Russian saboteur gets eyes stabbed out

Russian saboteur gets eyes stabbed out

files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4

Might be brutal to watch but remember many many Ukrainians have lost their lives thanks to saboteurs snitching or sabotaging on their plans

Attached: 46CDD4E7-14F4-465C-B905-7B39EBC25976.png (811x885, 325.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/zdyynp.mp4
files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also Kremlinbots fuck off, enough Ukrainian children have been killed by your savagery for me to have any sympathy for you rats

Attached: 35BCD212-F69B-47F7-BD17-74A6D8C35097.jpg (2048x1152, 183.98K)

this is a POW and you are a subhuman kike shill, shills have been using UK, Polish, and Turkish vpns a lot today, keep an eye out, sage

>hehe we stabbed his eyes out! serves this subhuman right! it's justified cuz he was doing war thingies and we can torture people because we say so!

Good.
Their blood is on Zelensky's troops and rhe AZOV who use them as meat shields.

>might be brutal
>might
>but...
wtf?

POW? I thought this wasn't a war, but a special operation

Post more Marichka, I came to Any Forums specifically looking for her.

probably fake but russians deserve worse

you are glowing

>vpns
has it occurred to you that people from these countries are just naturally shitty?

Death to all the ukranian fighters. You're fighting for kikes, you don't deserve to live

special operation
no such thing as POW

Another zogbot acting on emotions. Yes, keep doing these things. You mentally flailing about emotionally like a rabid nigger is great for the rest of us.

>Might be brutal to watch but remember many many Ukrainians have lost their lives thanks to saboteurs snitching or sabotaging on their plans
Don't really care for any lives spent defending kike oligarchs.

He was a saboteur, you think these orcs deserve sympathy after causing the deaths of thousands of Ukrainians?
It happens in Brazil every day, this is a war zone and saboteurs deserve no sympathy, I thought this board was always ‘kill a traitor before an enemy’, well this man is much worse than a mere traitor
>celebrating dead children
Kremlinbots are fucking scum
Ok it was kind of brutal but to can understand the Ukrainians anger when so many have lost their lives to people like this
It’s real, people are tired of saboteurs
Says the Kremlinbot

Attached: 43820C0C-59E9-4097-ADE5-E8874261E12A.jpg (976x1200, 304.13K)

thanks for getting it on film,
more cause for Russia
Holos are fucked so are you

Ukraine is losing lol

Ukrainians are literally Isis Arab nigger and Mexican cartel sub human tier

That's another 1000 bombs

Savagly torturing pows and you own civilianse, does't in any way justify their deaths.
It just gives the invading force more justice to punish you.
files.catbox.moe/zdyynp.mp4

OK now do Palestinian children that you kikes murder on a daily basis

>files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4
i saw many fucked up things that happened in that war but this is somehow the worst.
those screams

and yet i think ukrainians do nothing wrong. Hope they kill many more russians but there is no need for torture desu, just execute them and go on with your job

Attached: 1647097068626.jpg (1078x576, 121.06K)

I stand with Russia, sneed bong. Z

Coping with torture

>its real
nah man you can't see shit in the video. Literally fake and that in the age of good smartphone cameras

Literally isis logic

Good this was accompanied by another video where they were interrogating him first. Do you have that?

>POW
how can he be a POW when thats no war according to russians?

Good.
I hope the Russians see this and go back home to overdose on heroin or die if HIV.

No such a thing as war crimes then. Upon your logic, ruskiis can nuke all civies and it's gonna be awright.

this is turning into mexican cartels really fast, I don't want a nation like that in Europe

>Hohol scum
>Rusnigger

Both takes are retarded, both sides are funded by the Jew which force Europeans to fight one another in order to cause division and chaos in Europe whilst simutiously causing a food shortage in Africa due to a lack of Ukranian exports in order to bring more nigs in from Africa. Russia and Ukraine are two sides of the same liberal capitalist coin.

I mean is there really a difference in politics between the two nations? Both are run by Jewish oligarchs with immense power, both have distain for white people, both with to have their lands flooded with migrants. No matter who wins this was White Europeans will lose.

Attached: faggot.jpg (800x450, 44.6K)

>many many Ukrainians have lost their lives
Good. Ukrainians are garbage.

animals
true
And what do you deserve for behaving like monkeys? You idiots even speak the same language yet fight eachother...

The fact that over 500k Slavic apes live in my country makes me sick

Ok so he’s emotional? So would you after your brothers and children have been killed thanks to saboteurs snitching on everything to the orcs
Bin laden tactic now, drag the war long enough to bankrupt Russia completely
They are fighting for homeland, isis fought to build their own empire and cartels for money and profit, Ukrainians are much better than those animals
Fuck off there then
You think this is torture? If someone killed your child you would act 10000x worse

Attached: 9A82380D-B37A-4908-8E52-EBE182ADBBE4.jpg (995x1221, 160.25K)

First kid looks a full blown Tatar lmao

Ukrainians are just country farming even dumber Russians.

