WARTIME CENSORSHIP IS HERE

ITS OVER LEAFBROS
THEY ALL GONNA ROUND US UP FOR PROPAGANDA

THEY NOW CONSIDER US THE ENEMY

AT THIS POINT THEY BASICALLY DECLARED US TRAITORS.
WHY WOULDNT WE ACT LIKE IT FOR REAL?

HOW DO I JOIN RUSSIAN ARMY?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-173903.png (1080x2018, 799.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

horizons.gc.ca/en/2020/02/11/exploring-biodigital-convergence/
bitchute.com/video/H6AIhuT4gPSO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait till they start censoring our thoughts

Attached: biodigital.png (868x1392, 377.16K)

horizons.gc.ca/en/2020/02/11/exploring-biodigital-convergence/

I agree with this. PM Trudeau, please hear my cry; Any Forums is a haven for misogyny, racism, homophobia, and especially misinformation. Please protect your citizens by range banning them from this hateful website immediately.

Not really a shocker. Their agenda is rapidly accelerating. They want their ideological future now.

Good riddance. Canada needs to be rangebanned from the internet.

>Chili
Your country is literally irrelevant
Argentina can annex your whole territory in 3 hours

Canada is not even a country. If leafs were a race they would be the subhumans of the subhumans.

>a fucking leaf
You brought this on yourselves

Sorry I don't take opinions from non-white retard

Quiet, Chang.

>Chinadian
Rope now.

Attached: DFCD123C-FC30-4AE4-BA89-B53F8B47B022.jpg (1024x765, 43.91K)

Holy shit. I am NOT sticking around to live in that world. That sounds like Hell. Patriots need to start rising up here.

Attached: 1629727657865.png (2000x2000, 545.58K)

women, left unfettered, will always choose yhe absolutely most destructive path available

is canada even at war? lol

Why do I keep going to these pages. The level of mental derangement from leftists is so far beyond anything human, it's unbelievable. They truly do deserve to be purged from society.

_________________¶___
| FUCK TRUDEAU ||l “”|””\__,_
|________________|||___|__|__|]
(@)@)*************(@)(@)**(@)

They can eat shit, traitors.

violence is the only way forward

I need to get out of here but I can't (because I'm unvaxxed)

Leafs are cool lately, Polack faggots are the new leafs.

They lcok the internet, time for optimal old school resistance, real resistance.

Pamflets holding sign... North Korea and Cuba type of information dispersion, where the people from here in goverment used to send papers with baloons and then drives with info so citizens can find them!

Now we are like NK and Cuba and China almost... so, we will do the ssme thing to resist tyrany, survive it and fuck it up.

They can't have it.
But they will have their demise, that's for sure.

Yes, we are occupied.
By foregn agents, cabal and ccp.

It’s hard to come to terms with sometimes but it is truth. Our parents got complacent and let mentally ill sociopaths cheat their way into a political position. We are all just wasting time at this point hoping these demons will make life better for future generations. It’s far too corrupted.

Even when they open it, I won't.
If they want to destroy the nstion they will eventually have to go through me!

I won't leave.

>Leafs are cool lately
I would say that very carefully. Canadians are also the most self hating degenerates you will ever see.

Trudeau's televised execution will be the only entertaining thing the Canadian media ever made.

How could someone so beautiful...

>Your country is literally irrelevant
Chile grows the best apples in the world while you, leaf, produce nothing apart from regurgitated and indoctrinated talking points. Go suck Trudeau's dick some more, and make sure to sing God Save The Queen when he floods your manwomb with Castro's descendants.

bitchute.com/video/H6AIhuT4gPSO/

Attached: DF43B98E-6297-4DAE-9CBE-57A2AE261D2B.jpg (1024x1024, 155.98K)

>to counter propaganda
This bitch is ending CBC, CTV, etc. Unfathomably based.

>triggered

Attached: 0E3E44B7-398C-4601-87F9-DDB3BA5E4E4C.gif (604x337, 1.69M)

>he doesn't want his municipality to monitor his fecal matter

Like they'd allow you that much luxury. They will put you at just above the bare minimum, and if you complain you'll be tested for disease, then either harvested for organs, food, or fertilizer.

Why would they do this? I thought the trucker convoy thing stopped already?

Attached: 1615398454921.gif (475x338, 501.57K)

This is fucking based Russia lovers should be fucking sent their or shot for treason

Brain hijacked with nano-graphene hydroxide inorganic chain to replace the organic brain circuits and literally turn them into a human drone seems like more realistic scenario.

Attached: 359E0043-B2E6-429F-B6F2-30BA6EFFD6AB.jpg (640x524, 76.22K)

I think it's pretty clear what they meant by
>you'll be happy

Attached: biodigital2.png (820x1586, 262.02K)

>it’s afraid.jpg