Who is pols rabbi?

who is pols rabbi?
odysee.com/@Conferences:8/Alon-Anava---Should-you-take-the-vaccine:1

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_4f782410-451a-11e9-924d-9729bcd51a7f.jpg (435x435, 19.58K)

Donald Trump.

this is a ron paule board

Christ

hes dead

Incorrect.

do you her voices user?

No, but I do experience God. Do you have an inner monologue?

yes i have an inner monologue are there actually people who dont?

I've met one and unironically it was a kike

I dont belive it I think its just people to stupid to know what it means and so they claim not to have one, as an example every one is capable of reading something without verbalizing it

Maybe he was just a lying kike. Only "person" I've ever met that claimed not to have one.

lying or confused most likely

Never know. Well this thread is fun. Anything else you want to discuss?

>They never stop, but they never help either

Attached: wailing wall.gif (272x202, 1.73M)

best asset to move my usd in before the dollar collapses?

Silver, bullets, non-perishable food stuffs. But building a community is the most important and money can't buy that.

why silver instead of gold?

Cheaper and technically 6X more rare than gold all in all. Gold is good too. I hold both.

>6X more rare than gold all in all
did not know that thanks and when you say non parishables do you mean hard tack or MREs and what about whater I have a litle swer squeez filter my plan was to walk 25 miles to the nearest reservoir and eat mexicans for food if Im still stuck here during the collapse

Yeah, there is 6x more gold in/on the earth than silver. We have just pulled more silver out of mines at this point. They also keep the price supressed because it is a great industrial metal.
I prefer dried beans, rice, flour, etc. I don't trust the lining in tin cans. MREs are good if you can find them. I keep my stock rotated.
Filters are great, just make sure you know how to use them. Watch how animals function too. They might lead you to a closer and smaller water source.