That's a ugly cunny

reminds me what native Africans did to Duchies in South Africa

You wish I was a bot you dumb glow nigger. But no, as organic as one can be. Zelensky brought this upon his people and he won't back down despite how many innocent die. He took his decision and if the vodkas wreck all of Ukraine then it's on Zelensky's hands. He can tap out any moment if he desires to do so. If he actually wants to save his people. But that clown won't because his stupid kike pride comes first.

>The russhit bitch cries out as he strikes you
They fucked around and found out

Ukrainians killing people they don't like claiming they're Russian spies.

Great. Fuck them, and fuck you, Ukrainigger.

Kike take as expected by your average british faggot. If you captured the saboteur, you either kill him on the spot or jail him. Torturing a fellow human with no remorse makes you worse than any soldier who kills because it's a war.

Fucking kikes like you probably inherited this violent tendence from niggers. You're being taught to be civilized by a Brazilian; that's how down bad you are.

If you want the Ukrainian people to survive then tell Zalensky to surrender; oh wait he probably fled LMAO nothing like drafting innocent citizens, arming them, sending them to die and then running like a coward. It's the Ukrainian experience.

A prisoner of war (POW) is a person who is held captive by a belligerent power during or immediately after an armed conflict.

Go watch some mexican cartel torture vids spic. There's a new one everyday, then come back and tell us your opinion on slavs.

>144p video
>no visible blood
>i can swear i heard that scream in Tom and Jerry
Saboteurs and spies not wearing uniform are not subject to laws on treatment of POWs btw.

>bro just bend over and let russians partition your country
stfu taconigger, you're too retarded to understand how politics work

Why do all the NPCs say this exact same thing? Killing civilians is fine then, not a war crime, since it’s a “special operation” you fucking kike

You sound like soviet citizen. Try reading your own shit.

Not. My. Problem.
Yet.

Plus a smidgen ancient Greek dna. For the most part they're just the leftovers of what the mongols/tatars didn't want

Mostly males, who have been treated by their own government as if they were inferior to animals. Women were allowed to flee, start relationships with men from other countries and grow old.

Love to see it

Kek

Russians aren't killing Ukrainians. Half the people in East Ukraine are ethnic Russians. It's azov killing them and forcing them to remain as human shields. You won't be able to spread your narrative here. Most of us know there is a racial component involved in this war. Go to Facebook. You'll be able to convince the wine aunts there

popping eyeballs are more gooey than bloody.

All you're succeeding at with these attempts to apologize for their acts of sadistic torture is making none of us give a shit about the dead Ukie kids and encourage Russians to just act in kind.
It doesn't matter if this is your intent or not, you're still the most vile subhuman creature to have polluted this board.

Apparently a lot of these are just propaganda from Russia and not even true.
Personally I am disappointed.

Did he die? (asking unironically)

>left is some hapa mutt
>right one is some brown eyed nigger tier cunt
lol lmao kek xd

>muh le "both sides" are le Jewish!
This take is getting so fucking tiresome. Just go back to Twitter and talking about shareblue and the DNC you disingenuous "muh both sides" retard

>the heckin neo-nazi hogwarts avenger army would never commit war crimes!!!!
>MSM said they are the good guys!!!!!!1!! ITS HECKIN RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA!

Attached: soy.jpg (211x239, 9.97K)

>many Ukrainians have lost their lives
fuck them. all ukrainians are ever met were either prostitutes or toilet cleaners

>Middle eastern brown man does something like this
Noooook savageeee NOOOO
>Cumskin does something like this
Based! No mercy for invader!!!
Lel

Since when did it become acceptable to treat people who come to your country to loot, rape and kill with respect?

Get fucked slavnigger.
Go suck more kremlin ass
Russia has no justification for their war of conquest and they can't conquer shit.

Slavs are subhuman albino niggers and this is quite established but you mestizo mutt mistakes make them look almost redeemable, I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

don't know seems your government doing just that and it's fine

Exactly, all these reddit cucks and discrod trannies coping with torture here do not even understand what exactly is going on there and just how sub human hohols really are.

> enough Ukrainian children have been killed by your savager
No its not
Keep seething

Attached: 1584574513037.jpg (1024x718, 68.53K)

Russia invaded a sovereign nation but it’s their fault for fighting back? Mexican logic is non existent.
Kremlinbots denying every and claiming it’s all a Ukrainian conspiracy, fucking own up for once you orcs cowards
That ‘fellow human being’ caused Ukrainian soldiers to do, children to get bombed and much more why should he be treated with sympathy?
Lol
More Ukrainian civilians have been killed by Russian orcs than anyone else
Just get the fuck out of Ukraine then, says it all when you care more about Russian saboteurs than dead children
We can hope

Attached: 409E78FC-DD5F-4B97-83E2-64B4B38D816C.jpg (414x416, 41.12K)

Incredibly based. Redscum invaders deserve no sympathy. Thousands of ukranian civilians have lost their lives because of these creatures

Attached: 1647363862188.jpg (1024x566, 109.38K)