and become a good person, I advise you to revert to Islam and stop referring legislation to the false god politicians by avoiding evil democratic elections.

Attached: Revert.jpg (1029x1022, 166.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p_eyqjNgg1E
openanthropology.org/libya/gaddafi-green-book.pdf
archive.peoplescience.org.uk/education-in-general/The_Green_Book_-_by_Muammar_al-Qaddafi.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RXRzFT6wAXc
youtube.com/watch?v=x57_zqVDWAw
youtube.com/watch?v=cDnenjIdnnE
youtube.com/watch?v=VkRipc0lrWw
youtube.com/watch?v=wKaYKy180T4
youtube.com/watch?v=hNnvRXtVjB8
youtube.com/watch?v=qmbmMmGUMnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Woman is ‘awrah, and if she goes out, the shaytaan (Satan) raises his hopes (of misguiding her). She is never closer to Allah than when she stays in her house.”

Attached: Niqab.jpg (1100x1422, 57.29K)

Attached: Prayer.jpg (701x671, 56.13K)

how many times are you going to make this thread mudslime faggot?

fuck off kike

So were you born this way or did you convert after you read about the pedo heaven that Mo the child rapist dreamed of?

bro just shut the fuck up already

I will only answer questions that are asked with sincerity and good manners.

I was a m*slim when younger , gay pedophile cult

based, but you're absolutely wasting your life, (((Allah))) is just a kike-made fantasy

I asked nicely and I genuinely want to know. Mohamed really does describe heaven as a pedos paradise. If you can't defend your faith because you have weak constitutions that's on you.

embrace democracy but reject false monetary systems...

Why haven’t you taken the GREAT Muammar Gaddafi pill?

>~The Green Book (must read)~
youtu.be/p_eyqjNgg1E

openanthropology.org/libya/gaddafi-green-book.pdf

archive.peoplescience.org.uk/education-in-general/The_Green_Book_-_by_Muammar_al-Qaddafi.pdf

>~Videos To Watch~
The GREAT Muammar Gaddafi documentary (GOLD DINAR)
youtube.com/watch?v=RXRzFT6wAXc

youtube.com/watch?v=x57_zqVDWAw

youtube.com/watch?v=cDnenjIdnnE

youtube.com/watch?v=VkRipc0lrWw

youtube.com/watch?v=wKaYKy180T4

youtube.com/watch?v=hNnvRXtVjB8

youtube.com/watch?v=qmbmMmGUMnc

I love promiscuous women they let me smash the gash

If they’re actually evil than how come they are the only ones left who are killing kikes on the battlefield? I don’t see anyone else eliminating jewish subhumans
Does the Koran lay out a battlefield strategy for the ummah to eventually defeat jewry?

If you embrace Islam, you can have up to four wives.

drugs, mental illness or done time in prison?
anyway just go blow yourself up in the middle east already.

Then why did Mo break his own rules?

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Post cute hijabis and i'll consider it

Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Islam is a warlord cult of moon worshippers dating back to Babel.

It's really sad that this level of idiotic argumentation is honestly all it takes to convince people with

What does it mean to weep when reading the Quran? I didn’t make it very far into the book, when I read that those who question things are doomed to hell.

Who are the true Muslims the Shia or Sunni? Or does it not matter?

It means that you haven't read far enough to pick out the inconsistencies as compared to the bible and find out that Mo describes a pedo version of heaven

Moon worshippers? Debunked.

{ وَمِنۡ ءَايَٰتِهِ ٱلَّيۡلُ وَٱلنَّهَارُ وَٱلشَّمۡسُ وَٱلۡقَمَرُۚ لَا تَسۡجُدُواْ لِلشَّمۡسِ وَلَا لِلۡقَمَرِ وَٱسۡجُدُواْۤ لِلَّهِۤ ٱلَّذِي خَلَقَهُنَّ إِن كُنتُمۡ إِيَّاهُ تَعۡبُدُونَ }
[Surah Fussilat: 37]

And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

Jesus, the son of God? Debunked.

{ يَٰٓأَهۡلَ ٱلۡكِتَٰبِ لَا تَغۡلُواْ فِي دِينِكُمۡ وَلَا تَقُولُواْ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ إِلَّا ٱلۡحَقَّۚ إِنَّمَا ٱلۡمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ٱبۡنُ مَرۡيَمَ رَسُولُ ٱللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُۥٓ أَلۡقَىٰهَآ إِلَىٰ مَرۡيَمَ وَرُوحٞ مِّنۡهُۖ فَـَٔامِنُواْ بِٱللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِۦۖ وَلَا تَقُولُواْ ثَلَٰثَةٌۚ ٱنتَهُواْ خَيۡرٗا لَّكُمۡۚ إِنَّمَا ٱللَّهُ إِلَٰهٞ وَٰحِدٞۖ سُبۡحَٰنَهُۥٓ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُۥ وَلَدٞۘ لَّهُۥ مَا فِي ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِي ٱلۡأَرۡضِۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ وَكِيلٗا }
[Surah An-Nisâ': 171]

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

>pedo heaven
Sounds based

Post the verses for context.

I prefer gods that don’t use human salesmen anyway

I’ve had four just this month

Muslims are the true Muslims. 'Shia rafidah' aren't Muslims.

>take Nestorian Christianity
>add arab moon worship
>pledge fealty to a warlord
Voila, Islam

Moon worship? Debunked.

{ وَمِنۡ ءَايَٰتِهِ ٱلَّيۡلُ وَٱلنَّهَارُ وَٱلشَّمۡسُ وَٱلۡقَمَرُۚ لَا تَسۡجُدُواْ لِلشَّمۡسِ وَلَا لِلۡقَمَرِ وَٱسۡجُدُواْۤ لِلَّهِۤ ٱلَّذِي خَلَقَهُنَّ إِن كُنتُمۡ إِيَّاهُ تَعۡبُدُونَ }
[Surah Fussilat: 37]

And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

>there is a god...
lol